I Wanted to Die...

If You Leave Me Now...

 Author's Note::::   This Chapter, i'm going to introduce two extra characters.  They were just added recently.  If you don't them, you could look them up.  :)  Continue.  :)

 

      She ran across the street. 

     "Beep! Beep!"  A truck honked, it lost control of the break.  She turned to her side, scared, and stuck.  She froze.  She didn't know what to do, she wanted to escape, to run forward, to run away, but she couldn't.  She stood there.

     "Krystal!!!!!!!!!!"  Jong Suk yelled out.  Afraid and worried.  Jong Suk stepped foward to help her but Minho pulled her out of the way, towards him.  Jong Suk paused.  Not knowing what just had happened.  

     "Krystal!  Kwaenchan-ha? (Are you okay?)  You scared me to death."  Minho caressed her face.  Worried about her, he was shaking.  Krystal was shocked.  She cried.  The truck crashed into a building.  Though, no one got hurt.  Jong Suk stood there, still in shock.  Finally, he ran towards Krystal.  

     "Krystal..."  Krystal turned around.

     "Oppa!!!"  She called out and hugged him while crying.  Leaving Minho, disapointed and upset.  

     "Gwenchana. (It's okay.)"  Jong Suk said while patting her head.  Minho stood up and started walking back to the cafe, heart broken.  Jong Suk looked up and saw Minho walking away.  Jong Suk didn't acknowledge him though.  

     "Gaja..."  Jong Suk said and helped her into the cafe.  With only 10 minutes to spare.  

     "Why didn't you run forward?  Why did you stand there like a fool? Why-" She had her head down, she answered him before he could ask any other questions.

     "I was scared so, I couldn't move."  Krystal answered, while looking up at him.  

     "Excuses.  You could've died."

     "Oppa..." She sighed.

     "Mwuh."  He asked.

     "I was scared, but if I was being honest with myself..."  Tears started form in her eyes, then dropping, one by one.  Jong Suk was listening intently.

     "I didn't want Minho to save me."  Jong Suk was confused.  This happy, lovable, bubbly girl wanted to die.  She, who had always made people smile, who had always had a beautiful smile wherever she went, she, Krystal Jung...  Wanted to die.  

    "Krystal..."  She looked up at him, then smile.  She wiped away her tears.

    "Haha, never mind.  Just pretend you didn't hear anything from me.  Annyeong!"  She quickly walked into the cafe's back room.  She started crying.

     "Umma.. (Mom)"  She was reminded by her mother, who had passed away because of a hit and run car accident.  She washed her hands, then suddenly, her tears started to form, tears started dropping.  Jong Suk could hear her weeping, trying to cry in silence.  He walked towards her cries, stood there by the corner, just looking at her crying.  He couldn't do anything for her but he wanted too.  Minho was staring from afar on the other side of Jong Suk.  Seeing Jong Suk so worried about Krystal, pained his heart.  Although, Minho loved Krystal before she had met Jong Suk, he felt like his heart was going to burst because of her.  Although, Jong Suk denies that he likes Krystal, seeing him so worried about Krystal, made him question Jong Suk.  Should he give up?  It was already so obvious that Krystal liked Jong Suk, but the question is, "Does Jong Suk share the same feeling towards Krystal?"  Minho looked down then turned around.  He walked away, not knowing how to comfort Krystal.  

     "Jong Suk."  A familiar voice called out for him.  He turned around.  

     "Oh, hyung!  (Older Brother)"  Jong Suk smiled and ran towards him.  

     "Oh, Gianna."  He looked at Choi Jun-Hyuk and Gianna Jun.

     "Mwuh? (What?)"  Gianna asked.

     "Seems like you weren't surprised to see me, seems like you didn't want to see me."  Gianna rolled her eyes then turned away.

     "Aniyo. (Noo.)"  He laughed so did Gianna.

     "Jong Suk, be nice to her."  

     "Mwuhya! (What!)(in a whiny way.)"  Jong Suk said.  

     "Jun-Hyukshi!"  Krystal yelled out.  

     "Oh, dongseng. (Younger Sibling)"  He smiled.  She ran towards him and hugged him.  

     "Krystal!"  Gianna called out, standing next to Jun Hyuk.

     "Unni!"  She smiled brightly and hugged Gianna.  

     "You guys know each other?"  Jong Suk asked, confused.  

     "Yeah.  Jun Hyukshi use to work with my dad and unni use to volunteer at my high school."  Krystal answered.  

    "Yah, Krystal you make me feel so old."  Gianna wined.

    "Cause you are."  Jun Hyukshi said.  Everyone laughed.  Gianna softly hitted Jun Hyuk.

    "Sorry, oppa, but I have to go work.  Did you want something to order?  I'm very good at making coffee."  Krystal said, looking at Gianna and Jun Hyuk.

    "Me too."  Jong Suk interrupted.

    "I'll get a Carmel Frappiccino, grande."  Jun Hyuk answered Krystal.  Krystal looked at Gianna.

    "What I usually get, Mocha Frappiccino, venti."  She smiled. 

    "Arraseo."  Krystal walked away with her recipt.

 

After Work.  (3:45 pm (IN THE AFTERnoon)

     "Hyung!"  Jong Suk ran towards Jun Hyuk, he turned around.  Gianna was already in the car.   

     "What?"  

      "Will you have time later on?  I need to talk to you alone."  Jong Suk asked. Jun Hyuk thought about it, carefully.

      "I'm free tonight."  Jun Hyuk winked, jokingly.  They both laughed.

      "Can you come over to my house?"  Jong Suk asked.  Jun Hyuk nodded and went into the car and opened his window.

      "I'll call you."  Jong Suk nodded then started walking towards his car.  Krystal was already in there, exhausted, she fell alseep, like she always does.  He laughed at her cuteness.  He drove to her house.

      "Krystal..."  He tapped her arm.  She moved, rubbing her eyes.

      "Krystal Jung!"  He raised his voice.  She jumped at his voice.  

      "Yah!!!"  She complained.  He laughed and opened the door.  

      "Ka. (Go.)"  He moved his head, signalling her to leave.

      "Oppa."

      "Gomawo.  (Thank You)"  She smiled.

      "For what?"  

      "Everything.  Annyeong!!!"  She laughed then ran away.

      "Ah, chincha!  Close your door next time."  

      "Arraseo!"  She waved at him then left inside her house.

      "Ugh, she's always doing this."  He closed her door.  Looking at her house, he wondered how she lives her life without anyone looking.  Not knowing, Krystal was smiling at the window.  Peeking through the window, her everyday life, was like that.  She would ask for a ride home from Jong Suk, then look at him as he leaves her house.  The one she admires and likes, she stands there, waiting just for him.  

      "I can't help but fall for you."  She sighed then walked away from the window as Jong Suk drove away.