chapter 1

Horror Show

Mir was restless and kept playing with the hem of his white shirt, almost causing the fabric loose. "Yah! Don't spoil the shirt." GO nagged and pulled the nervous maknae's hand away, into his own hand. He was the one who had given the shirt to the maknae, so he really didn't want the gift he just gave two days ago became a mere rag.

"Sorry, hyung. But, I'm scared." Mir whined, jumping slightly in his place. He felt like if he didn't keep moving, he would faint out of fear. The forest was too dark and there were neither stars, nor moon on the night sky, making it darker and scarier.

"I'm scared too." GO said monotonously.

Mir stopped fidgeting as he turned to his second oldest hyung, shooting a look at the older. His eyes scanned GO from up to down and up again. His brow rose in amusement. "You're scared?" He asked dryly, making a weird face.

"Uh-huh." GO simply answered with a slight nod as he looked straight into the forest they were about to enter later.

Mir couldn't help but snorted. To him, GO looked totally relaxed and the guy said he was just as scared as him? Unbelievable. "Your poker face is really on the different level, hyung." Mir would have thought it as a praise for the older, but probably his tone said otherwise since now he was bending with his head locked into GO's tight grip. The older's other hand was already in position to release a painfully strong flick. That guy was a king of dakbam for the world.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Seungho came, to Mir's relief and broke off the squabbling duo. "I can't even leave you guys for even a minute and you two are already trying to kill each other?" Seungho nagged.

"You know, you nag a lot these days. You'll be a nagging old man." GO commented and exchanging a mischievous look with the maknae succeeding in getting himself an upside smack on the back of his head. "Ouch?" He responded with poker face causing the youngest of them three to giggle at his two hyungs' antics.

"Anyway, they said they have another two celebrities that will be with us." Seungho informed, but the leader looked a bit conflicted. "You guys might want to greet them first before we started. It is almost a year already. Since..."

Mir and GO exchanged a look before their attention were back on Seungho. "They are here?" GO asked in awe and Seungho nodded.

They were silent until Mir voice what was in each of their mind. "Awkward~" Mir sung, trying to joke, and pout when he had gotten himself a quite powerful nudge on his ribs from Seungho as warning.