chapter 2

Horror Show

Mir and GO kept pushing each other forward as they slowly approached the two former member of MBLAQ. The former members were engaged in their own conversation, not noticing the awkward Mir and GO.

"Err... Hi~" GO started, gaining Joon and Sanghyun's attention. He stiffly waved robotically with a stiff smile on his face. Mir had already hiding behind his frame, like a child hiding behind his mother's skirt when meeting a new face.

"Oh... Hyung." Sanghyun greeted back, bowing a bit followed by Joon. He stole a glance at Mir whom was uncharacteristically shy towards the two former members.

Mir caught Sanghyun giving him glances and he bowed to the older, but still not leaving GO's back. His hands tightly clutched on GO's thin cardigan, making the clothes being pulled backward.

"Hi, Cheolyongie." Sanghyun greeted, smiling at the maknae. He forgot how cute Mir could be sometimes.

Mir, again, bowed awkwardly and greeted back with a small voice of 'Hello'.

"So, I've been watching your weekend drama. It is a great drama." GO tried to started the conversation and huffed out loud when the maknae didn't budge from behind him even when he tried to pull the boy out. Mir would just clutched tighter on his clothes. He gave up.

Sanghyun chuckled at Mir's and GO's silence war. A year had passed without them speaking to each other what more meeting each other. It was a given Mir didn't really want to talk with them and wasn't comfortable with them. It was like their first meeting all over again before MBLAQ debut. "Thank you, hyung. I try my best for that role. But, I can never beat Changsun hyung." He said and playfully nudge on Joon's arm.

"Yeah... You too, Changsun. I watched your drama. It ended great." GO said and Joon smile gratefully. An awkward silence enveloped them. All of them kept fidgeting in their place and only smiled stiffly when their eyes met each other.

"............"

Joon cleared his voice. "You look fitter now, Byunghee." He started and nearly smacked himself on his own face for his stupid remark. But he only stated the obvious. GO did looked a bit chubbier though but Mir looked much more manly than before except the cute way Mir was hiding behind GO's back.

"Well, thanks?" GO wasn't sure how to react to that remark. He looked back slightly at Mir who also was looking at him with the same surprised expression.

"You don't look fitter, hyung. You look rounder." Mir whisper-teased the older making the older frowned and stepped purposely on Mir's foot, causing the younger to yelp. "Okay! I'm sorry." Mir exclaimed and glared at the older who was bearing a satisfied smile on his lips.

They were silent again as the two former members watched the two MBLAQ members being playful with each other, secretly missing those similar moments they had have before. But, the past was still in the past. It didn't matter how much they were longing for it, past, was something unreachable.  

"................................................"

After a few minutes, Joon started again. "So, what about your upcoming album?" He crooned his neck a bit to peer at the still hiding maknae only to have the maknae stepping farther from his position, pulling GO with him making the older to stumble back a bit.

"We're trying our best." A monotonous laugh accompanied GO's words until it died again, letting the silence crept in between them yet again.

"..................................................................................................................................."

Luckily, Seungho came to them with the two MCs before the heavy air of awkwardness managed to literally crushed them out of oxygen. The oldest of the five boys looked at Mir in amusement and patted the maknae's head adoringly. "Why are you so shy? It's just Changsun and Sanghyun." He laughed when Mir just shrugged with blank stare.

"Ready?" The MCs asked and the boys sat up, readying themselves physically and mentally.

 

 

-Karenkitty~ you're always make my day brighter and happier. But, I have to say I don't think I'll be able to make this fic scary like I want-

*ps : I just can't exclude Sanghyun and Joon. OT5 forever. Sob2. My BLAQies will always be five even when only three of them left. Err.... Opps. Our BLAQies-