Decisions Made

If You Leave Me Now...

Author's Note:  If this was a Jong Suk and Krystal's fanfiction, I would leave it how it is.  And leave it Ambiguity.  lol .  Leave you guys guessing but since it's a darling story, I'll continue it.  :)

     "Unni, I have to let go, don't I?"  Krystal cried.  Gianna looking at her, not knowing what to do or what to say to make her calm down.  Gianna just continue to give her comfort.  

     "It's okay, Krystal..."  Jong Suk was standing behind the door listening to Krystal crying.  He looked away then started walking towards Jun Hyuk who as still sitting in the waiting room trying to calm down his feelings.

     "Hyung."  Jong Suk said in a soft tone.  Jun Hyuk looked up at him and stood up.  Jong Suk bowed to his elder.  Jun Hyuk patted the couch next to him, Jong Suk slowly walked towards the couch with his head down low.  

     "Tell me what happened?  How did Krystal end up alone in the rain?  How did you and Shin Hye end up being together?"  Jun Hyuk demanded.

     "I went to find Shin Hye, I told Krystal to wait for me..."  He quickly looked at Jun Hyuk, "Hyung, I didn't know she was going to wait for me in the rain...  Mianhe, I forgot."  Jong Suk pleaded.  

     "Leaving Krystal for Shin Hye?  You left her to find Shin Hye?  When you could've took her with you?  I told you not to leave her alone!"  Jun Hyuk grabbed Jong suk's collar shirt by the neck, "Now what are you going to do if her heart stops working!?"  Jun Hyuk was heavily breathing.  

     "Mwuh? (What?)"  

     "Nothing."  said Jun Hyuk annoyed.  He started to walk away.

     "Hyung..."  Jun Hyuk looked back.

     "Mianhe, but I still choose-"   

     "I know... Your decision was already made when you left Krystal alone, you don't have to say it, I think we all know including Krystal." 

     "Hyung-"

     "You should go home and rest."  Jun Hyuk walked away still a bit angry at him.  Jong Suk stood up reaching for Jun Hyuk.

     "I want to stay by Krystal's side..."  Jong Suk whispered to himself.  He looked down then walked away.

The Next Day

     "Oppa!"  Shin Hye called Jong Suk.

     "Shin Hye."  He smiled.

     "Let's go buy Krystal flowers, yeah?"  Shin Hye asked.

     "Yeah, where are you at?  I'll pick you up."  Jong Suk drove to the hotel that Shin Hye was staying at.  Shin Hye came out of the hotel and walked towards the Jong Suk's car smiling.  Excited to see him. 

     "Annyeonghasaeyo, oppa. (Hello)"  Jong Suk smiled at her.  

     "Annyeong. (Hi)"  She sat down, he grabbed her hand and kissed it.  

     "I missed you."  Jong Suk said, she blushed, "Kaja (Let's go)."  She nodded.  They drove towards the nearest flower shop, which was a green house with many flowers hanging around.  They started walking towards the flowers.

     "Ouu, this flower smells so good!"  Shin Hye exclaimed.  Jong Suk came behind her and hugged her while trying to smell the flower, she smiled at his skinship.  

    "Mmhm, it does smell good."  Jong Suk said, and kissed Shin Hye on the cheeks, "Just like you."  Shin Hye softly hit Jong Suk on the arm and walked away, playfully, laughing.  He chased after her.  

    "Mm, oppa!"  She waved at him, "I think Krystal will like this smell (smelling Lavender) ."  Jong Suk smelled it, and gave her a ugly face.

    "I don't think so, she likes Daisies and Pear Blossoms."  Jong Suk walked around again.

    "Well okay then."  She followed Jong Suk.  Finally reaching his point.

    "This one!"  Shin Hye was looking at the Pear Blossoms.  It's pretty. She thought.  Jong Suk smelled it and smiled.

    "I wonder who's boyfriend you belong too."  Shin Hye asked.  Jong Suk laughed.

    "I'll take 6 of the Pear Blossoms and 6 of the Daises and can you wrap them up for me?"  Jong Suk asked the staff.  She nodded and went.  Jong Suk turned towards Shin Hye.

   "I'm all yours."  He smirked and kissed her forehead.  She smiled.

   "Chincha? (Really?)"  

   "Ani.  (No.)"  Jong Suk curled his eyebrows up and started walking away smiling secretly.

   "Mwuh?  (What?)  Mwuhragoo?  (What did you say?)"  Shin Hye ran after Jong Suk.  

   "I'm just kidding.  Saranghae."  He walked slowly towards her.  She was hestitant to walk towards him too.  Not knowing what he will do to her.  

   "Oppa..."  He started to raise his pace.

   "For god's sake, we're at the green house, how can you think I would do something like that to you!"  Jong Suk said playfully.

   "Mwuh?  (What?)"  Shin Hye laughed.

   "Naega?  (Me?)  Think about you?"  She sarcastcally laughed.  He walked towards her and grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him.

   "Here you go, by the way...  Are you two dating?"  The staff asked.

    "Yeah we are."  Jong Suk kissed her cheeks making Shin Hye blush.

    "You two are so cute together."  The staff said.

    "Thank you."  Jong Suk said happily.  He grabbed her hand and entwined it together.  They walked into the car with flowers in his hands.  Gianna slept in the hospital room with Krystal.  Krystal's eyes opened slowly, Gianna, who is already awake, opened the curtain.  Krystal covered her glowy eyes from the sun.