chapter 13

Horror Show

Mir groaned as he felt his whole body ached. It took him a while to register on the weight that was on him. His eyes shot open. "Joon hyung!" He called and tried to shook awake the limp body lying on him, but there was no sort of reaction from the older. But at least the older boy was still breathing and Mir could feel his heart beat against his chest.

With a grunt, the maknae managed to push Joon's heavy body off of him. He sat up and kneeled beside the unconscious boy. He winced a bit as he realized he had managed to twist his ankle. Mir flipped the older to lay on his stomach. He tried to find anything to help him see in the dark as he felt around him. He managed to grab Joon's torchlight that happened to fall with them but the tool was already broken. Mir clicked his tongue out of annoyance and anger as he threw away the tool forcefully and it landed with a loud clank against the tree bark.

Mir sighed and he remembered of his phone but then his shoulder slumped back as he realized he had already handed the small gadget to his manager before the shooting. But, his brows rose again moment later. Joon would probably have his mobile with him. He started to search every pocket on Joon's sweater and skinny jeans and his face lit up as he found that small precious gadget.

Mir the screen light and blinked when he saw the pictures of MBLAQ during their trainee days on the screen. He never forget, didn't he? Mir shook his head a bit. "Come on. Cheolyong. This isn't the right time for this." He reminded himself as he started to shone the little bit of light he had on Joon's back, and he saw it. The dark spot on Joon's right flank. The blood was seeping through the sweater material and still hadn't stopped. "Oh god..."

Mir grimaced and hissed as he pulled up Joon's sweater and tried to inspect the wound. He couldn't be sure how bad the wound is, but by seeing the still oozing blood, it would surely be bad enough. Mir pulled on his raven lock in frustration. How should he handle this? He never had to face such injuries. And them being trapped under the cliff, with no line on the phone surely made everything became much worse. If he hadn't twisted his ankle, He might have at least tried to find a way back up there. He even willing to carry Joon on his back all the way back if it meant they would be safe. Joon would be safe.

"Joon hyung. Please wake up." He tried again to wake up the older as he softly patted on Joon's cheeks. Still no reaction. "Oh god... What should I do?" He asked pathetically. The blood was still seeping from the cut on Joon's flank. He must stop the bleeding first. But with what?

Mir looked around and his eyes ended up on his own shirt. It was stained with blood and dirt, but he had no choice. So, he pulled off the shirt, leaving him with only his white wifebeater. He flipped the inside out and tied it around Joon's waist tightly, hoping it was enough until help came. "Seungho hyung... Byunghee hyung... Come fast..." He muttered under his breath, trying to control his tears from falling of the corner of his eyes as he carded his finger gently through Joon's silky locks.

 

 

 

-this is double update. I update 2 chapters coz chapter 12 is too short (^^)-