chapter 15

Horror Show

"CHEOLYONG!" Mir woke up with a start at that loud familiar voice. He blinked a few times as bright light was assaulting his vision. He looked around and his eyes fall on Joon whom was still lying next to him. His heart stopped for a moment at the sight of Joon's closed eyes.

"Joon hyung!" He called and shook the older's shoulder, but the older didn't react. "Come on, wake up!" He half shouted but still, the older didn't even budge. Mir inhaled a deep breath and slapped across Joon's face hard.

"OUCH!" Joon yelped at the burning sensation on his cheeks. His hand automatically rose to cup his blaring cheek. "Can't you wake me up a bit more in a gentle way?" Joon growled in annoyance.

Mir sighed in relief. "So, you're still alive?" He blurted out and grinned sheepishly at the sharp glare Joon sent in his direction. "I got scared for a bit."

"CHANGSUN!" Another bout of shout.

"WE'RE HERE!" Cheolyong shouted back. A few moments later, a few guys in a orangey red uniform came into view followed closely by GO, Seungho and Sanghyun.

"God! Is he okay?" GO asked, eyes flickering in panic as he kneeled right beside Joon. The paramedic was already inspecting Joon's wound and nodded to the worried GO with assuring smile.

"Don't worry, sir. His wound isn't that deep." He said and beckoned the others to help the two injured boys.

"What about that murderer?" Mir asked impatiently.

Seungho ruffled the maknae's messy hair, at the same time removing some dried leaves stuck in those locks. "He'll will get his punishment. The police had found Yee Eun's body and some evident apparently."

Mir nodded, shivering a bit. It was already morning, but spending a night in the forest with only wearing wifebeater wasn't really a good idea. "He deserve that. For Yee Eun." Mir mumbled and sneezed.

"Maknae... You really made us worried sick." Seungho breathed as he took off his sweater and put it around Mir before GO made a move to help Mir to stand up together with one of the paramedic.

"Sorry, hyung." Mir hung his head low guiltily. But, now that he thought about it again... "But it wasn't really my fault to start with." He naturally shrugged as he limped away with the help of one of the paramedic and GO, leaving the leader with an open mouth.

Sanghyun chuckled and patted on Seungho's shoulder. "He's into that rebellious phase, isn't he?"

Seungho shook his head. "I knew it was a bad idea to let him hang out with Kyuhun." And they laughed. Their hearts were light again as they finally found their friends again. Injured but alive. They could never be more grateful.

"Hyung!" Mir called the other two who were left behind. "When Joon hyung and I got discharge from the hospital, let's hang out together. Like before." He said.

"Sure thing!" Sanghyun replied almost to quickly with a bright brilliant smile.

Seungho looked up to the bright blue sky. Guess, they really should thank Yee Eun.

 

 

-END-

 

 

 

 

-double update again and whew~ Finally finish this mini fic. Love you guys. Sorry if the story wasn't as good as I or any of you guys hope. But, then again, I have warned you guys from the beginning-