chapter 12

Horror Show

"NO!" It happened too fast. Too fast! Seungho kicked the old man's hand and the knife stained with blood, blood of his friends, flew away from them.

"What happened?" Suddenly three guys came into view and Seungho recognized them. They were the crews for the show. Probably sent by the others to find the missing boys.

"Restrained him! He's a killer." Seungho ordered and the three guys obeyed without much question. "Call the police. Cheolyong and Changsun fall off the cliff. Get help!" The three crews gasped in shock. They nodded and one of them ran towards the main site while the other two restrained the murderer and walked behind the one who had ran ahead of them.

Seungho dashed to GO and Sanghyun who were on their hands and knees, looking down into the depth of darkness all the while, calling the name of the two boys. Their voices echoed back to them but there were no answer.

"We have to help them!" GO said, almost jumping off the cliff if it wasn't for Seungho holding the boy back.

"Yah! Are you trying to kill yourself?" Seungho shouted to his friend, but the look in his eyes softened when he saw the tears in GO's eyes lapping down the boy's cheek in a broken sob. He pulled the boy into his embrace. "We have to wait." He said helplessly as his eyes on the darkness of the cliff, hoping with all his heart for the two boys to be safe and alive.