Chapter 9: Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Secretly Married to EXO Kai
[Jongin POV]
We lie down at our bed. Her head is in my bare chest and I hug her.
No nothing happen between us.
"What gender do you want for our first child?" I asked. "I want a boy first then a girl." She look at me.
"What do you want to name our son?" I asked. "I want your stage name." She said. "Kai? That name is so handsome. It fits to our son." I said and she chuckled. "I want to give a name to our daughter." I said. "Sure. What is it?"
"Ayoon." "Why Ayoon?" I asked. "I switch the syllables of your name." I said. She kissed my nose and I smile at her.
Thank you Lee Soo Man and Manager Hyung that you dyedy hajr to white and I ended up here.
I remember how I struggle.
"Dye your hair already!" Manager Hyung said. "Never!" I said. "Come on, EXO-L want to see your hair white." Suho said. "It's for the fans!" Chanyeol said. "Edit it! They know how to edit! They even edit me at their pictures!" I said. "Just this comeback then you cam dye your hair to black or whatever." Manager hyung said. "Yeah. Maybe Yoona may like it!" Chen said. you. You always use Yoona.
I her hair and kiss it. "Where do you want to honeymoon?" I asked. "Why are you asking that?" She asked. "Why you don't have any plan? Alright, I'll plan it." I smirked at her.
I smirked hinting that today it is. "Oh no you didn't." She sit up and try to escape from my grasp. "Yah! Kim Jongin!" She laugh. She stood up and grab her shirt and botton it. She went downstairs while I stay at bed.
Damn that woman.
I stood up and follow her.
I saw her at the kitchen drinking water. I wrap my arms around her waist.
I kiss her cheeks then her jaw and her neck. "J-Jongin." She moaned. "Stop it tickles!" She said.
I carry her bridal style at tje couch and lie at top of her. I kiss her lips passionatly.
[Chanyeol POV]
We arrived at Kai's place. Aigoo. That lovers. Must be so tired.
We are now at their terrace. Sehun is about to press the doorbell but suddenly...
"J-Jongin." Sehun, Baekhyun and I look at each other. "Are they doing it until now?" Sehun asked. "I think so?" I said.
Then we just heard moans from inside. We are sure it's them. It's Kai and Yoona's voice. They really have loud moans.
"Sehun, when is the last we call Kai?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun look at his phone. "2 hours ago."
"Is that how Kai wild is?" I said. "Poor Yoona, she can't walk tomorrow." Baekhyun said. "When we call, Kai said he is in the middle of makinv out with Yoona. So it must be more than 2 hours." I said.
"Sehun, cover your ears." I said. Baekhyun cover Sehun's ears. I peek from the window.
My eyes widened. They really are doing it. I can only see Kai's .
"F-Faster." I turn around and signal Baekhyun and Sehun to go.
--------------------------------
"Why are you so fast? Did you visit them?" Suho asked. We remained silent. "Hello? Are you there?" Xiumin hyung waving his hands infromt of my eyes.
"I will never visit that house again." Baekhyun said. "Why? Did they play a prank there?" Tao asked.
"They are making baby." Sehun said. "They what?!" They exclaimed. "You wouldn't believe what I just saw and we heard." I said.
"They really doing it. In the living room." I said. "Let them. They are married anyways." Suho hyung said.
Just this is the only thought that came onto my mind.
Both of them are not anymore.
------------------------------
[Jongin POV]
I kissed her bare shoulder and back hug her.
It was wonderful night. I cover our body by the blanket. I glance at the clock. '11:23 pm'
Wow, that's pretty long.
I lie down and fell asleep.
------------------------------
I woke up found Yoona is hugging me. I her hair and kiss her forehead.
I got up and found a bathrobe hanging at the hanger. I wrap myself and went down to the kitchen.
I make pancakes and coffee for us.
Can't believe what she just said last night.
"I-I love you." She panted.
I smiled and put the chocolate syrup at the pancake. I put it on a tray and went upstairs.
I slowly open the door, finding Yoona sitting upu. "Oh, you're awake." I said. "Goodmorning." She said. I place the tray at the table and sit beside her. She sit up but the blanket is covering her body. She took a cup of coffee and drink it.
"Do you have schedule today?" She asked. "None. I cancelled it last night." I said. "Why?" She asked. "Don't you like it? We are together." I said. "Yes, I like it but, how about your carreer?" "You are more important than my carreer. Fans can wait." I said. "I can wait either." She said. "I don't spend much time with you." I said.
"Can't wait to show them that you are pregnant." I said while my hand is in her stomach. "A lot of women didn't get pregnant at their first." She said.
"So you are saying you want 1 more?" I teased. "Not now, I'm tired." She said. "And it still hurt." "Sorry. But you enjoy it." I teased. She roll her eyes and drink the coffee.
I took the cup and place it in the table. I lean forward to her face. "Don't tell me yo—-" before she finished her sentence, I kissed her. She kissed back and wrap her arms at the back of my neck. My arm wrap her waist.
Early in the morning, we shared our morning breath. I can still taste the pancake with syrup she just eat.
I kiss her jaw down to her neck. The we lie down again.
-------------------------------------
I watch Yoona as she cook fish fillet. I wrap my arms around her and put my chin at her shoulders.
She wear a pink apron and her hair is tied up into a ponytail.
"That smells great, I'm hungry." I whined. "Just wait. It will be done in any minute." She said. I pout. But she just gave me a peck on my lips.
Minutes later, she finally finished cooking. I prepared the table and we eat.
"Yah. Why is it so delicious." I said. She smiled.
*Ding*Dong*
"I'll get it." I said and got up.
I open the door and saw Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "What brings you here?" I asked. "Just wanna hang out here." Sehun said. "Actually we went here last night." Chanyeol said.
Wait, last night? So maybe they knew in living room.
"Kai, tell us the truth, did you two just did it last night?" Baekhyun whispered. I felt my cheeks heaten up. "So it's true!" Chanyeol yelled.
"Jongin?" Yoona went to us. And those three smirked.
"Kai and Yoona sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G." They chant together. "Wait, they don't just kissed, not in the tree. In bed, doing something!" Chanyeol said. "Kai and Yoona lying on the bed—" Before they finish their song, Yoona shot a terrifying death glare at them.
This Guys.
--------------------------------------
We are watching movie now, which they picked.
Sehun is sitting at the floor. Baekhyun is beside me. Chanyeol is beside Sehun. Yoona's head is on my shoulder.
We are watching Nightmare on Elm st. (Correct me if my spelling js wrong. I watched that last year). Now the main characters are sleeping to face the killer (Is his name is Freddy? I forgot).
Yoona and I look at each other and I kiss her nose. "Yah. You two. Don't make out in front of us. We will not watch live ." Chanyeol said.
"Are you scared?" I asked. "Not yet." She said. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and pull her closer.
The movie ended. I look around found all of them are sleeping except me. I move a little and Yoona woke up.
"The movie finished?" She groaned. "They are dead asleep." I said. "Just let them stay there." She said and went upstairs.
I pick up the chips and the bowl we use for the popcorn.
Then I went upstairs.
I went to the bathroom to wash my face and too toothbrush.
I went to the bed beside Yoona and sleep.
My life changed after yesterday.