Who Do I Choose? (Pity)

If You Leave Me Now...

     "Oh Hyung."  Jong Suk answered his phone.

     "Ne, did you still want to talk to me?"  Jun Hyuk asked through the phone.  Jong Suk totally forgot about the whole thing.

     "Oh!"  He snapped his fingers, "Ne.  Will you be coming over?"  

     "I'm coming right now."  

     "Arraseo. (Okay)"  They hung up the phone.  Jong Suk went into the kitchen to prepare dinner for Jun Hyuk.

10 minutes later

      "Ding Ding Ding!"  The doorbell rung.  Jong Suk walked towards the door and opened it.  

      "Come in."  Jong Suk suggested and lead him to the kitchen.

      "What did you want to talk about?"  Jun Hyuk asked while preparing his seat on the kitchen table.

      "Is that ramen?"  Jun Hyuk asked.

      "Yeah why?"  Jong Suk asked.  Jun Hyuk laughed.

      "Is that what you eat all the time?  Omo. (Just an expression)"  

      "What's wrong with that?"  Jong Suk asked, getting a bit offended.

      "Nothing."  He continued laughing.

      "Hyung, I want to know about Krystal."  Jong Suk said, sitting down infront of Jun Hyuk, with the noodles in his hand setting it down.

      "What about her?"

      "I want know more about her, everything."  

 

1 week after ( The Day of Shin Hye's Wedding)

      "Krystal!  Are you finished?"  Jong Suk yelled out, sitting in front of her television.  Waiting impatiently.  Jong Suk kept looking at his watch.

       "It's almost time to go!"  Krystal was in her room with her stylist (who is her sister, Jessica).  Krystal looked in the mirror.

       "Whoa, I look pretty."  She smiled brightly.

       "Oetteke?  (What should I do?)  You look so pretty!"  Jessica exclaimed.

       "Jessica!  This isn't my wedding.   This is Shin Hye's wedding, I think you over did it."  Krystal exaggerated.  Jessica laughed.

       "Who cares!"  Jessica pulled Krystal up and dragged her to Jong Suk, who was still sitting impatiently.

       "Tada!"  Jong Suk turned around.  Mouth dropped.  Krystal and Jessica giggled.  Jong Suk couldn't stop looking at Krystal who was wearing a flower short dress with a leather jean top.  A casual look for a casual wedding.  Jong Suk was weaing a tuxedo with a boe tie, instead of a tie.  

       "Oppa."  Krystal said, looking at him.  Jong Suk was still looking at her intently.  She waved her hand in front of his face, that caught his attention.  He shook his head, and looked away.  Wide eye, he walked towards the door and started walking to the car.

       "Kaja."  He demanded.  Krystal nodded then waved goodbye to Jessica, then she raced into the car.  

Arrived At The Wedding

       "Wow, I thought it was a casual wedding?"  Krystal asked looking around.

       "What did you expect?  He's rich."  Jong Suk said.  They walked towards the beautiful white church which was filled with beautiful roses.  Krystal smiled while Jong Suk didn't quite enjoy it much.  He had serious/tough face on. 

       "Kaga. (Let's go.)"  Jong Suk stuck out his arm for her to hold, like a gentleman.  She smiled and gladly accepted his politeness.  They started to walk towards the guard and one of the bridesmaid who was incharged of the invitations.  They handed their invitation both at the same time.  The bridesmaid smiled and nodded for them to go on inside.  Krystal smiled brightly back and pulled Jong Suk who was wondering around the church.  Krystal and Jong Suk sat down on the 5th row.  

       "There's a lot of people here."  Krystal exclaimed, in a surprised tone. 

       "Yeah."  Jong Suk replied. Surprised also.  They could see Woo Bin's expression through his make up.  He was nervous but he put on a show, where he's tough and excited to see his future wife.  Does he even love Shin Hye?  Krystal thought.  He's a good actor.  Jong Suk thought.  

       "She's going to come in 5 minutes!"  Someone yelled out.  Everybody turned to look waiting for Shin Hye to come out.  Jong Suk frowned, displeased and hurt.  Shin Hye, are you really going to marry him, Woo Bin?  Shin Hye, I'm here... Shin Hye!  Shin Hye!  Jong Suk thought.  

       "Shin Hye-shi!  She's missing!!!"  Her, look likes, maid of honor, came rushing in.  She looked terrified.  Everybody turned around, shocked was on their expression.  Jong Suk, worriedly, stood up.  Krystal was still sitting down, she looked up at Jong Suk, knowing that he wants to go and find Shin Hye.  

      "What happened?"  Woo bin asked the maid of honor.  

      "I don't know, I went to check on her, to bring her but she disappeared.  I just left her room for only 2 minutes, and she already disappeared!  I told every guard and the bridesmaid to go and look for her."  She complained.  She was out of breath and could barely talk.  Woo Bin didn't even take a minute to think, once she was done talking, a second later, he flashed out of the chruch in anger.  Krystal pulled on Jong Suk's hand to get his attention.

       "Go..."  She nodded, "Go and find her, bring her back or not, it's up to you and her."  Krystal suggested.  

       "But-"  Krystal answered him.

       "Don't worry about me, I know how much you love her...  I'll take the cab back home."  Krystal faked a smile.  He was about to go find Shin Hye, but then he remembered...

Past (When Jun Hyuk was invited to Jong Suk's house to discuss about Krytal)

       "You're going to have to choose between Krystal and Shin Hye.  I know you love Shin Hye, so I suggest you to stop being so close Krystal.  She falls in love easily and she gets hurt easily."  said Jun Hyuk.

       "I know..."  Jong Suk replied.

       "She found her dad cheating on her mother.  Right in front of her eyes, but unlike Hyo Jin, she didn't let the event effect her life.  When she saw that, she came to me and Gianna and started crying her eyes out.  She said she couldn't believe one man could do that to one woman and asked me to not do that to Gianna ever.  After that incident, Krystal told her mom that her dad had cheated on her, Krystal told her mom for them both to leave.   Her mom took a couple of days to function what she's going to do.  After a couple of days, her mom agreed, and both of them, started to pack up their bags."  Jun Hyuk sighed and looked down.

        "Her mother walked out to buy Krystal food since she was complaining.  Krystal waited in the house, looking out the window, her father was coming home any minute, so without hesitation, her mother ran across the street, then bam.  Her father had ran over her mother and again, right in front of her eyes."  Jong Suk's eyebrows curled up, feeling pity.

         "She loved her mother to death.  After her mother's funeral, she was always thinking about killing herself."  Jun Hyuk paused, "You can never leave her alone, her sister came down from the US to be there for her, to protect her.  Even though she seems unbreakable and the most happiest person ever....  She's the weakest."  Jun Hyuk exclaimed.