Chapter 5: Honeymoon

Secretly Married to EXO Kai
[Jongin POV]
"So you're saying that, you accidentally puke at his shirt?" I nodded. Then she looked disgust to me. "Because I'm drunk I don't know who would I call but I puke on him." I said. We laughed at my 'incident'.
And we just left the restaurant. And here we are now, in the park talking.
I just want her to be happy since I want to have our special date. And it looks like we are doing well in our relationship.
Good thing Mom doesn't tell us to have a honeymoon.
"You watch dramas?" She asked. "No. Drama ." I said. "You find drama ? Well it's true." She said. (A/N: Well I find dramas ) "I always hate dramas, especially the super sad ones." I said. "Yeah, I find it . And I don't know why my friends actually love dramas." She said. "You mean SNSD?"
"No, my other friends. They are my best friends."
"Do you want to watch movies?" I asked. "Umm... two of us?" She asked. "Why? You want to watch with EXO and SNSD?" I asked. "No, I'm just asking."
"But ok. When?" "Later."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"What do you want to watch?" I asked her. "Anything." She said. "Fine then." I lift 2 CDs. "World War Z? Or Detention?" I asked her. "Is detention a horror movie?" She asked. "Sort of." I said. "Detention." She said. I put the Detention CD in and press play. I sit at the couch beside her and watch.
-----------------------------------------------------------
We finished the movie well. She just yelp when the killer show up.
"How come she always eat vegetables no meat." She said. "I know humans are omnivores." So the smart Yoona just came up. So I just remain there silent.
"So they still die because aliens invade them in the end." I said. "She's so unlucky." She said.
She yawns and blinks few times. "Are you sleepy?" I asked. She nods. She went to the bathroom. As always, what girls do? I let her there.
------------------20 minutes later----------------
I stare at her sleeping figure. Then I remember.
“I want a puppy.” She said. Then I remember Jjang Ah, Jjang Gu, and Mong Gu. “I have puppies at my parent’s house. I left them there.” I said. “Them?”
“Yes. They were three of them.” I said. “What breed?” She asked. “Poodles.” I said. “Really? Can we take one?” She begged. “Sure.” I said. “I’ll choose.”
I think Jjang Ah would be perfect. Since I want a girl in the house. I mean baby girl.  I get my phone and messaged Jongri noona
To: Jongri noona
Noona, can you take Jjang Ah a bath. I'll bring her here.
From: Jongri noona
What the hell Jongin? This time! Duh! Its 12:30 (A/N: Keke! 12:30 of B2st)
To: Jongri noona
Tomorrow of course. Yoona wants a puppy.
From: Jongri noona
Correction, Later, because it's already
March 15.
To: Jongri noona
Whatever. Just take her a bath.
I put down my phone and lie down.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Yah! Jongin!" Jongri noona greeted. "Here. Like what you said. Take her a bath." Jongri noona give Jjang Ah.
"Jjang Ah, did you miss daddy?" I cuddled her. How about the others?" She asked. I see them looking at me. Darn I can't resist them.
"Fine. I'll take them too." I groaned. Then they hopped on the car.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Yoona!" I called. "I brought you some..." Before I finished my sentence, she hugs them. "So cute!" She squealed.
"Meet Jjang Ah, Jjang Gu and Mong Gu." I said. "They could be our children." I said.
Her smile fades and stops petting them.
"What's wrong?"
[Yoona POV]
"They could be our children."
No, they will not. Please Jongin. Don't make our divorcement in the future hard.
"Don't fall each other." Mrs. Kim said. "Yes ma'am." I said. "You will call me mother if you two are married but you will call us ma'am and sir if you divorced." Mrs. Kim said.
"And better be, just keep your ity. Don't make a baby. It will get hard if you two have a child." Mrs. Kim said jokingly. I 'faked' laugh.
You don't know Jongin. Don't make me fall to you.
I stood up. And forced a smile.
"It will be great." He smiled back.
[Jongin POV]
Yoona, I haven't told you.
I hate seeing a fake or force smiles. It hurt me a lot. It's more hurt if it's from you.