Chapter 10

I Love You

“Hello?”

Kyuhyun!

“Oh, Ryeowook. Hey.”

I need your help!

“Don’t tell me you screwed up again.”

I didn’t respond.

Kyuhyun sighed. “Oh poor, poor Ryeowook. Maybe you’re just not cut out for the Romeo role.”

Please, I need your help! Jill just stormed out of the house and it’s getting dark outside fast!

“Go out and find her.”

I don’t think she wants to talk to me right now.

“Why?”

I glanced out the window, holding my device close to my face. We…sort of had a fight.

“You tried to kiss her, didn’t you?”

I was quiet again.

Kyuhyun laughed. “You always were a hopeless romantic. Some women just don’t buy into that kind of thing.”

That’s not important right now. What if she’s not coming back, Kyuhyun? What if she gets kidnapped or something?

“Do I really have to repeat myself? Go out and find her. When she sees you, she’ll forgive you of all of your mistakes and run away with you into the new morning.”

You don’t have to be sarcastic.

“Hey, it’s fun, isn’t it? Anyway, today is almost over. If you’re gonna patch things up with her by tomorrow evening, I suggest you start now. I’d hate it if you never get your tongue back, even if listening to you talk annoys me sometimes.”

I sighed quietly. Okay, I’ll go out now.

“See ya. And good luck.”

I turned off my device and ran out of Jill’s room.