Nervous

One Problem


Ji-Yong's P.O.V

 

I cannot believe this is happening . I didn't think I would ever see this. It's too soon. 

I am sitting in a folding chair between Daesung and Seungri in a small dimly lit room. Just ahead of me is a closed polished wooden casket. A bouquet of various flowers sit on top of the lid. Vanilla scented candles on crystal stands are lit around the casket. There is a picture of Seung-hyun on an easel just beside a podium. 

Why did this happen ? Why did he have to go? He was too young...

I leaned forward pressing my face in my hands trying so hard to resist the urge to cry again. Daesung tapped my shoulder telling me that I needed to stand. The four of us along with two other men stood and we slowly approached the casket and we stood on each side. Grasping the handles on the sides we lifted the casket and walked out the door to a waiting hearse. Crowds of crying fans were surrounding the funeral home . 

The next thing I knew we were standing beside the casket again. It started to rain. Daesung opened his umbrella and moved closer to me so that I wouldn't get wet. At this point I did not care if I got wet or not. I was too upset. My life will never be the same again.

Slowly people started to leave. A few minutes later I was the only one there. I sighed setting a rose that I had in my hand on top of the casket. My eyes welled up with tears.

"I hope you are happy where you are." 

I wiped a running tear off my cheek. I pulled my hood up over my head and began to walk down the gravel path to the cemetary exit . I stopped when I felt a light breeze and I could've sworn I heard someone say something. I focused my attention on a field in the distance of the cemetary.

Oddly there is a beam of sunlight breaking through the rain clouds just in that part. I thought I had saw something move. In full curiousity I began to walk to the field. As I grew closer I can see a figure of somebody. I almost collapsed when I saw that it was Seung-hyun. He is dressed in a white gown. He is barefoot standing in the middle of the field with his arms held out. He is looking up at the break in the clouds and he is smiling. He did not look hurt. He did not look sick. He looks like he is happy and pain free.

He looked at me and waved still smiling.

I was too in shock to wave back. Am I seeing this right? Am I the ONLY one seeing this? This is really can't  be happening in reality. I stepped closer and reached out to him. He smiled and a wind blew. I heard what sounded like orchestra music playing quietly in the background . He waved once again and then he slowly faded. 

I jumped as I jolted awake. I felt like I was out of breath. After a moment I realised that I was laying almost upside down in the recliner in the living room. How I got myself in that position is even beyond my knowledge. The orchestra music I heard is actually my cell phone ringing. Man I need to change that ringtone. I quickly sat up and grabbed the ringing device off the coffee table seeing that it was Daesung calling.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo?" I answered trying to catch my breath and trying to wake up a bit more.

"Hey buddy are you ready to get going? We are on our way to pick you up."

My eyes widened when I saw that it was 11:30. Wow I really overslept! 

"Oh man I overslept! I'm sorry I'll be ready in five minutes!" I answered a bit louder than nessasary then hanging up rushing into my bedroom.

I quickly threw on a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt. I put on my sneakers and quickly ate a muffin for breakfast. I was outside within the five minutes. I sat in the back seat of the car trying to catch my breath. Taeyang patted my shoulder.

"Take it easy there."

I nod and sighed. Just waking up from that dream and rushing suddenly is making me nervous. We got to the hospital ten minutes later. I hope that we will get some news that Seung-hyun is making progress of some sort and is starting to recover. I was praying all night that he would pull through and get well soon. I stopped at the gift shop and bought a sky blue teddy bear. It had a cute flower and it had the message: FEEL BETTER SOON embroidered on it's belly. I took the elevater to the ICU. Daesung was standing outside the Seung-hyun's door. He told me to follow him. He led me to the lounge room.

He pointed to a chair and pushed the box of tissues on the stand closer to the seat.

"You might want to sit down for this." 

 

A/N: I know I know. Cliffhanger. Please don't hate me for this. I will update as soon as possible. I'm sorry this chapter is short and I do promise the other one will be longer. Thank you for your patience and thank you for reading this :) I really do appreciate it. Byyee for now