Let's Go Together.

If You Leave Me Now...

Future (Further in the Chapters)

"Jong Suk!  I'm sorry."  Shin Hye exclaimed.  She had tears in her eyes, from the hurt that she caused to hurt him.  Jong Suk turned around to face her, walked towards her.

    "Do you believe in love?  In fate?"  He suddenly asked, she wiped her tears and looked up.  Looking deeply into his eyes, he smiled.  

    "Do you think, I'm sorry, can undo everything?  Did you think that if you told me the truth, I would forgive you?"  he asked in a serious tone.  He grabbed her hand, tightly.  Gripped tightly.  

    "Oppa...  You're hurting me."  She complained but she didn't touch him nor did she try to get hand out of his.  She stood there just weeping pain.

  "I'm hurting you? I wonder who hurted me in the first place, I wonder who let go of ." He said, he was getting angry.

  "Oppa, let's go together... You want to leave? I'll leave with you, let's go somewhere far." She said, his grip got weak so she got out and held his hand against her chest, pleading for him not to go.

  "Don't be foolish." He said, he pulled out his hand and pointed at the door. She shook her head.

  "Ani(No). I'm not going. I'm not going alone! Not without you. I can't go without you. Let's go together. Kaga." She pulled his hand to go with her but he stood there still. Not moving a step, she was too weak to pull him. She was too weak to over power him. She began to cry.

  "Ooo-ppaa!" She screamed, out of breath, she cried. Tears ran down her face, fast. He felt sorry, he wanted to cry with her, he wanted to stop her from crying. But if this was fate, then he has to let her go. To gain her happiness, she must leave without him.

  "Jebal (Please), Oppa, jebal(Please)." She whined. She fell down on her knees, grabbed his legs and raised her hands, begging for him to leave with her, begging for him to stay with her, not to go without her.

  "Saranghaeyo(I love you), Shin Hye." He thought to himself. He closed his eyes and kicked her out of his way then, walked out of the door.

  "Oppa!!!" She screamed, her lips were shaking, her legs were so weak, she clenched her fist.

 

As he was walking outside, he saw a woman figure. Krystal.

  "Oppa!" She turned around and smiled brightly. Her luggage, next to her, she waved and pulled her luggage towards him.

  "Ah, Krystal." He gave her a weak smile and walk towards her, also.

  "Oppa! Are you ready?" She asked.

  "Uh, Krystal, I still have something I have to do, can you wait for me in the cafe area?" He asked, she gave him a weird face.

     "Arraseo(Okay)."  She smiled brightly and walked away with her luggage, towards the cafe that was across the street from his house.  He sighed, then decided to walk back to the house.  When he took a step in, he smelt ramen noodles.  He slowly walked into the kitchen and saw Shin Hye, standing by the stove, stiring the noodles.  She turned around.

     "I made you some ramen, just how you like it."  She said, tears were forming in her eyes when she was talking.