Seulhyun

Secretly Married to EXO Kai
[Yoona POV]
"I'm still angry at you." I pout and lean at the kitchen counter. "Yoona~" This guy. He thinks I will fall from his cuteness (which is definetely true). Well never.
I frown and cross my arms. He wrap his arms around my small waist. I roll my eyes. I call feel him pouting.
He then starting attacking me his kisses. He kiss me at my forehead, then both cheek, then my nose, then the lips. "I'm sorry~" He said. I wrap my arms at his neck and give him a peck on the lips.
We haven't release each other. We stare for a good 10 seconds. "Um... Y-You can let go now." I stuttered. "Uh... yeah." He let go of me and rub the nape of his neck.
I poke his nose. "Go to sleep now." I said while poking his nose. "Are you going sleep next to me?" He pouted. "Of course yes." I said.
"How can I be so sure?" He asked. "You'll wake up I'm beside you." I said. "?" I glare at him.
Dirty thoughts, get away!
"No!" I exclaimed and turn around. He held my shoulders. "Jagi, please." He pleaded. "Do you want to see a flying heels?" I haven't change yet since I got here. It was like 1 hour ago since I arrived here or 2 or 3 or whatever.
"Please. With a cherry on top?" He begged. "No, and I'm allergic to cherries." Lies. I don't have allergic. And is this even true? Allergic in cherries? Maybe.
He pout and I can feel he dissappeared at my back. I sigh and went to the sink to wash the dishes.
After I wash the dishes, I went to our room to take a bath.
I saw Jongin busy at his phone. I ignore him bacause I'm still angry at him, even it's not.
I change into my bath robe and went inside the bathroom.
While I'm taking a shower, a dor suddenly got open. "Y-Yah. What are you doing?" I stuttered. "Pee." He said.
I hear a belt unbuckling and ping a zipper. What does this guy want now. Good thing this is a shower that have curtains. So he don't really see me clearly.
Then i heard a zipper and belt. I sigh in relief. Then he flush the toilet.
"Ahh! So Hot!" I yelled. Then he laugh evily. "You will not get away woth this Jongin!" I yelled the he got out while laughing.
Just wait Jongin.
---------------------------------------------
I dry my hair by my towel and in my bath robe. I glare at Jongin that is still laughing. I hate this guy.
I ignore him and went out for a water. I glance at the clock. '8:46 pm.'
I really need to sleep. I drank the water and put it on the sin and wash it.
I'm not that sleepy though. I walk outside and sit at one of the bench. Like my routine at home, my parent's house.
Then I went back when I felt cold here. I'm still in my robe, that's why.
As I step at the stair, the bell suddenly rang. I sigh and went to the door. Who the hell will go here at night?
I open the door. It's a girl, she had a blomde hair that tied into a pigtail, her clothes were—like for nursery. Maybe she's a highschooler. Maybe?
"Is Kai there?" She asked, her voice is so like childish. A sasaeng fan. Wait. If she is a fan, I'm dead.
"Sorry, who are you?" I asked. Then suddenly Jongin showed up shirtless. . I'm totally dead if she is a fan. And plus, I'm wearing a robe.
"Kai!" She exclaimed then hug him. Wait. Who is she? Then Jongin look at me wide eye.
"Wait, What are you doing here?" Jongin asked her. "Aren't you happy? I'm here oppa~ But my plan ruined when she answer the door." She glared at me and I just look at them.
She is going too far.
"Seulhyun, how did you find me?" Jongin asked. "GPS!!" She is showing her phone.
"Seulhyun it's better if you leave." Jongin said seriously. "Why oppa!" She whined, clinging her arms to Jongin.
I felt my blood boiling.
"Seulhyun, we are not bestfriend nor in relationship." Jongin said.
"She," Jongin point me, "is the one." Jongin said. "Wae? Oppa! Aniyo!" She exclaimed. "You already know me 1 year ago!" She said. "Seulhyun, I know you by your name and face. But I don't barely know you. I don't even know how old you are."
"Wae oppa!" Jongin push her lightly outside and close the door. He sigh and smile at me.
