Caught

One Problem
Seungri's P.O.V

I checked the time on my cell phone. 2:30. Where the heck was Ji? We got good news from him an hour ago saying that he was walking, talking, and he can remember everyone. Our manager said to us to meet at the condo at 2:00 awaiting Ji's arrival. Of course good news like that deserves a celebration of wine and cake. Daesung looks at our manager.

"Did you tell him that we need to talk to him at the condo?"

"Ne. He says he'll be here in a few minutes. That was 30 minutes ago."

Ji walks in and we all greet him with a smile. As he sits at the table we all do the same. I smile at Ji as I poured him a glass of wine.

"So did the doctor say anything?"

He nods slowly sipping on the wine in his glass.

"Ne he said he will be most likely to go home in a couple days. The only issue is because of the trauma to his head he's probably going to end up with seizures."

All of us frown. That's sad that he's going to end up with seizures. That means that he's gonna have to wear sunglasses and we're gonna have to restrict camera flashes and strobe lights at concerts. We'll have to be extra careful not to accidentally trigger a seizure and make sure he's careful not to hurt his head again. I hope one day a seizure don't happen out in public. The poor guy won't be able to live it down.

"We have an update from the Kpop celebrity T.O.P incident thatoccurred some time ago."

We immediately turn our heads to the TV and turned up the volume.

Announcer: As you may know BIGBANG member and KPop celebrityChoi Seung Hyun also known by his stage name T.O.P wastransported to the hospital undergoing care for his injuriesWe'vereceived news that he will be released within a day or so. As of 5 minutes ago Seoul Police have arrested a suspect matching the descriptions given to police in the past few daysSuspect is 31 yearold Park Ahn ChanAfter being booked he now sits in Seoul Jailwithout bailWe will update on this story as it becomes available.

Everyone including me stood shocked for a minute but then we started to cheer. Finally this nightmare is over. They caught him. Seung hyun will soon get the justice that he deserves. This bastard will pay for the pain and agony he caused. We can all sleep tonight knowing that he is caught.

The next day...

Officer Chul Soo's P.O.V

I hung up the office phone when I saw one of my deputy's come in with a guy taller than he was handcuffed. I took one look at the guy and immediately recognized that he was the culprit we were looking for. He had caused this trouble with Seung hyun. I walked into interrogation sitting in the office chair as my deputy sits him across from me before leaving. He gives me a mean glare.

"You're quite the runner. You went free for a couple months now."

"I didn't do anything."

With that I had to laugh. This is always their first statement.

"Don't give me that lame story. You're the one who hit Choi seung hyun with a tire iron. We had two people say that they seen you do it. If you confess and tell me why you did this, we won't have any trouble. If you wanna play hard ball I can play hard ball. It's up to you."

Ahn Chan growls as Officer Chul Soo sits back and patiently waits for an answer.

"I always hated Seung hyun... I hated him and that dumb band. I knew seung hyun since we were in intermediate school. He always had good grades. All the girls. I envy him. I admit that I put our differences aside and last year I let him watch our dog for me as I had to leave for the day. I came home and my dog was dead. He says he was sorry and the dog slipped from the collar but I didn't believe him. I got so mad. I truly think he let him out. I promised revenge for him since that day."

"Are you kidding me? You bashed him in the head because you're jealous of his success and because your dog died?!"

"Yes! He had it coming to him! He killed my dog Now he'll never be successful in anything!"

My deputy came in and took Ahn Chan out. I still couldn't believe that alibi. All over a dog and school achievements it's absolutely non sense. I honestly thought he'd have a better story than that. All that's left now is to settle this in court.

Ji Yong's P.O.V

The doctor had called me earlier today saying seung hyun will be discharged tomorrow. He had to stay longer for a small brain bleed that was fixed and healed. They needed him to stay for recovery and observation. Today was the day that we find out what happens to the jerk who hit Seung hyun. We went to the previous court case and the judge ruled out that the "dead dog" story as false. Seung hyun, me, and our manager confirmed that he never watched any dog. He did have a vivid memory of intermediate school. He claims Ahn Chan hated him and bullied him badly.

We walk into the court room. We see Ahn Chan and his lawyer sitting in the front. He looked back we all stared daggers at him. It we can't talk or I'd have a few words to say to him.+

Right after the court case began the jury came in and declares him guilty and sentenced him to 20 years without parole. Cheers from us echoed the court room. We can't until we tell Seung hyun the good news.