Dreaming

One Problem

Ji-Yong's P.O.V

 

I woke up in complete darkness. Where was I? How on earth did I get here? I used the dim glow of my cell phone screen to navigate around. I finally found a light switch on the wall and I flicked it on... Oh. I am in our bedroom in the apartment. I'm home so there's nothing to worry about. It's okay.. I just didn't make it to my bed and I fell asleep on the floor. No biggie. Everything is alright. I opened the bedroom door going into the living room. Everything seems to be okay so far. It was a bit dark but that wasn't unusual at 2am. I sat down on the couch and the television.

 

I knew something wasn't right the second I pressed the power button. Instead of the HD channels that would suddenly appear... the picture seemed to be jumbled up with a mixture of rainbow color boxes and silver bars. The would move about a inch every ten seconds. Growing very confused, I tried to change the channel. They were all the same except with each channel change the boxes will change color and start to move in a opposite direction.

 

I was about to turn the television off when suddenly I heard what sounded like static coming from the television speakers. The static grew louder as if someone was turning up the volume. My fingers were no where near the volume button. I dropped the remote control when I heard an announcer voice cut in between the static.

"This is bad news... you aren't safe... you can't fight the beast... that's on the loose."

 

I ran behind the TV and ripped the cord out of the electrical socket causing the TV to snap into silence and the screen to go dark. I took a deep breath trying to think out to caused that to happen. Well this TV is kinda old anyway. The company did warn us that there might be a glitch in this certain model and to call to have it fixed. I will call a repair man tomorrow. Nothing too serious.

To take my mind off what just happened I walked back into our room and opened the bathroom door. Maybe I'm just very tired. I haven't been sleeping well lately because I've been so nerved up about the accident and the thought about my best friend being in the hospital is making it worse. I just need to take a warm shower and go to sleep for a bit longer. I'll feel better in the morning. I undressed and the water. Once I was satisfied with the temperature I stepped in. I looked in the mirror that was on the shower wall. I do took like a mess.

I shut my eyes to apply shampoo in my hair and rinse off. When I opened my eyes I saw that in the mirror wasn't my reflection. It was darkness with light green smoke rising from somewhere on the bottom. The bathroom lights flickered and dimmed to barely nothing and the water turned ice cold before shutting off automatically. I stared at the mirror. Fear is quickly building inside me. Out of nowhere in the darkness Seung-hyun appeared.

He looks like he was in a horrific accident. Behind him the darkness faded into a night street view and his car, now totaled is parked on the side. My throat tightened in fear mixed with panic. How is this even possible? Before I could even react a set of hands came through tightly grabbing my arms and pulling me through the glass of the mirror. I felt myself being roughly pulled through the unknown darkness.

"Ji-Yong!" I heard a distance voice yell.

I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I was too scared to even open my mouth.

"JI-YONG!!"

The voice was pretty loud now. Tears streamed down my face. Whoever was gripping onto me was now gone and I was free falling downward. As I plummeted a distant low growl grew louder and louder. I just noticed that I was about to crash onto pavement and just before I hit the ground:

"Wake up!"

My eyes snapped open and I let out a yelp. I quickly the nightstand lamp and sat up. I sighed of relief. I was in my room. The door opened and in came Seungri. He hurried to the bedside with a glass of water in his hand.

"Hey Ji. Are you okay?" I nodded as he sat down next to me. He hands me the water glass.

"You fell asleep immediately after you came back from the dentist office. You slept for a good four hours. I heard you whimpering in your sleep so I came in to see if you are okay."

"I'm okay I just had a bad dream that's all."

He nods and took out his cell phone that just started ringing. The called ID read it was Daesung. He went out in the living room for a minute. That dreaded uneasy feeling came back. It was strong. So strong that it made me nauseous. Seungri came back in and sighed.

"I hope they find however did this to Seung-hyun because by the looks of it now he isn't doing good."

 

Daesung's P.O.V

"Come on. Come on. Come on."

I pressed the up button on the elevator frantically waiting for it to open. When it finally opens I step in and press the button for the intensive care unit. The elevator stopped to the floor. I hurried out to go to Seung-hyun's room. They told me he was unconscious again. After I received the news I sped here to see him. I went in his room and he was unconscious.

"Hey Buddy." I say in between breaths.

I step to the side of his bed and rubbed his shoulder and then grasped his hand so he knows that I'm here. Out of nowhere I heard a low grunt noise. I looked down noticing that it came from him. He took a few quick breaths from his nose and twitched. I let go of his hand and gasped.

"Seung-hyun are you okay?"

I got no response. He only grunted more and his whole body shook like he touched an electric fence, his eyes opened and shut frantically. The heart monitor started to race. All he can make out is snorts and grunts. He sounds like he can't breathe.

A nurse came in and immediately told me to leave. I had no idea what was going on. I obeyed and went out in the hallway. This is scary. I don't know what is going on with him and nobody will tell us what we want to know. I sat down in a chair in the waiting room.

After about a half hour a nurse came in and told me Seung-hyun had a seizure and is currently in for a test. My heart sunk when she said the word "Seizure". That was the same exact one the doctor said right after the first surgery. He said if he had a seizure that is a sign of a brain bleed and will most likely need to go in for another operation. I shook my head and sighed. I really didn't want to think about that. I hated the thought of him going into surgery. Anything can happen to screw up the procedure and it'll all go down hill after that. I hope and pray that'll never happen.

For now all I want is for him to recover so he can hopefully give the investigators a little hint on who the suspect may be. I want him to be back to the old Seung-hyun we all know and love. I want him to make all of his fans go nuts with his deep vocals and raps. I want him fooling around and being silly. Mostly, I want him back home safe and sound with Ji-Yong.

I sighed and stood up. I might as well head home since they may not update me until tomorrow. I quickly grabbed a snack out of the vending machine and pulled out my cell phone. I got a text from Seungri saying that Ji was awake. He and TaeYang managed to take Ji home from the dentist office. He told me that they got his pain medication and other prescriptions from the pharmacy and Ji was asleep.

I dialed Seungri's number and waited for his answer.

"Hey..."

I say when he finally answers. "I hope you're sitting I have some bad news..."