The Night Spent

If You Leave Me Now...

Present (The Wedding Day)

     "It's okay, I can go alone."  She slight smiled.  She stood up and pushed him softly.  

     "Go, before he gets there first."  Krystal said.  Jong Suk nodded.

     "Once I find her, I'll be back for you.  I promise, don't go anywhere,"  He started walking away, "I'll be back, wait for me!"  Then he was out of the door.  Krystal sat down, sadness and pain ached her heart.  But she managed to smile.  This is for oppa,  Krystal thought.  Jong Suk ran all around the church but still couldn't find her, where could she go?  C'mon Jong Suk!  Think!  He thought hard.  Park!  Jong Suk ran to the nearest park but couldn't find her either.  Andwae. (No way.) Jong Suk ran to a specific park that Shin Hye and Jong Suk had first met.  The day he saved her life, the day he fell in love with her.  Love at first sight.  He ran, as fast as he could, to the park.  

       "Shin Hye!!!  Shin Hye!!!"  He called out for her.  He looked around, and suddenly there she was.  She turned around.  She wasn't in her wedding dress, her hair was in a bun, she was wearing a blue over sized cardigan covering her white flower shirt with white shorts.  With happiness and joy, he ran to her.

       "What are you doing here?"  Jong Suk asked.  She walked towards him and hugged him.  Crying.

       "Uljeema..."  Jong Suk said and pulled her back.

       "Jong Suk...  Mianhe, oppa..  Mianhe... (I'm Sorry.)"  Jong Suk, feeling sorry, hugged her even tighter.  

       "Gwaenchana...  (It's Okay..)"  Jong Suk said.  They sat down on the swings, swinging back and forth.  

       "Remember this day?"  Shin Hye asked.

       "The day I became your super man?  Of course I remember it."  Jong Suk replied, making Shin Hye giggled.

       "When The Rebels were coming to get Joong Ki, because of his crimes, you were in the way so they were going to beat you up so you could move out of the way, but then there I was.  I told them to leave you alone and keep going.  You were scared to death," Jong Suk laughed, "but then you looked at me like I was an angel so you weren't scared anymore."

        "Mwuh?  Yah!"  She hit him softly, "You're exaggerating, I didn't even look at you, I was looking at The Rebels.  You were the one looking at me like I was an angel."

         "Hajeema.  (Don't lie.)"  Shin Hye said.  Jong Suk laughed.  

         "Omo!"  Shin hye and Jong Suk looked up, rain started to drop.  

        "Kaja!"  They laughed and ran towards a building, stood there for a couple of minutes, then they kept running till they found a mini country motel.  Krystal was standing in front of the church waiting for Jong Suk to come back and get her.  He said he was going to come back, he probably havent' found her yet, she thought.  There was no shelter, so she was standing in the rain for about 15 minutes already. 

         "It's okay, I like the rain anyway."  Krystal lied.  Not that she didn't love the rain, she did.  But she knew, it wasn't okay.  She thought it wasn't okay.  Jong Suk and Shin Hye went into the bed room, which only had one bedroom.

        "I thought you said it was a two bed room?"  Shin hye asked, looking around the room.

        "Did I say that?  I don't remember saying that."  said Jong suk, jokingly.  Shin Hye raised her eyebrows.  Jong suk went behind her and hugged her.  

        "Bogoshipo.  (I missed you.)"  He longed for her for so long already, finally having her in his embrace, felt like it was a dream come true.  He was happy and she was too.  

        "You should go and take a shower, I'll get you some clothes from across the street."  Jong Suk said as he was leaving the room.

        "I'll just take a shower when you come back."  She had suggested.  Jong Suk thought about it, then nodded his head and headed out to buy clothes for them.  

         It's been almost 2 hours now, and he still hasn't come back to get her yet.  She was still waiting in the rain.  Her legs were getting tired.  Her lips were pale.  The only thing that was dry was her hand bag which was under a cover of the church door.  

