Amnesia

One Problem
Daesung's P.O.V
This was actually the first time that I had to force someone to do something. I am usually not the nagging/demanding type of a person but the second I realized how sleep deprived Ji-yong looked, I felt like I had no other choice. We went out for an hour or so to eat breakfast and visit Seung-hyun. The minute we got hime I made him some cereal and told him to get some sleep. I thought he was going to put up a fuss or try to talk his way out of it, but it surprised me that he ate and went to bed.
He has been asleep for a few hours now. I am sitting out in the living room just about finished watching the new episode of my favorite drama. My leg fell asleep I had to get up and move around to relieve the numbing feeling. Just as I did so, the bedroom door opened and out came a drowsy Ji-yong.
"Hi buddy." I greet quickly leaning onto the recliner to keep myself from losing balance. I move my right leg trying my hardest to regain feeling in it.
He looks at me like I was insane.
"Wae?"
"My leg fell asleep and I stood up to quickly."
I pause when I had realized I had feeling in my limb then sitting down like nothing happened. Without changing expression he slowly sits on the sofa across from me.
"So how'd you sleep? Any bad dreams?"
"No. I slept fine."
"Good."
While he was sleeping I had called the hospital to check on Seung-hyun. They told me that he was getting a test done but he was okay and that we can see him tomorrow. I hope that Seung-hyun is going to recover well and that he will soon be back to his normal self as if all this had never happened.
 
 
Seung-hyun's P.O.V
 
I woke up in a very strange place. I looked around the room. Nothing in here looked familiar. I have no clue where I was or how I got here. I felt a little cold and I pulled up in the thin blanket to my chin. That's also when I noticed something wrong. 
Oh no! Why am I wearing a dress?! My clothes aren't anywhere to be seen. Giving up, I just cover up with the extra blanket beside me trying to hide what I am wearing.
I lifted my arms to stretch and I noticed something with a red light is clamped onto my finger. What in the world is this thing? I pushed onto the clip. The light turned off. I let go and it turned back on. A sudden noise made me jump.
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.
I looked around to see where the sound was coming from. It was a machine on a stand right by the bed. On the screen was a bunch of letters and numbers. With each beep it made a green line will go up then back down. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down.
Fascinating.
There is a few buttons on to the bar beside the bed. When I pressed one the top part of the bed started to go up into a sitting up position. This was more comfortable than laying down. I adjusted myself and looked down at a remote beside my bed. I jumped when I pushed a button and the TV . On the screen there are two business people sitting at a desk talking about a house fire. I had no idea what it's called but it looked kinda interesting.
The door opened and in came two guys.They seemed to know me. They were coming toward me.
"Hey Buddy how are you?" One of them said.
I looked at them and tilted my head to the side. Who in the world are these people? How do they know me? I have never seen them before. They must be looking for a different person.
"Uh.... hi?"
They gave me a confused look and sat down in the chairs next to me. They started talking something about an assult. I listened but I am very confused. These guys seem like strangers to me. They really don't look familiar. After a moment of explaining something to me they must've read my facial expression because they both stopped talking.
"Do you know who we are?" The man with blond hair asked me.
I just shook my head.
"I'm sorry I don't."
Right after I had said that the second guy with half shaven long hair looked at the blond haired guy and walked out rather quickly like he was upset. I think I said something wrong. I looked up at the blond haired guy. Hopefully I can get a straight answer from him.
"Why am I in here?"
He looked at me.
"Somebody hit you in the head while you were changing the car tire. Do you remember anything that happened that day? Do you remember going to the grocery store?"
As far as I was concerned I had just woken up in this strange place. I have no idea how I even got here. Feeling suddenly overwhelmed from being asked random questions from a complete stranger and trying to recall the events explained to me I shook my head quickly covering my eyes with my hands.
"Nooo. I don't."
The guy got up and rubbed my shoulder in comfort.
"Hey there is no need to get upset buddy. It's okay if you don't remember."
I sighed and rubbed my forehead where it was starting to hurt. The guy blinked at me and then took a phone out of his pocket. It light up when he pressed a button. He tap it a few times and it turned off.
"I'm sorry but I need to go home and see somebody. I will talk to you tomorrow morning okay?"
I nod. When he left I sighed. Who was he? He knew me somehow. The door opened again. 
A woman in a white coat in red shirt and matching pants came in pushing a cart in front of her. She poked me arm with a needle and put a new bandage on my head. She put a clear tube under my nose that looped around my ears. It was more comfortable than that mask that was tightly strapped in the middle of my face.
Before she left she gave me crackers and juice. I really wasn't hungry or thirsty. I wanted to know who was in here and how they knew me. I tried to ask the woman but she said she didn't know either. When she left the room I put the bed back down to recline and shut off the light above me. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. I really just want answers and explanations to everything I was told. Maybe I will get them soon enough.
 
A/N: Yay! Update! A special thanks to my friend Jordyn for the idea! I apologize for the delay. I will try to update soon. Until then... byeeee~ :) :P <33