Flying to Paris

If You Leave Me Now...

     Only a couple of days have passed after getting discharged, Krystal and Jessica was packing their stuff ready to leave home.  Krystal hasn't seen anyone, she had the urge to leave any minute, her sister didn't know why, nor did she.  

     "Oppa, did you know Krystal's leaving?"  Shin Hye asked, who was wrapped around by Jong Suk's arm.  Shin Hye was cooking instant ramen noodles for them at her hotel room.  They were both wearing white bath robes.

      "Yeah, I knew..."  Feeling upset now, he let go of her waist and walked to the small white dining table, fit for two.  Jong Suk stared at Shin Hye, up and down, not wanting to ever let go of her.  She turned around and noticed that he was staring intently.  Her beauty defines herself.  He thought.

       "What?  Do I have something on my face?"  Shin Hye touched her face and looked at herself at the mirror to see if she had anything.

      "Creeper."  Shin Hye commented, jokingly.  She laughed and Jong Suk giggled.  She walked slowly towards him, acting seductively but failing making Jong Suk laugh at her silliness.

      "You try so hard."  Jong Suk winked at her, then pulled her against him.  Letting her sit on his lap, he gently moved her hair from her face.  Scanning her beautiful face.  

      "You're so beautiful, you get more beautiful every time I look at you."  Jong Suk said making her blush.  Her cheeks became bright pink.  She smiled brightly, Jong Suk moved up her forehead and softly kissed it.  Shin Hye was feeling, for some reason, guilty.  So she got up and grabbed his phone and looked through it.  

      "Yeogi.  (Here.)" Shin Hye gave Jong Suk back his phone.  Jong Suk looked at it, Jong Suk's eyes widened.  He looked up at her.

     "Ka.  (Go.)  You'll be late, you might not see her till forever."  Shin Hye stated.  He quickly got up.  

      "Saranghae, (I love you) I'll be back."  Shin Hye nodded and smiled.  Jong Suk kissed her forehead then took off his robe and left to the airport which Krystal was heading too.  Gianna and Jun Hyuk was walking with Krystal and Jessica to the airport.  Jun Hyuk was dragging their luggage for them, they stopped and paused.  Krystal looked around the airport.

      "Are you looking for someone?"  Jessica asked.  Grabbing her hand, catching her attention, Kyrstal turned around.  

     "Ah?  Oh, ani... (No)"  

     "FLIGHT TO PARIS GETTING READY TO FLY."  The announcer said loudly.  

     "Thats you guys."  Jun Hyuk said.  

     "Call me when you guys land, okay?  Get better soon, Krystal."  Gianna hugged Krystal.  Krystal nodded while faking a smile.  Jong Suk finally got to the airport, he automatically found a close parking space, he ran as fast as he could and went into the airport.  People were looking at him like he was weird.  He was breathing hard, I need to work out more. He thought.  He looked around and around.  Krystal and Jessica started to walk towards the gate to the airplane.

      "Annyeong!  Take care."  Gianna waved at them.  Jun Hyuk hugged both of the girls and waved them goodbye.  They started to walk away.  Jong Suk saw Jun Hyuk and Gianna walking away.  He ran towards them.

       "Hyung!"  He looked at Jun Hyuk, "Noona."  He looked at Gianna.  

       "Jong  Suk...  What are you doing here?"  Gianna asked.

       "So I see you got my text..."  Jun Hyuk commented, "She just left, if you run you'll see her."  Jun Hyuk pointed behind him.  Gianna looked confused, she scratched her head.  Jong Suk nodded and ran.  

       "You told him?  Krystal said not to tell him."  Jun Hyuk grabbed her hand and held it, walking to the car.  "I thought you were still mad at him."  she continued.

      "Can you not see her?  She was searching for him."  Jun Hyuk answered her.  

      "I could see that she wanted him to come but if she wanted to move one, if we want her to move on because he belongs to Shin Hye then we wouldn't text him to come, we text him the address of the airport or even when she's flying."  Gianna said.  Jun Hyuk looked away at the sky.

      "I should've thought of that but I'm just doing a favor."  Jun Hyuk said not regretting anything.  They got into the car and drove off.  

      "Krystal....  Krystal!!!"  Jong Suk yelled out.  He ran towards her but he couldn't get to her because of a glass door.  She had already entered and she couldn't get out.  She turned around.  Her eyes widened.  Jong Suk Oppa...  She thought.  She walked slowly towards the glass door where he was at on the other side.  She smiled.  He raised up his hands to touch the glass window.  Tears were forming in her eyes, he could see them.  She finally reached him, she raised her hands to reach his.  Their hands were against each other.  

      "What are you doing here?"  Krystal asked.  You're not suppose to be here...  I didn't want to see you... Krystal thought to herself.  

      "Why didn't you tell me when you were leaving..?"  Jong Suk asked.  Frustrated but not at her.  He was frustrated at himself, for not being able to be there for her when she needed someone.  She hestitated to answer, she looked down at her foot.

      "You didn't want to see me?  I wasn't suppose to be here.  You wanted to leave without seeing me...  You told me you were okay without me, but is that what you still feel--"  He got interrupted.

      "And what if I wasn't okay leaving without seeing you?  But what would change?  Nothing....  I'll leave to Paris and you will go back to Shin Hye.  Even if I see you or I don't see you...  It won't change anything.  Things will still be the same, we will both be apart."  Kyrstal said while tears were falling.  It wasn't true.  She wanted to see him before she left but she knew if she saw him, she might not be able to leave.  Tears started to appear in his eyes.  He was trying hard to hold it in.

     "Kwenchana (It's okay), oppa."  She wiped away her tears and smiled.  

     "Krystal!  Hurry we have to go!"  Krystal looked back at her sister who was signaling her to come.  She nodded and turned back to Jong Suk was looked worried.  She looked at him in the eye and pulled her hand up to his face, caressing it against the window, wiping away his tears.  

     "Annyeong..."  Krystal dropped her head down and walked away.  

     "Krystal!  Jakahnmahyo...  (Wait.)  Krystal!"  Jong Suk ran to the other side of the door, the securities stopped him, pushing him back.

     "Krystal!  I still have to tell you something!"  Trying to push away the securities but they were too strong for him.  At some point, I have to realize that some people can stay in my heart but not in my life...  Krystal thought.  She reached her sister, arm in arm, Jessica led her way to the plane.  I love you ....  As a sister...  I'm sorry I couldn't love you more than that...  Jong Suk thought.  Seeing that Krystal had already left, out of his sight, he started to walk away.  He called Shin Hye.  

      "Yobosaeyo.. (Hello)"  said Shin Hye.  

      "Do you want to go to the park?  Get some air?"  Jong Suk asked.  She smiled.

      "I'm glad you ask, I'll get ready..."  

      "I'll pick you up."  Jong  Suk hung up.  He stepped out of the airport, and sighed heavily.  He exagerated his swallowing.  He looked upset and frustrated.