         "Jun Hyuk!  It's already 6pm, why isn't Jong Suk and Krystal coming back yet?"  Jessica called Jun Hyuk, she was standing by the window, worried in this storm, how could Krystal survive with her skinny body out in the rain.  

         "Don't worry, Jong Suk is with her."  Jun Hyuk said.

         "Oppa,"  in a serious tone, "the invitation said the wedding is going to be over at 3:30."

         "Mwuhragoo? (What did you say?)"  

         "Oppa, I have this feeling.  It's bad.  Since I don't have a car, can you go and check it out?  I can't get ahold of Krystal or Jong suk, jebal! (Please!)"  Jessica asked.  She was walking back and forth outside waiting for Jong Suk.

         "Arraseo.  (Okay.)"  Jun Hyuk said, he told Gianna to go with him.  They grabbed their coat and left searching for Krystal and Jong Suk.  Jong Suk knocked on the door.  Shin Hye opened the door for him with a smile.  

         "Welcome back."  Shin Hye said.  Jong Suk smiled then kissed her forehead.  Jong Suk handed her clothes to her.

         "Go and take a shower, I don't want you to get sick."  Jong Suk said, shuffling her hair.

         "Arraseo. (Okay.)  But, don't leave me."  

         "Karum! (Okay.)  I won't, now go."  He dragged her towards the restroom door.  He came towards her, only inches away from her face.  She quickly stole a kiss.  She blushed then ran to the bathroom.  Leaving Jong Suk surprised and mouth opened.  He gently caressed his lips and laughed.  

         "Yobo! (Honey.)"  Gianna called out for Jun Hyuk.  They were both under umbrellas, looking for Jong Suk and Krystal, around the church.  It's been almost 30 minutes, and Jun Hyuk was also getting worried about Krystal.

         "He's not answering, neither is Krystal." 

         "Ah chincha! (Seriously!)"  Jun Hyuk ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

         "I never should've let Jong Suk take her."  Jun Hyuk said.  Gianna laid her hand on his shoulder.

         "Don't worry, we'll find them."  Gianna looked around.  

         "Uhhhhh, Yobo(Honey)..."  She tapped on his shoulder and turned the other way to see Krystal's purse, "Is that Krstal's?"  Gianna asked.  Jun Hyuk's eyes widened, he ran towards the hand bag.

         "Krystal!  She must be around here somewhere."  Jun Hyuk ran away to find her.  While Gianna went through her purse and took out Krystal's phone.  She had called Jong Suk about 15 times.  But he never answered.

          "Yobo!  I think they went their separate ways."  She suggested.  Jun Hyuk ran towards Gianna and looked at the phone.

          "Look, Krystal called Jong Suk 15 times, she was also trying to get ahold of him."  

          "That bastard!"  Jun Hyuk looked around again.

          "Look, calm down.  Let's look around beyond this point."  Jun Hyuk let out a sigh then nodded.  Gianna quickly grabbed Krystal's hand bag then quickly walked towards the park that Jong Suk and Shin Hye was at earlier, not knowing.  Once they got there they saw a sleeping body figure.

          "Krystal!"  Jun Hyuk and Gianna both said at the same time.  They both ran to Krystal's skinny shaking body.  Gianna's tears started to form.  Jun Hyuk picked her up, her head was on his chest.  Gianna was holding her hand.  They looked at the poor body which was out in the rain for almost 3 hours.  

           "Oppa...  Jong Suk oppa..."  Krystal whispered.  Her lips were pale, her eyes were closed, and her body, which was burning hott, was shaking like no other.

           "Let's go to the hospital, she's burning up."  Gianna suggested.  Jun Hyuk nodded.  Jun Hyuk carried Krystal into the car and they hurriedly left to the hospital.

            "Oppa!"  Shin Hye walked out of the bathroom.  Scanning to see where Jong Suk was at.  Until she heard someone snoring.  She laughed then walked towards him.