It's Only Temporary

One Problem
Ji-Yong's P.O.V
He doesn't know who we are. He doesn't know where he is. He doesn't know what happened. I knew he might've lost part of his memory but it still surprised me when he shook his head at Daesung's question.
A few days passed. He is healing very well but is very slowly starting to make progress. He can talk but he takes long pauses in between words and he can eat just not a lot and he is very picky about what he has. Right now he is in a childlike state and it will last a few days to weeks until he regains memory. He is going to re learn how to talk fluently, read, and walk. They will soon going to be having physical and occupational therapists come in every so often to help him out. 
The good news is that he was moved to a different room on a different floor. We don't have to take turns to see him. We can all go in at once. Today when we went in to see him, the nurse warned us that he might be a bit moody and he is going through mood changes. We shouldn't take anything he says to heart.
All four of us walked into his room. He is sitting up in his bed watching TV. We looked at the screen to see he was Looney Tunes on the TV. He seemed very fascinated with the show.
"Hey Buddy." Taeyang greeted him patting his shoulder to get his attention. 
He looks at him and then turns back to the television. He pats his shoulder again.
"What are you watching?"
"A... duck and a... bunny." He replied not taking his focus off the cartoon.
After a while he must've gotten bored with the cartoon because he grabbed the remote and started to change the channel. He seemed happy with watching kid shows. At that moment a nurse came in.
"Hello Gentlemen." She greeted us with a smile. We wave back as she made her way to Seung-hyun's bedside.
"Hello Mr. Choi. I'm just going to put a clean bandage on your forehead okay?"
He shook his head and covered the bandage with his hands. I knew this was going to be difficult to do. The nurse tried to move his hands but he yelped and pressed down harder.
"Please move your hands. It won't hurt. I promise."
"No...."
He whined at her and his eyes filled with tears when she managed to move his hands. They had to get another nurse to hold his arms down. By this time he was yelling at them and swearing up a storm. Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung tried to calm him down but it was no use. He'd only yell louder. 
My heart sunk at this. It hurts to see him like this. Especially when he is panicking. In my opinion I think that their force is a bit cruel. I understand that they aren't hurting him and the bandage needs to be changed but this is like forcing a terrified child to sit still. 
He let out a scared yelp that just about broke my heart. I can't take this anymore. A idea just came into mind when I looked at the teddy bear I gave him on the nightstand. I grabbed it and walked to a free space on the left side of the bed. They were trying to get him to turn his head to the left but he wouldn't do it. I knelt grasping onto his hand and setting the bear beside him.
"Annyeonghaseyo." I say to him waving the bears arm at him. It certainly got his attention and it made him turn his head just enough for the staff to work. 
"Annyeonghaseyo Seung-hyun."
He stared at the bear with a fascinated expression. I smiled when I finally got his full attention. I sang the chorus of fantastic baby and it made him smile. He didn't even though they almost had a new bandage on his head wound. When they were done I set the bear down on his lap and stood up.
"Thank you." The nurse said leaving the room.
I nod and sat down beside Seung-hyun on the bed. He is playing with the bear now. The others sat in the chairs watching him.
"How did you think of that to him to calm down?" Taeyang asked. I shrugged.
"It always worked when I used to babysit the neighborhood toddlers. I figured it would work for him too."
We stayed for a while then we had to leave. When I said goodbye to him he hugged me like he made a new best friend. I sighed when I got out in the hallway. This is definitely going to be hard for him. As far as he is probably concerned is that he is in a weird scary looking place and strangers come in to poke his skin with sharp object and is trying to hurt him. He doesn't know what is gong on. 
Maybe that is the reason why he freaked out when the nurses suddenly started holding him down. I really don't blame him. He was sitting there watching TV quietly, just minding his own business when suddenly there is people holding you down and picking at something on your head that most likely hurts because of the wound. I mean who wouldn't freak out?
It is unusual to see that he has the mental capability of a 4-6 year old. I have a good feeling that with prayers and patience he will recover from this well and eventually we will have the Seung-hyun we all know and love back. We will help him through this. Any difficulties he has now will eventually resolve. Good thing it's only temporary.
 
A/N: Hello! I'm sorry for the late update. I've been busy with stuff at home Well here's the update and I am sure to work on the next chapter. I'm sorry if this chapter is bad I'm fried on ideas. Please feel free to comment. I'd like to hear from you :) Until the next update.... Byyeeeee <3 :D ~