Clues

One Problem

It has been a few weeks since the incident. So far no clues. Each day the police are working hard to crack the case. Word of the incident has spread to the media. It's reported on television and social media sites. Recently they have been offering rewards for the capture of the suspect. It seems like the police are about to give up. 

It was a warm sunny morning. Officer Chul Soo has just sat in his computer chair behind the front desk coffee in his right hand. All seemed quiet when suddenly a woman in her mid 30's came rushing in through the automatic double doors before sprinting then bumping into the front desk knocking over a cup of pencils. Officer Chul Soo quickly stood fixing the cup of pencils then showing the woman to a seat.

"Hello Ma'am how can I help you?" 

The woman seemingly out of breath tried to talk out what she had to say but was constantly interrupted by asthmatic wheezes. After a few puffs of her inhaler and a sip of water she clears .

"I have a clue about the Seung-hyun case..."

Officer Chul Soo quickly grabs paper and a pen.

"Please do go on Ma'am any little detail will be very helpful."

The woman nods. 

"I was across the street when it happened... I was walking back home from the super market when I saw a tall man about 6 feet driving a blue Hyundai Elantra. He had brown hair and pale skin. He looked about 130lbs. He took the tire iron and struck Seung-hyun before he drove off. I hurried over asking if he was okay but he wouldn't answer me."

Officer Chul Soo wrote down the details as the woman talked. 

"Do you remember parts of the plate number?"

"I believe the first numbers were 29. Sorry I can't remember the rest."

"No ma'am this is a lot of help thank you for coming forward and giving us the details. I appreciate this. If we capture the suspect you will receive the reward money."

After giving Officer Chul Soo her name and telephone number the woman left. Quickly Officer Chul Soo got to work into finding out the car's information hopefully close to finding whoever is responsible for the crime.

 

Taeyang's P.O.V

It's been a few hours since Ji fell asleep. I managed to finish cooking and put a plate in the fridge for Ji to eat later. I turn the TV onto the news channel as I picked up laundry. 

Announcer: A tip came into the police station today about the unknown suspect of the incident regarding KPop celebrity Choi Seung-hyun.

I immediately dropped the laundry basket spilling socks, underwear, and shirts everywhere. Laundry can wait. I rush to turn up the TV.

Announcer: Earlier this morning Officer Chul Soo got a very detailed clue from a witness of the incident that occurred less than a few weeks ago. It's stated that the car the suspect as driving was a 2013 blue Hyundai Elantra which the licence plate number beginning with 29. The suspect is described as a male about 6 feet in height and 130lbs in weight. He has brown hair and pale skin. If anyone has any tips or clues that will lead to the suspect's capture please call the number on the bottom of your screen. Remember, you can remain anonymous.

My jaw dropped. Someone has finally given the police a tip leading us just a bit closer to solving this case. It's just a matter of time until the suspect is brought to jail and we get justice for Seung hyun. I grab the laundry basket picking up the scattered clothes then walking to the washing machine.

 

Ji Yong's P.O.V

I open my umbrella before going outside in the rain. I walk down the sidewalk heading toward the hospital. I see groups of girls standing in the rain holding black umbrellas crying and looking down at their phones. Confused I walk into the hospital making my way to the Intensive Care Unit. 

I don't see Seung hyun. Or the hospital bed. The custodian said that he had passed away. I run to the nurse's station as fast as I could nearly slipping on my soaked pant cuffs. 

"Where is Seung hyun??" 

"I'm sorry... Seung hyun had passed away."

I bust out crying. I can't and don't want to believe that he's gone. I run outside carelessly forgetting about my umbrella that was still in Seung hyun's room. My hair and clothes almost immediately soaks from the heavy downpour. I shiver and run in the direction of the apartment. Oddly I see a hospital bed parked in the alleyway beside the apartment building. Someone was in it and covered with a drenched white sheet. 

Curiousity got the best of me and I uncovered the sheet...

I see Seung hyun laying stiffly in the bed. He looks like he was beaten to death. Crying again I press down on his chest trying to revive his heart knowing that it was no use.

"Hyung! HYUNG!"

I shake Seung hyun by the shoulders trying so desperately to wake him up. My face is soaked with tears and rain looking down at his lifeless body. Giving up I cry hard into his chest. 

I lost my best friend....

 

I open my eyes before letting out a terrified gasp. Tears stream endlessly down my face. I lay still in my bed unable to move. I suddenly see a shadow like figure with red eyes stare down at me. It didn't move it seemed to be attached to the ceiling. Growing scared when it out of nowhere jumped down at me I screamed and my door swung open. Taeyang came in and the lamp. When I was able to move I sat up immediately holding onto him crying non stop.

"Hey Ji it's okay." 

He hugged me tight and patted my back until I had stopped crying. I looked up at the ceiling terrified that the... thing would still be there. Taeyang looked up.

"What are we looking at?" 

I shook my head.

"I'm sorry I had a nightmare about Seung hyun and when I woke up I swore I saw a shadow figure thing on the ceiling it jumped at me."

Noticing how insane that sounded I shook my head again saying forget it. Taeyang only nodded seeming to understand.

"Sleep Paralysis. It happens to people who are very stressed out like yourself. You need to calm down a bit before bed it'll help a lot. By the way I got some news about Seung hyun."

My eyes widened. Oh God... Please don't tell me he's dead.

"...Yeah?"

"The police got a tip. They are currently looking for a 2013 blue Hyundai Elantra and a male 6 feet tall 130 lbs with brown hair and pale skin. When they find the car they find the owner and they find their suspect." 

Oh my God it's about time. I immediately get out of bed changing into a clean outfit and putting on my shoes. I cover my bed hair with a hat. 

"Where you going?"

Taeyang stands and follows me downstairs. I grab my car keys.

"To the hospital." 

 

 

A/N: Hey readers!! Here's the update. My apologies it took SO long. I've been busy with my mom recently having an operation I needed to help my family out that I haven't had a lot of time to write. I'll try my hardest to get the next update quicker. I'd love to hear from you guys please comment and tell me what you guys think. Thanks a bunch for reading and subbing. Until the next chapter have an awesome day!!!! ~ :D <3