Paris

If You Leave Me Now...

     Finally arriving at the hospital, Jong Suk and Shin Hye walked calmly towards Krystal's room.  Jong Suk stopped right in front of Krystal's room.

     "Oh, why'd you stop?"  Shin Hye asked.  Trying to pick through the window.  She saw Minho and Krystal talking and laughing.

     "They make a cute couple."  Jong Suk looked at her.  She opened the door and went in.  

     "Hi Minstal couple."  Shin Hye said jokingly.  Minho blushed and Krystal laughed.  Jong Suk and Shin Hye smiled. 

     "Here, Krystal."  Jong Suk handed the flowers to Krystal and rubbed her head.

     "Ou."  Krystal looked at the flowers and widened her eyes, "How did you know these were my favorite flowers?"  She looked at Shin Hye.

     "Jun Hyuk hyung told me."  Jong Suk replied right when Shin Hye opened .  Krystal laughed at their silliness.  Minho was sitting next to Krystal on the other side of the bed, admiring her beautiful face.  Jong Suk looked at Minho. 

     "Minho, can I talk to you?"  He looked up at Jong Suk wondering why he wants to talk to her.  Krystal kept on smelling the flowers.  Minho thought about it then stood up and left the room with Jong Suk following them.  Minho went into the waitingroom, tired.

     "You look tired."  Minho nodded.  Jong Suk sat down on of the chairs.  He looked outside the window, busy cars, busy buildings, traffic next to the hospital.  The sun was just rising, it was only 10 am in the morning.  People were going to work, some people were heading home.  

     "Hyung...  Can I ask you something?"  Minho asked sitting next to Jong Suk.  

     "Of course."  Jong Suk was still looking out the window, in his own world.

     "Do you love Shin Hye?"  That caught Jong Suk's attention, he turned to Minho.

     "Yeah, I do."  Jong Suk admitted.  Minho smiled and nodded.  

     "Why did you want to talk to me?"  Minho asked curious.

     "I wanted to ask about Krystal."  Jong Suk said.  Minho gave Jong Suk a weird face.

     "You love Shin Hye... But you sure do want to know alot about Krystal."  Minho said, getting annoyed.

     "I'm not going to tell you anything, hyung.  But I'll tell you this...  If you chose Shin Hye, stop seeing Krystal.  In fact, you did choose Shin Hye, so you should stop bothering Krystal, stop putting yourself in her life."  Jong Suk was getting mad.

     "Dongsaeng."  Jong Suk said in a serious tone.

     "I'm telling you this because I care about Krystal.  She likes you but you don't like her.  And yet still, you are still butting in her life.  Her heart is always lingering and fluttering when you are around her.  How do I know this?  Because that's how I feel when she is around me."  Minho said and stood up.  He walked towards the door.

     "I think you should apologize to Krystal.  Not for leaving her in the rain, although you should...  You should apologize to her for leading her on, even if it wasn't your intentions."  Jong Suk looked at Minho then looked down.  Minho walked away towards Krystal's room.  Not knowing that Shin Hye was in the corner listening to their conversation, Jong Suk grunted at frustration.  Krystal walked in the waiting room.

     "Oppa..."  said Krystal.  He turned towards Krystal and stood up.

     "Krystal...  What are you doing here?  You're suppose to be in your rooom.  Where's Shin Hye?"  Jong suk kept on asking her questions as she kept on walking towards him.  She sat down next to him, his eyes followed her.

     "Outside looks really nice."  She commented, she rubbed her fingers against each other like she was nervous.  Jong Suk can see her sweat falling off of her forehead.  

     "Are you okay?"  Jong Suk asked, worriedly he sat down and grabbed her hands.  

     "I'm okay."  She looked at him, closely, noticing every detail of him.  Lately, not even a week have passed, she has looked like she was having a severe fever.  Although, she said she was fine, her lips were chapped and dry, her body was trembling.  But the doctor had said it wasn't major, that we shouldn't worry so much.  

     "Oppa..."

     "Yeah?"

     "The sad thing about life is that sometimes, you meet someone who means alot to you, only find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go..." said Krystal who was trembling with tears in her eyes, "So then, it's better to let go with a smile than to hold on with tears..."  She smiled making Jong Suk even more confused.  She moved her hand away from his.  Scanning every detail on his face.  The crinkle on his nose when he smiles, his beautiful white teeth that brightens everything when he smiles, his big eyes, his fluffly messy hair, which he doesn't take care of.  She looked at him, intently.

      "What's wrong?  Why do you keep looking at me like that?"  Jong Suk asked her.  

      "I want to remember you before I leave."  She touched his face.  Caressed his cheeks.

      "You're going somewhere?"  

      "Jun Hyuk and Minho didn't tell you?"  Krystal asked, "Hm, they said they told you..."  Jong Suk looked away and stared out the window.  Choose.  Apologize to her.  Let go of her.  Leave her alone.  Leave.  Jong Suk thought.  Is that why they asked me to leave?  Because she's leaving?

      "Where are you going?  U.S.?  Hong Kong?  Taiwan?  Hawaii?"  Jong Suk suggested.

      "Paris."  She answered.  Jong Suk's eyes twiched a little.  

      "Isn't that far?  Me and my sister had already planned to leave within 2 weeks from today."  

      "Is that so?"  Jong Suk asked.