Missing

Summer of Affliction
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: So sorry that I haven't updated in forever, it won't happen again!)

14

—Jieun—

    I woke up some time in the early hours of the morning. My vision was obstructed by my mess of hair, so I sat up to try and fix it. As soon as I was upright, I felt the pounding in my head. The memories of last night’s events came rushing back to me and I smiled to myself. I guess the alcohol didn’t effect my memory much. When I looked to my left, I saw Jungkook was still with me, asleep on his back. His bare chest rose and fell with the steady sound of his breathing. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and leaned over to pick up the clothes that had been thrown on the floor last night. As I was bending over, I felt Jungkook’s strong arms snake around my waist and effortlessly pull me back into bed.

    “Jungkook,” I laughed, “I was trying to get dressed.”

    “Well, too bad.” He said as he smiled into the crook of my neck. He trailed his fingers along my , making me shiver under his touch.

    “I love you.” I said quietly.

    “What?”

    “I love you.” I repeated a little louder. I felt Jungkook's arm wrap even tighter around me. “I didn’t know it was possible for me to fall in love with someone so fast, but it happened.”

    “I love you too, Jieun. But I wanted to be the one to say it first.” Jungkook said. I rolled over to face him and pressed my lips onto his, pouring all of my emotions into that one kiss. I could feel tears escaping from my closed eyes. I pulled away.

    “I’m sorry,” I said with a shy laugh.

    “Why are you crying?” Jungkook asked, wiping away a tear. He looked worried about me.

    “I’m happy.” I snuggled closer to him, resting my head on his firm chest and my arm across his abdomen. He had such smooth skin and an amazing body. I let my eyes study every exposed inch of him.

    “What are you doing?”

    “Admiring you.” I said, smiling.

    “You’re the one who deserves to be admired.” Jungkook ran his hand through my hair and smiled at me. I blushed in response. This moment couldn’t be more perfect. While I would have loved to stay here in Jungkook’s hold for hours, I knew there was something I had to do. I sat up and scooted back to the other side of my bed where our clothes were and started to pick them up. I could feel Jungkook’s eyes watching my every move as I did so. I put my bra back on and decided that I would steal Jungkook’s shirt today.

    “You wouldn’t mind if I borrowed this, right?” I asked.

    “Not at all. It looks good on you.” Jungkook grinned. I continued gettin

Please log in to read the full chapter