Chapter 10: With Taecyeon

Secretly Married to EXO Kai
[Yoona POV]
I'm alone today since Jongin left because he had tons of schedule.
I'm scared that maybe I will be pregnant with his child and his mom doesn't agree on this. Or maybe she will get angry at me. She look strict.
"Yoona tell us the truth, did Kai and you already have that in one night?" Taeyeon asked. "Don't tell it to anyone." I said. "Told you. They will do that." Tiffany said.
"Tell us, detailed." Sooyoung said. "W-What do you mean." I stuttered. "Tell us if he's wild on bed. How do you start. How long did you do that? Just like that." Sooyoung said.
I told her. "That I'm on bed, he is crawling at me. Then kissing me. Then I got up then went to the kitchen. Then he carry me and lie me down at the couch. And that how it starts." They were stunned at what I said. "Only in couch?" Sooyoung asked. "No, the in the bedroom too." I said.
"And in the morning, what did you two doing?" Tiffany asked. "He made me breakfast." I said. I don't want to tell them that we done it at the morning too.
"Aigoo." Taeyeon groaned. "Come let's go shopping." Tiffany said.
As we look at the dresses at the shop. I spot an annoying guy that is in the shop too. "Hey!" Taecyeon waved. "Hey." I said back.
"Why are you looking at the dresses? Instead of boys?" I asked. "Oh, it's my little sister's birthday tomorrow. I don't know what to give." He said. "Yoona what do you think?" Sooyoung asked. "Oh, Taecyeon." Sooyoung point at him. "Hi Sooyoung." He said. We are, 9 of us, is Taecyeon's friend (The reason why some guys at our school think he's gay). But only me is his rival in subjects.
"May I burrow Yoona, so she cam help me in my problem?" Taecyeon said. Sooyoung nod.
"So what kind of sister is she?" I asked. "Smarty-pants, fashionista, noisy girl and hot-tempered girl." He said. "So you want to give her a new dress?" I asked and he nod. "What size is she?" I asked. "Like you." He said.
"Yoona, are you coming with us? Or stay here." Tiffany asked. "Where are you going?" I asked. "We forgot that later night, my mom will visit us." Tiffany said. "We will help clean the house." Taeyeon said. "I'll stay here. I'll help him." I said and we bid goodbye.
And one thing I was this close to Taecyeon is because his dad and my dad, well Jongin's somehow, are closest friend. That's why I'm free to go their house. Taekyeon's parents are nice, but I don't know what happened to him. But I really don't know I don't see Taecyeon and Jongin don't hang out often.
"Do you think she'll like this?" Taecyeon pull out a plain peach long sleeve dress with beads at the colar. "I thinkit's cute on her." I said. He smiled and look at it. "Alright then. I'll buy this." He said.
"And wait her size." He said. "Can you try this on?" He asked. "Sure" I take the dress and went to the fitting room. I wear the dress and observe myself at the mirror.
"Are you done?" He asked. "Yes." I came out and he look at me.
He just stare at me without words.
"Yah. Is there wrong?" I asked. "I don't know that will fit you." He said. "You look gorgeous." He mumble. "Pardon?"
"No nothing." He said and look away.
I raise an eyebrow at him.
"Just change already." He groaned.
I frown and went inside the fitting room. I don't know. But I found myself smilling.
Damn it!
I chaned and got out. He payed the cashier and put it on the paper bag.
"Are you hungry?" He asked. "Sort off." I said. "Let's eat in our house." Taecyeon said. "Is it okay?" I asked. "Of course. I bet mom and dad will be happy." Taecyeon said and smiled.
--------------------------
"Mom, dad, Yoona is here." Taecyeon announced. "Oh dear. We missed you." Mrs. Ok said. "Me too." I said and she hugged me. "You've grown beautiful, and skinnier." She said. "Thank you Mrs. Ok." I said. "I told you call me Aunt Eunyoung." She smiled.
