Bad Day

One Problem

Seung-hyun's P.O.V

Even though I didn't get to sleep until after 2:30 this morning I somehow woke up at 8:30.

Unlike Ji-yong, I don't go to bed early. When he goes to sleep I watch a few dramas, write out some lyrics, or eat some ice cream.

It was clear and cool last night so I decided to go out for a long walk. I returned thirty minutes later. I don't know why but the excersise tired me out.

Seungri called me to tell me that classes were cancelled tomorrow. I had locked the door and turned off the TV when I suddenly heard Ji-yong scream.

"What's the matter?! Are you okay?!" I ask storming into the room in full panic. Was he hurt? Is he getting attacked? He is sitting up in his bed looking at me with a sudden shocked face. The second I stood beside him he gave me a tight embrace. I noticed that he is shaking a bit in fear.

"Y-You're n-not dead..." He stutters.

I look down at him unknown of what to say. Of course I'm not dead or at least I hope I'm not. He must've had a dream that involved me dying somehow. I do kind of feel bad for him though. I give his shoulder a small pat. It seemed to do the trick because he calmed down a bit and sat up. That's when I noticed him crying. When I asked he quickly wiped his face.

"Allergies."

I really couldn't help but laugh. Even though he is upset and panicking he tries to deny that he is crying. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I got into bed and said goodnight to him and shut off the light.

I woke up shivering for some reason. I got and walked over to the thermostat seeing that the air conditioner was turned up high. Looks like GD must've gotten warm during the night and it wasn't that warm in here when I went to bed. I turned around looking at sleeping Ji-yong.

"It can be -23 outside and you'd still be hot."

Since Ji-yong had a bit of a hard night I let him sleep for a while longer. I went into the cupboard and grab some cereal for breakfast but all I found is crumbs. I immediately forgot that we didn't grab any more cereal last week because we bought a box a couple weeks ago. I took the oppurtunity of being alone for the time being and went out to get some groceries for the week.

I can already tell this isn't going to be a good day. I wasn't watching where I was going and tripped over something in the parking lot faceplanting on the pavement. I lifted one of the bags at check out and the whole bottom of it tore. The eggs broke twice. The screen of my brand new iPhone cracked when I dropped it two inches from the ground. I tripped again this time coming back to the car. A sharp metal piece of the cart caught my cuff and I tore the leg of my favorite jeans.

Thankfully the shopping is now finished. I put the bags in the back seat and put the car in gear driving out of the parking lot. All I want to do now is settle down and have breakfast with Ji-yong. I was just about half way home when I stopped at a stop sign and then BOOM! Somebody slammed into the back of my car.

"AIISSH! REALLY?!" I yell out loud pulling over and stepping out of the car.

I looked in the back of my car. The whole back bumper is dented. Great. Just great. The person in the other car who did a number on the front of his car came out looking at me with worry.

"Are you okay sir? I am so sorry. I didn't see you stop in time. My insurance will cover the damage."

"I'm fine. Are you okay?"

He nods. We had the a police officer resolve the problem and we exchanged information. After 35 minutes we were free to go. Hopefully without any more surprises I can make it the resto of the way home.

 

A/N: I know this chapter is short. I'm sorry. :( I pinky promise that the next chapter will be longer!!