Questions Needs to Be Answered...

If You Leave Me Now...

      Jong Suk was shock but he managed to stand up and greet Shin Hye.

     "Annyeong. (Hi) (informal)"  He greeted and walked towards Krystal.  He hugged her then backed away, then he smiled at her.  Krystal shocked, he's never hugged her for an unknown reason, so this was the first.

    "Oppa..."  She looked at him then at Shin Hye.  Shin Hye was a bit taken back but she breathe in then out slowly and deeply.  She smiled.  

     "Jong Suk, can I talk to you?"  She turned to Krystal, "Alone?"  Jong Suk looked at Krystal, for reasurement, for permission to go.  She questioned his actions, but she smiled again and nodded.

     "Ka. (Go.)"  

     "Arraseo. (Okay.)"  He said and walked out of the cafe with his coffee.  Shin followed.  As they were walking out side, he stopped and looked up at the sky.

     "Wait, why did I hug Krystal?  Why did I look at her for permission?"  He thought to himself, he laughed then shuffled his hair.  Shin Hye looked at him like he was weird.  She frowned then looked down.  Leaning on the window of the cafe, she kicked her foot in and out, hitting the wall.  Jong Suk finally realizing why he came outside for, he turned around, facing Shin Hye.

    "What do you want?"  Jong Suk asked.

    "Who's Krystal?  Your girlfriend?"  She asked him.  Wanting her questions to be answered.  

    "I don't need to answer that."  He answered, his tone was annoyed.

    "Fine."  getting angry and jealous.

    "Is that all?  I'm going inside."  He said and started walking towards the door, but Shin Hye grabbed his hand.  He turned around.  

    "Do you not miss me at all?"  She asked, sadness filled her face.  Jong Suk hestitated to answer, not knowing what to say.  They looked into each other's eyes, deeply.  Of course, he wanted to say yes.  He wanted to pull her into his embrace, touch her, feel her lips onto his.  But for unknown reasons, he was holding back.  He couldn't step forward, he couldn't step towards her.  There was silence between them.  Shin Hye, suddenly, walked towards him and hugged him.  

    "Bogoshipassoyo. (I missed you.)"  Shin Hye said.  Usually she wouldn't be like this, but she really did miss him.  He raised his arms, about to hug her, but then he saw Krystal looking through the window from afar.  He then, stopped and stared at her.  Not knowing, that Krystal was looking at them, Shin Hye let go, looked at Jong Suk.  Noticing that he was looking at someone.  She turned around and saw Krystal standing there looking at them from afar.  Krystal, noticing that they were both looking at her, she snapped out of it and turned away.

     "Aigoo!  Krystal stop."  She said to herself.  She hitted herself on her head, "Ow!"  Someone was laughing behind, she turned around.

     "What are you laughing at?  Minho?"  He kept laughing. 

     "Ah, she's so cute."  Minho said to himself then turned around and walked away.  She looked at him like he was crazy.  Realizing that what she was doing there for, she turned around, but she didn't Jong Suk and Shin Hye anymore.   She went outside but she didn't see them.  She frowned and went into the cafe to get herself a cup of coffee.  Jong Suk dragged Shin Hye to the park.

     "What?  Afraid that your girlfriend might get mad?"  Shin Hye asked.  He let go of her hand immediately.  

     "She's not my girlfriend."  Jong Suk exclaimed.  Shin Hye felt a relief in her heart, she slightly smiled.

     "Oppa..."  She grabbed his hand.  Her touch, he longed for so long.  She caressed his hand with her thumb.

     "Mwuh. (What.)"  He nodded his head.  

     "Bogoshipo...  (I miss you.)"  He frowned.  

     "Mianhe, oppa..  Mianhe... (I'm sorry.)"  Tears started to develope in her bright eyes.

     "Ulgima... (Don't cry)..."  He requested, she obeyed.

     "Why'd you come back?"  He asked in a serious tone.  

     "Yeogi. (Here.)"  She handed him an envelope.  

     "That's why."  She answered him.  He slowly opening the envelope.  

     "Invitation to Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo-bin's wedding."  He read.  The first sentence he saw was that.  His heart broke.

     "Na oetteokhae... (What should I do?)"  He asked himself.  Jong Suk looked up.

     "Jungmalyo? (Are you serious?)"  He asked her.  Raised his eyebrows.  

     "Ne. (Yes.)"  She replied serious this time.  He wanted her to take her words back, he wanted to erase this pain that they both shared.  He wanted to erase himself from her.  He wanted to rip the invitation into pieces, into shreds.  

     "Karum. (Okay.)"  He replied while sighing, then walked away with the invitation in his hands.  Crushing it with his hands.  Anger is what he had felt.  He didn't know if it was her choice to marry Woo Bin or was it her fathers.  He didn't know.  He was just hurt.  Krystal was standing behind the tree.  She turned around and sighed.  Of course, Shin Hye had no choice but to follow her father's words.  The fact that he was sick, really sick, she had to obey him to make him happy.  So he can close his eyes, knowing that his daughter had fulfil his dreams and wishes.  Then, she would be okay...  She can endure everything, take on anything that comes on her way, as long as her father is happy.   Family came first, her friends, then her heart.

     "Minho."  Jong Suk said.

     "Ne? (Yes?)"  Minho answered.  

     "Where's Krystal?"  He asked.  In the cafe, Jong Suk sat down for his lunch break.  Waiting for Krystal to come so they can get something to eat.

     "She's here."   Minho pointed at the door.  Jong Suk looked over, Krystal waved and smiled.  

     "Gaja! (Let's go!)"  Jong Suk smiled and walked up to her.  They started walking fast, across the street to get a subway sandwhich.  

    "Isn't she the girl you always use to talk about?"  She suddenly asked.  Jong Suk looked at her.

    "Let's not talk about her."  Jong Suk suggested.  

    "But I think you want to talk about it."  Krystal said with confidence.

    "Geulaeso? (So?)" Jong Suk asked.

  "Tsk Tsk." Krystal made a sound. Jong Suk laughed. Finally ordering their sandwhich, they sat down, with only 20 minutes on the clock until they have to return.

  "What happened?" Krystal asked with curiosity.

  "Why are you so nosy?" Jong Suk asked.

  "Wae? (Why?) Just because." Krystal smirked.

  "Oh that reminds me. Go with me to Shin Hye's wedding."

  "Mwuhrago? (What did you say?) Her wedding? But you said-"

  "I know what I said." He interrupted her.

  "Are you asking me to be your date?" She smirked again. Success, she thought.

  "Hah! Is that what you think?" He laughed sarcastically. She raised her eyebrows and rolled his eyes.

  "Kudeh, Kudeh.. (Okay, Okay)"

  "Ask me." Krystal demanded. She smiled, evilishly.

  "Argh! Chincha," frustrated, "girls are so weird." She laughed.

  "I'm waiting..." She giggled.

  "Ah, chincha.. Krystal, will you be my date to Shin Hye's wedding?"

  "Kudeh! (Okay!)" She picked up her sandwich and walked away.

  "Yah!" Jong Suk called out for her. She laughed and ran.