Diary entry #6

(BxB) Baby Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Second month (4 October 2014)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Doojoon cleared his throat as he kept pacing in the room. Kikwang’s eyes followed each step of the leader silently. A groan heard. “Duh, YoonDoo. Keep still, why you’re moving around so much?” Junhyung’s voice heard clearly from a corner. Kikwang turned to the rapper while Doojoon glared at the rapper.

“Shut up. You won’t understand if I tell.” Junhyung rolled his eyes.

“Obviously you’re nervous like right as you kept moistening your dry lips. Stop doing that, your lip balm gonna disappear.” Junhyung retorted. Doojoon groaned. Kikwang chuckled.

“Stop teasing hyung, Jun hyung. He’s really anxious and you’re not helping.” Kikwang said as he got up and held Doojoon’s shoulder. “How about you sit down first, hyung? Calm down, Woonie won’t go anywhere.” Doojoon bit his lips but followed the order to sit. Kikwang turned to Junhyung. Junhyung raised his brow.

“What?”

“Call Hyunseung hyung. They’re late tho.” Junhyung clicked his tongue but fished out his phone nevertheless. He dialled his boyfriend’s number. Few rings and no one picked it up. Junhyung sighed and tried again. It’s not normal for Hyunseung to miss his calls.

“Stop calling me, you idiot.” The loud voice from the door made the three men turned, Doojoon even got up from his seat. Hyunseung was there standing at the door in his black suit with white t-shirt inside and black bowtie, the same outfit like Junhyung and Kikwang. Junhyung formed a smile and then pouted.

“Why you’re not picking it up?” Junhyung said as he got up to Hyunseung. They shared a kiss on the cheek before Hyunseung answered the question.

“I’m just at the door and so lazy to pick it up because I can meet you already.” A loud groan heard from behind while Junhyung sheepishly grinned.

“Did you guys arrive safely? Woonie?” Doojoon asked quickly after grimacing over JunSeung’s drama. Hyunseung smiled.

“Yeah, he’s good. I’m coming here just to see you’re ready or not.”

“I’m worried because you guys are late.” Doojoon said. Hyunseung chuckled.

“Don’t worry, your soon-to-be husband won’t run away. You got him already.” Doojoon blushed a bit to Hyunseung’s words. Kikwang and Junhyung chuckled. “Come out after 10 minutes, Dongwoon will be ready soon. And please stop being so nervous, your lips began to chap.” Hyunseung said as pointing to the lips and left. Doojoon touched his own lips and winced a bit as he felt tingle of pain. Junhyung groaned.

“Told ya’. Aish.” Junhyung grunted as he stepped outside for a while, calling for the makeup artist to touch up Doojoon again. Kikwang forced Doojoon to sit down still again. Doojoon exhaled heavily as he tried to calm down. He was freaking nervous right now because not even one hour to go before his wedding. Yes, his wedding day had come and it’s today.

 

 

Hyunseung giggled as he came into the other room where Dongwoon was preparing. Dongwoon raised his brow as he looked at the brown-haired guy through the mirror. “Hyung?”

Hyunseung cleared his throat. “I just love to see how nervous Doojoon is. It’s priceless. You should see it.” Dongwoon smiled softly.

“He’s panicking, isn’t he?”

“Totally!” Hyunseung guffawed. By that, Yoseob entered the room wearing the same outfit as Hyunseung. The rest of Beast gonna be the best men for the wedding. Yoseob blinked to see the ecstatic Hyunseung and turned to Dongwoon. Dongwoon just smiled.

“Hyung is making fun of my husband.” Dongwoon answered shortly as the makeup artist put on basic powder onto his skin. Hyunseung was ‘aww’ing over Dongwoon’s ‘husband’ word. Yoseob looked at Hyunseung.

“What happened?”

“He’s panicking because we’re late and yeah, maybe he’s just too nervous for the wedding.” Hyunseung answered. Yoseob grinned.

“I should go and see. It’s gonna be fun.” Dongwoon looked up.

“No, no. Don’t. He needs time to relax tho.” Dongwoon said. Yoseob pouted while Hyunseung eyed Dongwoon.

“Auw, you’re taking his side too early.” Hyunseung crossed his arms in front of his chest. Dongwoon just gave a smile. Yoseob cleared his throat.

“Well, let them be hyung. You have Jun hyung tho.” Yoseob said. Hyunseung turned Yoseob. Yoseob grinned.

“Same goes to you, Seobie hyung.” Dongwoon said. They looked at each other before chuckled.

 

 

Doojoon wiped his sweaty hands to his side. If he’s wearing a black suit, the sweat probably can be obviously seen by all people in the small hall. Just lucky he picked white suit wh

Please log in to read the full chapter