Chapter 1: I will marry a nerd?

Secretly Married to EXO Kai

Kai POV

Seriously. Her? She's a nerd!

She has a big glasses and very messy curly hair. She is clumsy.

Call me a judgemental person but it was all true. I think she didn't comb her hair well or it is her natural hair.

Aish! Snap out of it! At least she's smart.

Aigoo. She has a lot of pretty girl friends. Like Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany and other. Without them... she will be the most losers in the campus. Poor her. Everyone will definitely bully her.

Good thing she's smart.

I don't know why those 8 girls accept her even she is not that equal to them.

"Kai!" Mom yells. "Yeah what?" I snap out of it. "You're spacing out!" Mom said.

"I'm very sorry of Yoona's action. She will understand soon. Maybe she's just shocked." Mr. Im is said. "It's OK Mr. Im." Dad said.

Soon Mrs. Im came downstairs without her. She looks quite disappointed. "I'm very sorry for Yoona." Mrs. Im said while sitting at their sit in the dining table. "It's ok." Mom said.

For us, it's not very ok.

"Jongin, you and Yoona will live together next week!" Mom said cheerfully. I nod. "Aren't you happy?" She asks. I remained silent. Don't you think! You force us to marry each other even we don't have single feelings for each other! We are not your slave or puppet to say or control us what to do! We need freedom too. We are not dog to train what to do.

"We even build a mansion for them." Mom said happily to Mrs. Im. "Great!" Mrs. Im cheers.

Seriously, only they are happy.

My phone rang.

Caller ID:

Seulhyun

"Excuse me." I said and go to their garden.

I answer the call.

"Jongin!"-Seulhyun

"What."-me

"Where are you? You said we have a date?"-Seulhyun

"What do you mean? I didn't said for a date. Besides I have somewhere to go very urgent."-me

"Jongin where are y-" I hung up before she said a word. I went back inside.

"Jongin who's that?" Mother asks. "Umm... Manager Hyung asks me when I will go home." I lied. "But you said, you're free for a month?" Mother said. "Yes I am. He is just looking for me because we had a vacation for tomorrow." I lied again. "Oh ok. I will cancel our meeting tomorrow." Father said.

"What do you mean meeting?" I ask confusingly. (A/N: Is this word exists? Of not, ignore this)

"We will meet again tomorrow." Mother said.

Good lie Jongin. That's why I love myself.

Yoona POV

Why do I need to get married? Why?

I call Yuri to comfort me.

"Hello?" She answers. "Yuri, I need your help." I said. "Why? What's wrong?" She asks. "My mom arranged me to this guy." I said. "What do you mean arrange?" She asks. "Marriage." I said. "What? Who's the boy?" She shouts. "Yah! I'm not deaf. I can hear you." I said. "Sorry. Who is the boy?" She said calmly. "Jongin." I simply said. "Jongin what? Don't say Kim Jongin of EXO." She said. "He is." I said.

"K-Kai! You're lucky! You must be happy." She said. "But I don't like him. We're not same. Look, he's popular, hot and handsome guy. But me just a nerdy and loser girl." I said. "Yah. Don't look it in your outside look." She said.

"But I don't like people may see him as he marry an ugly girl." I said. "Don't think it that way. Maybe he's not looking in your outside look." She said. "But we're not feeling the same way. I don't like him. If I do, he doesn’t like me back." I said.

"Don't think it that way. Time can wait. Maybe he will fall to you." She said. "But what if in the end and his family already pay the depth of dad, we will just divorce." I said. "It’s his lost not you." She said.

"And why do you say that?" I ask. "Look, if you take off that glasses, you look beautiful, and you're kind and smart." She said. "You think?" I said. "That's true. Ok. Bye. I need something to fix." She said and we hung up.

I hope all she said is true.

I get back to the dining room. Surprisingly, they are still there.

I take a deep breath and sit beside mom and Kai is in front of me. I hope he wasn't judging me by looks. But I still need their help. I don't know why I become one of them. The most popular group back in our high school. 

Maybe because Seohyun force them to. Oh. Seohyun, Yuri and I were friends since we're 12. I mean I'm 12, Yuri is 13, and Seohyun is 11. 

After some chitchat about us they left the house. I lock myself at my room.

I want to go shopping. To release stress. Maybe I bring Tiffany and Jessica. For some advices.

-----------------------Next day-------------------------

"Why you suddenly invite us here at the mall?" Tiffany asks. "AH! I need stress relieve." I said. "Fine." Jessica sigh.

We buy some clothes. And of course. Tiffany is saying about fashion stuffs. And she also buys almost all clothes that are coloured pink. Pink monster.

We buy some Coffee in Starbucks. 

"So what is the real reason why you call us?" Tiffany asks. "Please don't tell it to anyone." I said while putting my index finger between my lips. "Fine. Promise." Jessica said while raising her right hand. 

"Don't scream."I said. "Why would we." Tiffany said. "It may sound NOT REAL. Because it’s impossible. But it happened." They look puzzle. "Just skip that part. What is it?" Tiffany said.

"I've been arranged." I said. "Arranged in what?" Jessica asks. "Marriage."

"Really?" They ask. I shyly nod. "W-Who?" Jessica asks. "Jongin." I shyly said.

"Jongin what?" Tiffany asks. "EXO." I whisper. "Him?!" They yell. All costumers are on eyes on them. "Sorry." Tiffany apologizes.

"You're lucky. That's everyone want. Why are you saying?" Tiffany said. "I don't like him. And if I do, he doesn’t like me back." I said.

"Why would you say that?" Jessica asks. "Look at me, a nerd like me never a guy like him likes me." I said. "Aish. Don’t say that." Jessica said.

"I really don't know why I'm part of us." I said. "Is it because you have a talent in singing. And you're beautiful." Tiffany said. "If you just put those glasses down, you look gorgeous. But if you wear those glasses, you look cute." Jessica said.

"Really?" I ask. "Of course!" They said. "I'm very thankful to have friends like you." I said.

"By the way, when is your wedding?" Tiffany asks. "Next month." I said. "March?" She asks. I nod.

"We'll make you gorgeous. Don’t tell your.mom to hire a makeup artist. Because we will makeover you." Tiffany said.

"Thanks guys." I said and hug them.