Who's that girl?

If You Leave Me Now...

 2 months had passed

     "Oppa!"  A girl walked up to him, she was smiling brightly.  

     "Ah, Krystal!"  Jong Suk said and smiled back.  Krystal is a co-worker who had just started working with him at the cafe.  She is bubbly, funny, and talkative.  The nicest and sweetest person ever.  She always had a smile on her face.  

     "Oppa, did you want coffee?  I'll make you some."  She suggested.  Jong Suk nodded and smiled at her.  Sitting at the table next to the window, looking out at the cars driving by.  He smiled.

     "Here."  She handed him a cup of coffee then sat down.  She frowned and looked outside, at the cars passing by.

     "What are you thinking about?"  Jong Suk asked.

     "My past."  Krystal answered.

     "Why?"

     "Mol-lah. (I don't know)"  She blinked a couple of times, turned to him and smiled.  

     "Krystal!  Boss is calling for you!"  Choi Minho called out.  

     "Ne, sunbae."  She bowed to Jong Suk and walked towards Minho.  Minho smiled and walked towards Jong Suk.

     "Do you like her?"  Jong Suk curled his eyebrows.

     "Mwuh-ra-goo? (What did you say?)"  He laughed sarcastically.

     "Nae-ga? (Me?)"  He asked and raised his eyebrows.  Minho crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.  

     "Uh..." Jong Suk looked away.  Minho laughed at him.  Minho, suddenly turned towards the door and had his jaw dropped.  

    "Mwuh? (What?)"  Jong Suk said and turned around.  Shocked, he widened his eyes.

    "Shin Hye."  He whispered to himself.  

    "Yah!  MinHo-ssi!  He didn't even-"  She got cut off when she saw Shin Hye.  Her eyebrows moved in a gesture of shock.  

    "Shin Hye..."  She said, behind her breath.  Shin Hye turned to her side, seeing Jong Suk, she started walking towards him.  

     "Annyeonghasaeyo, oppa. (Hello)"  She greeted and smiled.  She bowed, slightly, with her head.

     "Oppa..."  Krystal said in a sad tone.   Shin Hye and Jong Suk looked at Krystal.  Krystal, who had her eyebrows curled up, she was hurt and sad, knowing that Jong Suk's ex girlfriend is here probably looking for him.  Probably trying to take him back.  But even so, she faked a smile and started walking towards them.  She bowed and stuck out her hands to shake Shin Hye's.

     "Annyeong!  My name's Jung Krystal, but you could call me Krystal."  Shin Hye had a slight question look on her face but she smiled and shook Krystal's hand, like it was nothing.