chapter 10

Horror Show

An hour before...

As the black eyed girl floated closer to Mir, Mir couldn't find it in himself to back away. The girl raised her hand while her other hand was still holding on the pink teddy bear. Mir shut his eyes tight as the girl's small hand was closing on his face. He was expecting the worst. Maybe his soul might get out? But just a second later, the MBLAQ maknae could feel an icy cold feeling on his right cheek.  

Right then, he heard that. It was faint, but unmistaken. "Help me." The voice resounded in his head and Mir's eyes shot opened. But he didn't see the girl anymore. The sight before him was no longer of the dark forest he was trapped in, but he was now in a building he had never seen before. A house. It was no longer the dark night, instead, it was a bright morning.

"Yee Eun!" Someone called and Mir found himself turning towards the voice. Just behind him, a tall buff guy with a very sharp eyes almost looking like a viper was stomping towards him. Anger flashed in those viper eyes.

"De, oppa." A small girl's voice came from Mir, making the maknae surprised. Then, the maknae happened to catch his image from the reflection on the cupboard door glasses. His heartbeat quickened when he couldn't find the image of his own self reflected there, but he was that girl. A small girl in the white dress, holding a small pink teddy bear in her hands. Her eyes wasn't fully black but a pair of lovely soft brown. Her cheeks dusted in lovely blush. Her lips were cherry colored. She wasn't pale. She was as lovely and as beautiful as a doll. And right then Mir realized, he was seeing the girl's memories through her eyes .

Suddenly, a flash of bright light, and Mir was now in a room. The room was pink in color. The bed was small, suited for a child. He was sitting on her desk when the same guy from the earlier memory slammed opened the door.

Mir stood up to face the guy only to get a painful slap on his. Wait! On her face, sending the smaller girl falling onto her hand and knees. Even when it was the girl's memories, Mir who was seeing it through the girl's eyes, was feeling the pain. The throbbing heat on her face.

"Oppa... Wae?" The girl asked between her harsh sob as she gently palmed her throbbing cheek.

The guy scoffed. "I don't understand why father love you so much that he is handing his company to you. You are a girl. A kid. What is wrong with that old man?" The guy ranted accompanying by his dark chuckle. He turned to the girl and grabbed the girl by the chin painfully, forcing the poor girl to look him in the eyes.

Yee Eun struggled a bit. "Oppa. It's hurt." But her small power was too weak against the tall buffed adult.

The guy flashed a lopsided smile as he released the girl and stepped away, leaving the crying child.

Another bright light and Mir found himself lying in a dark forest with someone hovering over him. No, he was still in Yee Eun's memory. His back felt cold and wet from the night dew on the wet grass. The guy hovering over him was wearing a mask covering his whole face.

"Don't blame me. Only if you're dead that I can actually live." The raspy voice came into Mir's ears and Mir was certain, it was the same guy!

Suddenly, fingers curled around his neck and crushed his wind pipe. He struggled and her small hands came in view as those pairs of small hands weakly pushing against the assaulter. She kept struggling and her hand accidentally pushed the guy's mask revealing his face. His eyes were filled with murderous intent. His face scrunched up as he applied his whole strength in strangling Yee Eun. And Mir felt his air supply was being cut off and he slowly drifted into the complete darkness.

Mir inhaled sharp breath as he gasped for air. His hands immediately flew to his neck, feeling around his neck. He was alive. He was alive!

Mir turned his head back to his right so fast that it was almost amazing he didn't get a whiplash. The ghost was still there. Standing beside him. Looking down on the still panting Mir. "He killed you." Mir croaked out. "O-out of greed?" He continued. He was no longer scared of the ghost, instead his heart was pouring with sympathy for the poor girl. When he was travelling through the girl's memories, he felt the pain that the girl felt. He felt the pain Yee Eun felt as she was killed by her own older brother. He felt it. The pain. The betrayal. He felt them.

Mir stood up, dusting his already dirty pants, all the while, the ghost girl was looking at his movement. Mir took a few deep breath and held out his hand to the girl. It took a few moments of locking eyes until the girl finally reached her hands out and their hands interwined. Mir couldn't help but shiver at the icy cold feeling of the girl's hands as they walked slowly further into the dark woods.

 

 

 

-these days, I just found out about korean historical drama 'Warrior Baek Dong Soo' and OMG! Yeo Woon character played by actor Yoo Seungho had taken a high place in my heart (I hate that he died in that drama when he was struggling for a good life but then had to die so unfairly. I hate that ending as much as I hate the ending for K-drama 'Iljimae' but I still love the whole storyline of both drama). I keep searching for Yoo Seungho and end up watching his character as Harry Borringson in drama 'I miss you' and he is climbing up my bias list. He really have talent playing the bad guy. Bad guy that made us pity and still love them no matter how evil he is. Of course my ultimate bias puppy Mir is still immovable. But my second place bias which are the other four BLAQies is kind of wavering. Kkkkk~ I guess I really like guys with beautiful eyes and beautiful smile. Both Yoo Seungho (not uri leader yang seungho) and Mir have both of that charm.-

I am wondering if I should make a story like those drama since I kind of a fanatic when it come to that kind of historical drama filled with revenge, greed, war, battle, martial arts, warriors and assassins. Assassin is really cool~