Apology Accepted

If You Leave Me Now...

     "Oppa..."  said Krystal, looking down at the floor, "I'm going to leave soon and I wanted you to know that I'll be okay...  I had a feeling that you had guilt in your heart because of me."  Jong Suk looked up at her, not believing this very second.

     "Krystal..."  Krystal smiled and grabbed his hand and caressed it.

     "I thought I should go to America and get my heart fixed then I'll come back and see you and Shin Hye."  She smiled.

     "Mianhe...  Krystal..."  Shin Hye had tears in her eyes.  Her heart ached, seeing how much Jong Suk cared for Krystal and seeing Krystal saying that she will leave us soon, pained her heart.  

     "It's okay, apology accepted..."  She smiled, "If it's possible, can this be the last time we see each other?"  Krystal asked.  Jong Suk turned towards her, not expecting that.  But he knew, this was for her heart, for her to leave with a smile and not a heart ache, so he nodded.  

     "Unni!  You can come out now!"  Krystal looked at the corner, Jong Suk turned towards the door.  How did she know?  Shin Hye thought.  She hestitated walking towards them.  Krystal walked towards her and grabbed her hand.  

     "Take care of him.  Love him with all your heart.  Don't let go of him anymore, don't change him, don't make him cry."  Krystal smiled.  Shin Hye nodded and smiled back.  She started walked out of the room.  Jong Suk and Shin Hye was shocked and confused.  They looked at each other.  Shin Hye walked towards Jong Suk.  Jong Suk was staring out the window, sadness was in his eyes and Shin Hye knew.

     "She was always there for me when I missed you.  She gave me her heart but I shutted her down because of my selfishness.  She's like a little sister to me, someone who cares so much about me.  How can I see her leave?  How can I see her go to America for, who knows many years?"   Shin Hye hugged him.  

     "Kwaenchana..  (It's okay..)  Didn't you hear her?  She said she's going to come back."  Shin Hye's heart rested a bit knowing that Jong Suk only care for Krystal as a little sister.  Jong Suk hugged Shin Hye.  Tears formed in Krystal eyes.  Seeing Shin Hye hugging Jong Suk, made her heart ache.  Tears fell down and Krystal clenched her fist in frustration.  She walked into her room and grabbed her phone.

     "Unni, let's go tomorrow morning.  Get the plane ticket today so we could leave tomorrow."  Krystal demanded. 

     "Waeyo?  (Why?)"  Jessica asked.

     "Jabal.. (Please..) I don't want to stay any longer, I have no reason to stay."  Krystal pleaded holding onto her tears.  

     "Arraseo, Arraseo(Okay Okay)."  Not knowing the reason, she answered.  

     "Unni, let's leave without anyone knowing."

     "But Krystal, what about Jun Hyuk and Gianna?  You know how much they love you."  

     "Let's keep it downlow then."  Krystal hung up.  Krystal looked up, feeling helpless, feeling so pitiful.  

 

 

Author's Note:::  This chapter is really short, sorry about that.  I really have nothing to write about this chapter anymore...