Chapter 2: Wedding

Secretly Married to EXO Kai

Yoona POV

"Close your eyes." Tiffany order. I obey. I feel her brush in my eyelid. "Can't believe you will be the first one to get married." Taeyeon said.

"I thought it would be Taeyeon and..." Jessica didn't finish her sentence when Taeyeon glare at her. "Anyway, can't believe, 9 of us will be your bride's maid." Yuri said.

"Look up." Tiffany order. "Can you wear contacts?" She asks. "Yes, why?" I ask. "I will not let you wear your glasses, besides..." She snatches my glasses and...

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yell. "You won't need anymore. Besides, you can see if you will use contact lenses." She added. I sigh and let her.

"I'll make your hair straight." Tiffany said. "Yoongie, we're very proud for you." Sooyoung said.

But I'm not happy.

"Girls, are you done?" Mom peeks. "No." I said. "Take your time." She said and leaves. "I really can't believe that you will be marrying earlier than Taeyeon and Baekhyun." Sunny teased. "Yah! You small woman!" Taeyeon burst. "Ahem..." Sooyoung stand between them two.

"Take off your shoes." Sooyoung said. Taeyeon roll her eyes and walk away to Sooyoung.

"OMG! YOU'RE SO GORGEOUS!" Tiffany squeals. "Yoona!" They all squeal. They are looking to me in the mirror. "Wear your gown. I'm so excited." Hyoyeon said.

I went inside the room where my gown is.

I stare at the gown.

Am I really doing this?

(A/N: The italic ones means Yoona's thought)

I wear my gown and my shoes. And I'm avoiding ruining my hair. Even it's simple. I don't like to ruin Tiffany's effort.

I went out and saw they are talking.

"Jinjja?" Yuri said in wide eyes. They are talking with mom. "But, is that too-Yoona!" They all look at me and they look shock.

I don't know what they are talking about.

Is this about me? Or something?

"What are you talking about?" I ask. "Umm... We were talking about... ummm... Seohyun's grades. It went well... umm... She might be their top 1." Sooyoung said.

I turn to the mirror. "You look gorgeous." Mom said.

I sigh.

"Mrs. Im, are you ready?" The woman asks. We get our bouquet and went outside.

I saw dad waiting patiently at the door.

"You make us proud." Dad said.

For you. While me, I'm not happy.

I flash a smile. Fake one. To make them happy. And show them I'm happy too. But the truth, it's not.

"Ready." The guards open the door. I take a deep breath.

It's ok Yoona.

Kai POV

"The bride is here."The woman announced.

I fix my tie and the audience stood up. Good thing, no photographers, no reporters, no flashing of cameras. Just a camera for our photo.

The door opens. Ok. They came out. Then...

My jaw almost drops.

I didn't know she can be this...

Elegant

Gorgeous

Stunning

Beautiful

Shining

My feelings are fighting inside my head.

Shut up brain.

I flash a smile. If you would ask me if this is fake,

Well today it's not.

I put her hands on mine.

But something bothers me.

I saw the glares of her friends at her back. I get goosebumps and ignore them and went to altar.

Her hands are cold and sweaty. She's nervous. I held her hand tightly.

The priest discussed about blah blah. And blah blah.

Ok skip that part.

"Kim Jongin, will you take Im Yoona as your wife?"

"I do."

"Im Yoona, will you take Kim Jongin as your husband?"

She stares at me. Silence. I gave her just-give-up-and-say-yes look and there's-nowhere-we-could-escape-this-situation look.

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

Again. That awkward silence takes over. All people participate at the current situation.

Ok. I gave her the just-do-it look and we-will-die-later-if-we-don't-do-this look.

I give her a peck at the side of her lips and pull away quickly. The crowd clap.

Pretty good trick.

-------------------------------------------------

I dive at the bed, which WE will share. Good thing its king size bed so we can sleep separately.

Our house is slightly hidden because you will drive at our front yard with many trees after you will reach our house.

Her parents and mine decide it. Weird.

It's just like they don't like us to seen by people outside.

She changes her clothes into her pyjamas.

She lies down beside me but there's 6 inches space between us.

"Take a bath." She said.

"Why am I that smelly?" I said.

She nods.

I smell myself. "I smell like my perfume I wear." I said.

She turns around and turns off her lamp at her side.

"Yah."

Silence

"Yah!"

Silence

I roll my eyes and went to bathroom to fulfil her wish.

I groan in frustration.

I get my towel and wear my pyjamas.

Ha! Tomorrow I have schedule! I will not see her.

I lie and drift myself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Yoona POV

'I have schedule today. So you will be alone. Kekeke! Eat your breakfast!'

I frown at his note in the fridge.

I see a tray with milk and toasted bread.

I gladly took it and went outside.

Did you know?

Our backyard is a lake.

It's just like our house is in movies with a dock on it.

It's relaxing.

I would be happy if my husband is here...

I mean the one I love and who loves me back is with me.

But it turns out. The one who I hate and hate me back is with me... I mean left me today. And tease me early in the morning.

I actually regret why I born.

I take a sip of my milk. A smile crept in my lips. Why am I smiling again? I turn my lips back into a serious.

Suddenly my phone rang.

Caller ID:

Jongin

"Hello?" "Are you eating?" He asks. "Yeah. Why?" I ask. "Let's take lunch together." He said. "I thought I will be alone today?" I ask. "Forget about that. I take that back." He said. "Why?" I ask.

"For our first lunch." He said.

"Sure. Where?"

---------------------------------------

"What do you want?" He asked. "Steak." I said.

"2 stakes please." He said and the waiter nods.

"Why do you suddenly invited me?" I Asked. "Do you have schedule today?" I asked. "I cancelled it, since my head hurts like hell." He said. "Why did you go here? You must rest." I said. "No I'm ok." He said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes."

"Sure?"

"Yes."

"Sure?"

"Yes."

"Sure?"

"I'm fine. Ok." He said. I pout. "You must be resting." I said. "Besides, I'll cook for you." I said. "We'll just take our first date." He said making me smile a bit.

"And why are you not wearing your mask?" I asked. "Your fans might kill me." I said. "They don't know we're... married." He whispered the 'married' part.

"They still kill me, they might see us dating." I said. "I don't care; besides, I can't date all of them. I won't let them lay their single fingers on you." He said. "Why did you ask that?"

"They are now glaring at me, you don't know because your back is facing them." I said.

I sigh.

I hate thinking that we are married... secretly.

We are not free to show it. Holding hands. Kissing at the cheeks (even I hate it), cuddling, laughing together in public.

I don't even know how this will end if this keep going on.

"smile." We took a selca then him smile.

I frown. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Nothing. Just doing something clear." He said. I frown. "What is it?" I asked trying to snatch his phone but fail. I look at his fans at his back. They are giggling.

"What did you do?" I asked. "Nothing!" he put both of his arms in the air signing he surrender.

I get my phone and my eyes widen in the Twitter update by Jongin.

'Just with my long time best friend. Steak house making me drooling'

I glare at him.

"What? At least I make my fans think I'm not dating." He said.