Weird Feeling

One Problem

Ji-yongs P.O.V

I was woken up to the sound of my cell phone ringing. I felt around the nightstand for the annoying ringing device knocking things over in the process. I finally found it and looked at the screen seeing Seung-hyun's silly face on the screen. I dragged accept and pressed the device to my ear.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" I answer rubbing my eyes with one hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm going to be a bit late coming back home. I got into a little accident."

I froze. Did he just say accident? He did not just say that. I better be dreaming. I started to fill with fear and a bit of panic. Whenever I hear that word I always think of a car being absolutely totaled and someone being seriously hurt.

"Ji-Yong? Yah? Are you awake over there?" He calls into my ear immediately snapping me back into reality. I clear my throat and take a breath before answering.

"N-Ne. Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Don't flip out. I'm fine. Somebody ran into the back of the car and it's badly dented. It's nothing to serious. I had to turn around to fill up the gas tank and I'll be home soon."

I sigh of relief very happy he's okay. He had me about to panic for a moment there.

"Okay. That's great. I'm glad you're not hurt. The car is the least of my worries."

I heard him sigh. He sounded very annoyed. The other side went silent briefly.

"Are you okay? What's going on?"

"Ne. I'm fine. I just got this weird feeling in the middle of my stomach out of the blue. It's probably because I'm hungry."

"Yeah probably. When you get home you have something to eat."

"I will. I need to get back on the road. I will talk to you when I get home okay?"

"Ne. Drive safe. Bye."

I sigh when he hung up. He is really starting to worry me. I hope he gets home safely. If we had another car I would go down and get him. I don't care very much about the car. You can replace a car. You can't replace a friend.

I get up and go out into the living room sitting on the couch. I turn on the television and flip through the channels. Chick Flick. Chick Flick. Vampire Movie. Cartoon. Crime show. Cartoon. Cartoon. Talk show. Comedian. Cartoon. Horror movie. Drama. Romance movie.

Aish. There's never anything good on at this hour anyway.

I go over to the bookshelf by the kitchen browsing through our collection of movies. After three minutes I picked up Hello Ghost and put it in the DVD player.

Even though I was focused the movie I started to get the same feeling in my stomach that I had in the beginning of my dream. It was that very eery something-isn't-right feeling. It only grew stronger as time passed. I started to think of Seun-hyun. Where was he? Why hasn't he come home yet? I checked my phone. It's been almost an hour and a half since he called. We do not live far from town. It don't take this long to fill up the gas tank. I was just about to dial his number when my phone suddenly rang in my hand making me jump. It was an unknown number. I dragged accept.

"Annyeonghaseyo?"

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped at who answered. I shake my head in disbelief of what I'm being told.

"Ne! I'll be down there as soon as possible!"

In full panic. My shaky finger dials Daesung's number. He answers the phone with a sleepy hello. Wiping tears forming in my eyes I answer.

"Wake the others up and get down here as soon as possible. We got an emergency."

I'm panicking too much to go into detail. I hung up and quickly pace back and forth. That feeling in my stomach is at the strongest peak possible and is making me very nauseous. My nerves are practically jumping out of my body. I didn't think this would happen. Nothing on earth could've prepared me for this. I am dangerously close to losing my best friend.

A/N: Sorry to stop it right there. I think you can see where I am heading with this. Enjoy for now and I will try to update soon.

Laters ~