Chapter 6: Sad Ending

Secretly Married to EXO Kai
[Yoona POV]
"Mong Gu." I cuddled him.
I glance at Jongin that is looking at us. I flash him a smile. But suprisingly, he smiled back.
I belly rubbed Jjang Gu. And his tail is waving non-stop. "Yoona." Jongin called me. "Yes?"
He kneel over to reach my level and petted Jjang Ah.
"Have you ever think of having a child?" He asked. "C-Child?" I stuttered. "Y-Yes."
"How many do you want?" I asked. "Well, I want our first child is a boy then a girl than a boy again." He said. Sounds hard.
Act normal.
I take a deep breath.
"Why are you thinking about that thing?" I asked. "N-Nothing. Just thinking what real couples do." He said. I lower my head and bit my lips.
If I have the strenght to tell you this:
Sorry Jongin, I can't. I'm not barren. We can but it will make our separation harder. We only have 1 year and 4 months left. That's not too long, right? We can manage not to fall in love, right? You have schedule so it lessen our time. If I fell to you, well that's ok. I can manage myself. But don't fall to me. We don't live in fairy tale. We don't have happy ending. We only have sad ending.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I roll over so my back facing Jongin. I look at our wedding picture that is hanging at the wall. I smile a little.
"Yah. Mom told me so." Jongin said. Then he hung the picture. "So mom will say that we treasured our wedding day." Jongin said. "Even if it's not." I mumbled. "I feel the same way." He said as we both stared at the picture.
I frown a little. How can I be look happy there?
I feel the bed shuffled. Now I feel Jongin's breath at my back. That brings me shiver down my spine. I sunk my head at my pillow.
"You're not asleep yet?" He asked. "I can't sleep." I roll around to face him. He's really sure so tired.
I stare at his sleeping face. I want to caress his hair but I may woke him up.
I heard a strong wind outside. I close my eyes to let myself sleep.
[Jongin POV]
I open my eyes and found Yoona asleep. She is sure be the pretty girl who is sleeping right now.
I smile and caress her hair. I tuck het stray hair at the back of her ear.
But I find myself going nearer and nearer to her face that our face is just inch away.
---------------------------------------------------------------
[Yoona POV]
I woke up at someone's arm. His arms around my waist. I look up and saw Jongin is still asleep.
I untangled his arms and stood up. Then I heard the phone rings from downstairs.
I went there and pick it up.
"Hello?"
"Yoona!" It's Mrs. Kim... again. "Good morninh Mrs. Kim." I greeted. "No need to be politeful. Just call me mother." She said. "Y-Yes. Mother." I said. "Good. Well. I'm just asking, are you free today?" She asked. "Ummm.... Yes." I said. "Good. Let's meet up at the Shake and Drink shop. I will tell you something." "Yes mother. When?" I asked. "Later 5:00 sharp." She said.
------------------------------------------------------------
“Gladly you came.” Mother said. I bow at her and sit at the chair opposite at her table. “Waiter!” Mother called. “2 coffees please.” The waiter nodded and left.
“So all I want to tell is that...” There is a pause and she cleared .
“Sorry to tell you that. Your father really need to pay his dept really fast.” She said. I frown a little. “Why?” I asked.
“Not only am me the usurer.” Mother said. “So that means, dad has many dept to pay?” I asked. And she nods.
Soon the waiter gives our order.
“And, I just think that it will be hard for you two if you two will stay for 1 ear and a half year. And the only remaining time is 1 year and 3 months. Including the day we told you two.” She sighed.
“I’ve been thinking if...”
There’s a pause and she take a deep breath.
“You two will stay 10 months.”
[3rd person POV]
“You two will stay 10 months.”
Then someone behind Mrs. Kim took a note.
’10 months left’
-------------------------------------------------------------
Jongin is in the SM Town with Yoona. They went there to meet Lee Soo Man. “He’s in his office.” The staff said.
Jongin and Yoona went to the office.
“Ah. Kai.” Soo Man greeted. They bowed. “Is this Yoona?” Soo Man asked. “Yes.” Kai said and Yoona bowed. “What a beautiful wife you have. Good thing I didn’t refuse to agree.” Soo Man laughed. They smiled.
His office was huge like the office in the movies. Huge and luxurious. They sit at the opposite side of Soo Man.
“I’ll wait outside.” Yoona said and left.
“Kai, Auden often visits here.” Soo Man said. Kai eyes grew wide. “A-Auden?” Kai stuttered.
“Why is she here? I thought she’s in New York?” Kai said.
“I don’t know either.” Soo Man said.
“Did you tell her?” Kai asked. “Tell what?” Soo Man asked. “That I’m married.” Kai said. “We never talk.” Soo Man said.
“She’s back?”
“I think yes.” Soo Man said. “You want me to tell her that you’re married?” Soo Man asked. “No, I’ll tell her.” Kai said.
“I like Yoona more than Auden.” Soo Man said. “Not because she’s rich or because she’s Sunny’s best friend, because Sunny said she’s kind and smart.”
“But, Auden look weird, her face changed.” Soo Man said. “Even her body.”
“What do you mean?” Kai asked. “Auden has skinny body, small, small eyes, round face, short hair, black hair, looks like a high schooler kid.” Soo Man said. “Now?” Kai asked.
“Now she had curves, she is tall, long hair, her hair is dark brown, she looks mature, she looks mature than Yoona. Yoona don’t look that much mature. She looks cute. But compare Auden to Yoona, Auden looks like a model, and Yoona looks like an actress.” Soo Man said.
Kai sighed.
While Yoona is outside, someone gorgeous woman came in. Yoona look at the girl.
She wears floral dress with a 4 inch heels. She wears sun glasses.
The girl sits beside Yoona. Yoona felt awkward.
‘I think she is a model.’ Yoona thought.
The woman grabs some magazine and began reading. Suddenly her phone rings.
Kai sent her a message.
‘Kai:
Just finished our conversation, let’s have our dinner at the Steak House.’
Yoona sighed and out her phone back.
Soon the woman put the magazine back.
“Waiting for someone?” the woman asked Yoona. “Uhh... Yes. He is coming.” Yoona said. “Argh. Another day he hasn’t came.” The woman groaned. “By the way, what’s your name?”
“Yoona.” Yoona said. “Auden.”
“Who’s your waiting for?” Auden asked. “K-“Her sentence cut off when Kai called her. “Excuse me, I need to answer this.” Yoona said. “Take your time.” Auden said and Yoona answer the phone.
“You go first at the car, I have something to get.” Kai said. “Ok.” Yoona said and left.
Kai sighed in relief.
“She really changed.” Kai sighed.