Chapter 8: Seducing Mrs. Kim

Secretly Married to EXO Kai
[Jongin POV]
"Do you like me?" I asked.
"You? There's no way I will like you. I don't like you." She said.
There is it her answer. Drunk people says the truth.
"Because I love you." She mumble.
I look at her in her eyes. Her eyes are close because I know she feels dizzy. I kiss her forehead and take off her shoes.
She is sweating. How can I change her clothes. She may see me as ert guy.
I look for a comfortable decent clothes she had.
I took her pyjamas and a white t-shirt.
Okay. My new task is: change her clothes. My hands make it's way to the button. Okay...
[Yoona POV]
I woke up the rays of the sunlight in the window. I close my eyes to adjust in the light. My head hurt like hell.
It's because of Jongin. If he hadn't invite me in that soju, I'll be waking happily.
I felt Jongin roll around and put his arms around my waist sending shivers down my spine. I let him be. But my head hurts.
I feel his breathing in my neck. Okay. This is something that we don't do. I untangle his arm on mh waist. I slowly got up and groaned in pain.
"Good morning." He whisper. "How's your feeling?" He asked. I lie down again and turn to face him. We are facing each other.
Wait.
"Did you change my clothes?" I asked. "Yes."
I cover my body by the blanket. Leaving him shirtless. "Yah. I close my eyes. And I didn't even touch your bra and your underwear. I just closed my eyes and done." He said.
He is sleeping shirtless beside me. We've been like that for a month.
"How's your feeling?" He asked. "Dizzy." I said. "I'll just make you a hangover soup." He said. He sit up and give me a peck in my lips.
He stood up and walk out.
What just happened?
-----------------------------------------------
[Jongin POV]
"Your tour is in 3 months. Mr. Lee Soo Man and I decided to move your comeback 6 months. Because SM is focusing for the debut of Red Velvet. And comeback of Super Junior and TVXQ. We are still facing the problem of marriage of Sungmin. Don't worry Kai, we haven't told them yet." Manager Hyung said.
"Is 3 months is very far?" Chanyeol asked. "Yes. But we are working on it. We are fixing your schedule. And don't worry. Your concert will not be cancelled."
"But some fans are complaining because of lack of schedule." Suho said. "That's why, we need to continue our concert in 3 months."
"Honestly, Mr. Lee Soo Man and I are deciding if you will make a comeback." Manager Hyung said. "Comeback? Really?" Baekhyun said in amusement.
"Yes, we will release it on April." Manager Hyung said. "The schedule where your concert happen."
"So we will do a little make over."
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Uhhh... Why is your hair is white?" Yoona asked. "We have comeback!" I groaned. "Is it okay?" I asked while I'm looking at the mirror.
"You look fine." She said. I keep staring at the mirror. "Yah. I said you look fine." She said. "Am I y enough?" I smirked at the mirror. She groaned and left the bathroom.
I follow her at the bedroom. She lie down at our bed. I smirk and crawl at her. Her eyes widened and I smirked. "W-What are you doing?" She stammered.
I lean forward and kiss her.
[Yoona POV]
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
He above me?
My bra, my t-shirt, his t-shirt. 3 layers between our chest.
I gave in and close my eyes. I began kissing him back. I felt him smirked between kisses. The kiss is passionate.
Then the next thing I knew he was french kissing me. I don't even know what this kiss is leading us. But I just letting him.
He pull away and sit up. I stare at him.
"I don't know you are a good kisser too." He said. I felt my cheeks heaten up.
He lean again and kiss me again. I kissed him back.
We kiss like for seconds. But it looks like for hours. If time can freeze. We here. He pull away when we are out of breath and rest his forehead on mine's. We both panted and be kiss again.
I really don't know what this kiss is leading to. And I don't know what are we doing. I don't know why am I like this. I don't know why am I doing this?
Am I drunk again? Did he put drugs on my water?
Then, I find my hands in the back of his neck. He smirked.
If we can only be like this. Like a normal couple do.
Then his phone rings. We pull away and look at his phone at the table. "Dammit!" he cursed under his breath. He stood up and pick it up.
"Just wait a minute." He said and I nod.
[Jongin POV]
"What the heck Sehun!" I yelled. "I'm in the middle of making out." I whispered.
"You what!" They yelled. "Wait, am I on speaker?" I asked. "Kai! So you are saying you are and talking on phone?" Sehun said. "Yah! You are taking Yoona's ity!" Chanyeol said.
I stay quiet. I'm regretting what I just said.
"That's why you went home early. To make out all night with her." Chen said. "I can't imagine Kai while talking on phone." Baekhyun said. I look at my self. I'm not . I'm just shirtless.
"Yah. Kai. Are you there? Are you continueing what you two are doing?" Sehun said. "W-What?" I stammered.
"Because he is kissing her again. Aigoo Kai!" Sehun teased. "Yah. You four. Stop teasing Kai." Thank you Suho hyung.
"So why are you calling?" I asked. "Do you remember Auden?" Suho hyung asked. "We are trainees since the last we saw her." Chen said.
"Right. She is always in the SM building. I think you must talk to her. Mr. Lee Soo Man is already annoyed at her." Suho said. "Is she there now?" I asked. "Not yet." Suho hyung said.
"So that means, you can continue what you two are doing in bed or whatever. Just be gentle at her. She is still a ." you Chen. They laugh.
I hang up and put down my phone. And put it on airplane mode.
I went back at our bedroom. Yoona is under our blanket. He back is leaning at the headboard. She is reading her book. She still wear her new glasses.
I crawl at her and peek at the book she is reading. I snatch the book at her. I read first the page she is reading in case if I close it accidentaly. Page 273.
"Yah. Give it back!" She pouted. "What if his book and I are hanging at the clift and under it is water? Who will you save? Me or this book?" She frown and glare at me.
"Aww." I put her book at the table and lean toward her. "Save the book. I swim."
I kiss her and she kissed back. My hands wonder at the shirt she is wearing. Then start unbottoning her shirt.
"Don't be angry jagiya!"
Then the last botton. Already revealing her black bra.
Then slowly pulling it down. She broke the kiss and look down.
"Why? Is something wrong?" I asked. "We can't do this." She said.
"What do you mean we can't do this? We are couple right?" I said. "Yes we are. But it's not you. It's me. I'm sorry Jongin."
I trap her at the headboard and lean forward that our face is inch away.
"Why? Are you in that contract again?" I said. She stare at me blankly.
"If you don't know. I already knew about the contract. 6 months the  leave. I already knew that." I said. She stare at me. "Dad kinda told me. It's up to me if I will stay our relationship like this." I said.
"If mom doesn't agree, I'll make her." I said. "I'm just making a way to make us stay. So please. Let me."
"That 10 months already started the day we knew about this arrangement. We are 3 months married. Plus the month we knew each other." I said. "Mom only want to suffer you. She is mean and heartless woman."
"Why?" She frown.
"Mom is nice at first. Our family company is rival. Mom hate your mom because she thinks she is rich and beautiful. Your mom is force to agree this mirriage because of your dad's dept. Mom only want to see her daughter suffer."
I cup her face. "Please let me. Dad want you to be his daughter-in-law."
"Why are you doing this Jongin." She asked.
"Because I love you. If you don't I will make you."
I hug her tightly.
It's bit awkward because both of us are shirtless. Except she is still wearing her bra.