"Oh, Yoona." Mr. Ok said. "Hello Mr. Ok." I said. "Call me Uncle Joyeon." He said. "Lunch will be ready in a bit." Aunt Eunyoung said.
"You've become a woman now." Uncle Joyeon said.
And yes. Uncle Joyeon and Aunt Eunyoung attended at our wedding. I don't know if Taecyeon already knew. But oh well, it's a secret anyway. But I don't have time to talk with them that night because of course, mom and dad introducing us to their partners of their companies.
"Taecyeon go and help your mother there." Uncle Joyeon said and Taecyeon obeyed.
"How's your father anyway?" Uncle Joyeon asked. "He's fine. Like always, busy in work." I said. "How's your new life?" He asked. "Iit's okay. He is always not around because if his schedules." I said.
"Aigoo. That parents of yours. They should let their child choose." He said. He knew that we are just arrange. Because he is shocked that I already have a fiance.
"Are you good keeping secrets?" He asked. "Umm... yes." I said. "Good."
"You know Jongin's dad and your dad and me are close friends right?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "You know, their relationship are like in movies and in books. They told me everything." He said. "Jongin's mom is angry at your mom. She js jealous of everything." He said. "Because Jongin's dad is in love to your mom back then, but Jongin's mom is in love with him but he never like her back. Your mom love your dad and your dad love her back." He said. "But why Mr. Kim marry Mrs. Kim?" I asked.
"Jongin's dad knew that your mom and dad is already engaged. So he force himself to love Jongin's mom." He said. "But we hates her." He added. "But when I knew that you are already engaged to their son, I already knew what Jongin's mom up to." He said. "And Jongin's dad, on the brighter side, want you to be his daughter-in-law." He said. "Why?" I asked.
"Up until now, he love your mom. But they don't have affair." He said. "Why does he want me to be his daughter-in-law?" I asked. "He know, we know, that you resemble your mom back then. And he trust you because you are just like your mom." He said. "What happened to dad?" I asked.
"He is okay with Jongin's dad now. We are hanging out again like back then." He said. "How did you met Aunt Eunyoung?" I asked. "About that, she is your mother friend." He said.
"But I'm afraid that we will divorce this coming 6 months." I said. "Don't worry. As long Jongin's dad, your parents and us is on your side, his mom will lose." He said.
"Lunch is ready." Aunt Eunyoung said. We went at the dinning room and eat our lunch.
So basically, Jongin's dad is in love with mom and dad is in love with her and mom love her back. Wow love triangle. Just like in movies. But Mrs. Kim love Mr. Kim. And when mom and dad got enggaged, Mr. Kim forced himself to love Mrs. Kim. Wow. So... pathetic.
We have a conversation there until we finished eating.
"Uhh... Yoona, can you go with me at my secret place." Taecyeon said. "Sure." I said.
"Mom, we will just go out!" Taecyeon said. "Have fun!" Aunt Eunyoung said.
---------------------------
"Taecyeon, aren't you too old to go here at the playground." I said. "Why? It's too fun here. I like to ride the swings there." He pointed the swings.
"You look cute when you ride that alone." I said. He sat the swing. He bagan swinging. He looks cute.
I sit at the other swing and watch him go higher and higher.
"I go here whenever I feel stress." He said. "Aish. I really do remember that time when you fell in that place. Then you cry hard." He saod while pointing somewhere at the sand. "Then all you do is to laugh at me." I said. "You're so ing annoying back then. Well until now." I added.
"We should hang out everyday." He said. "Sorry but I can't." I said. "Why wouldn't you. No guy will be with you because your single." He teased.
"Don't you know?" I asked. "What?" He asked.
"I'm married."
His smile faded. "Well congrats." He said. "To whom?" He asked. "It's better of you wouldn't know."
"Why wouldn't I?" "You'll get angry at him. I guess. And we promise to keep our relationship a secret."