"Who is she?" I asked. "My classmate when we're in high school. I consider her as a sasaeng fan." He said.
"Why does she had your number?" I asked while crossing my arms. "Stalking. I knew since it's so obvious."
"Why are you asking me a bunch of question?" He asked. "Are you jealous?"
"No, why would I?" I scoffed and went to our bedroom. "Yah. Looking from your eyes, it looks like you will cut off." He said.
"Shut up and go to sleep." I said and went to our room.
I slid to my pyjamas and put my robe at the CR.
I saw Jongin that is sound asleep at our bed. I smile at him amd slip to our blanket.
I caress his white or grey or whatever hair. I kiss his cheeks and turn then drift off to my sleep.
-------------------------------------
"Yoona, sometimes you really need to go to gym." Yuri as she place some groceries at our kitchen counter. "Nice house by the way."
"So what are you planning to cook?" She asked. "I'm planning bulgogi." I said. "Why? Are you planning on a date?" She asked. "No, I know he is tired in his work, especially in his practice. And he missed a lot of days of practice." I said.
"Aww, you are a perfect housewife." Yuri said. "If I were a boy, I'll marry you instead." She said.
"Sometimes, I wanted to go to work, to expirience how hard it is." I said. "Ask Taeyeon, if it's hard or not. Or Jessica, if it's hard to handle a bussiness."
"But all I know, dad will let me have one of his company."
"Ohh, interesting." She cooed. "And why don't you have work?" I asked. "I have." She said. "Really?" I asked.
"Yes. I'm a swimming teacher and sometimes gym trainer." She said. "When did you start?" I asked. "Last month."
"Sometimes you can come with me. Just wear your swimming outfit. Or your gym outfit." She said.
"So, cut the beef first..."
------------------------------------------
Jongin went home early. It's 9:35 pm. And the bulgogi is already served.
"You cook this?" He asked. "With the help of Yuri." I said.
"And, next week, I'll go with Yuri at her swimming lesson, I'll watch her." I said.
"When? With who?" He asked. "Next week. With Yuri." I said.
"Aish. Be careful. And don't let guys touch you." I frown and bite my beef. "Yes eomma." I pouted.
---------------------------------------
"So I have this student, ber body is good amd she is pretty." Yuri said as we chage our clothes to bikinis.
She said it's more comfortable when you wear those. And this is indoor pool. And she said there is not much guys and bad guys.
"Come on." She said. "But compare to you and her, I'll choose you." She said.
"Oh there she is." She said pointing at the door. She looks familiar.
"Hi. This is Yoona." I smiled at her. "And this is Auden."
"Nice to meet you again Yoona." She said. "Ahh! Auden in SM." I said.
"So you two already met." Yuri said. "Yeah. Once."
"So let's get started. Yoona, you can watch us." Yuri said.
Minutes passed almost an hour, we stop and take a rest.
"I'll go and do something there." Yuri said and she went off.
"So, we meet again." Auden said. "Ah neh."
"So Yuri-shi is your friend." Auden said. "Yes, she is my best friend." I said. "May I ask you. What brought you here?" She asked. "Yuri asked me. But I agree because it's been almost a year when I didn't go swimming." I said. "So that's why your skin is very white." She said.
"Are you still single?" She asked. "Umm... no actually." I said. "How about you?" I asked. "I don't know if yes or no." She said.
I can see sadness on her eyes. So I don't want to ask her again about relationship.
"So, how long have you learning swimming?" I asked. "Actually, Yuri is my personal trainer in gym too, she just invite me in swimming. How long have you two been friends?" She asked.
"When we are in 4th grade." I said. "Your friendship and relationship must been so strong." She said.
Then the door opened revealing the girl from last week.
"You know that girl." Auden point at the girl. "Why?" I asked. "I hate her, she is very obssesed at Kai. She alwast blabber. And she hate me as well." Auden said.
"Do you know umm... Kai?" I asked. "Uh, yeah. From EXO." she said. "What if you knew that he has a girlfriend or wife?" I asked.
"I don't know what to react. But the girl is very lucky." She said.
"Why did you asked? Why are you a girlfriend or a wife of Kai?" She said.
Yes because I am.