Diary entry #26

(BxB) Baby Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ninth month (8 May 2015)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Dongwoon looked at the door when someone opened it from outside. His smile faltered a bit when he recognized the person at the door. “Aww, you’re not happy to see us, son?” Dongwoon’s mother stepped in with her husband and Dongwoon’s parents-in-law.

“He probably waits for Doojoon but we’re here instead…” Mr. Son said, teasing his son. Dongwoon pouted as he exchanged a hug with his mother.

“Yeah, true. Doojoon didn’t come here since few days ago.” Dongwoon said. Mrs. Yoon smiled mildly.

“He travelled out of the town for drama filming.” Doojoon’s mother let the rest knew about it. Dongwoon nodded lightly. Mrs. Son patted her son’s shoulder.

“Aww, poor my baby is missing his husband.” Dongwoon exhaled.

“I’m fine. He said he will be back today.” Dongwoon said. The conversation now turned to another topic. The mothers were asking about his health and the baby. The three talked so excitedly about the coming baby while the fathers just smiled and interrupted where they could.

A knock interrupted their talks and five of them turned to the door. A sigh escaped Dongwoon’s lips when it’s not his husband again. “Em? Why you look down Woonie? You don’t miss me?” Kikwang stepped in with Yoseob as they greeted the parents after that. Dongwoon flashed a small smile to both of them when their attention on him again.

“Don’t get sad. Woonie misses Doojoon and he’s not here yet.” Mr. Yoon answered Kikwang’s question. That dancer formed an O and turned to the maknae.

“Aww, sorry for that. But seriously, Woonie. Don’t you miss me?” Kikwang asked with a pout. Yoseob just giggled to his boyfriend’s question. Dongwoon rolled his eyes and gestured that dancer to come closer. They hugged.

“I miss you too, Kiki hyung. It has been a long time since I last see you. You’re so busy.” Kikwang chuckled.

“Yeah, too much going here and there. Sorry I didn’t have time to visit you.” Dongwoon just smiled back and nodded. They released the hug and exchanged a smile.

“It’s okay. But nice to see you are here today.” Dongwoon flashed a genuine smile. Seriously, he felt he missed Kikwang so much remembering how it’s quite a long time since last they met. Yoseob cleared his throat as he felt left out beside Kikwang. Kikwang turned to his boyfriend and chuckled. Dongwoon smiled to Yoseob. “Nice to see you too, Seobie hyung.”

“Woonie. Four of us will go out and leave you guys some time alone. We will be back later, okay?” Mrs. Son said suddenly. Dongwoon raised his brow. “Just enjoy the time. I will be back okay? We’re waiting for Doojoon to show up too.” She said and then waved a goodbye leaving the ward with the other three elders. Kikwang and Yoseob just sent them with a smile and turned to Dongwoon after the door was closed.

“How are you?” Kikwang glanced at the big belly. “Wow, it grows very big. Last time I remember it’s not this big…” Kikwang exclaimed. Dongwoon smiled.

“It supposed to be like this.” Dongwoon said. Kikwang grinned. Yoseob looked at Dongwoon.

“Are you okay? Any discomforts?” Dongwoon shook his head. “Well, I met Minhyuk and he told me about you. How long did you stay on this bed?”

“Since I’m here, I never leave this bed. I can’t.” Dongwoon said bitterly as he caressed his belly. “But it’s fine, it’s worth it. For my baby and Doojoon hyung.” Dongwoon smiled a bit. Yoseob and Kikwang smiled. The smaller startled when Kikwang gave him a back-hug.

“Y-yah, Lee Kikwang.” Kikwang raised his brow. Dongwoon chuckled to see Yoseob’s blushes. “What are you doing?”

“Just, I feel I want to.” Yoseob huffed a bit. Kikwang just smiled. Dongwoon just shook his head.

“Seems like Kiki hyung missed you, Seobie hyung.” Dongwoon said. Kikwang nodded eagerly.

“That’s right. I miss him like hell. I do consider kidnapping and taking him with me in those trips.” Yoseob glanced at Kikwang and frowned.

“Don’t do something stupid.” Dongwoon chuckled to see the two.

“What? I’m telling the truth and you couldn’t imagine how much I did to stop myself from doing that for real.” Kikwang said in sulking tone. Yoseob exhaled and mumbled to himself.

“As if I don’t feel the same…” Kikwang blinked.

“What did you say?” Dongwoon who heard that laughed. Kikwang looked confused. “Yoseob?”

“Nothing and release me now. The last thing I want is someone to come and see us like this.” Yoseob pushed Kikwang away lightly while Kikwang whined to Dongwoon to tell him what did Yoseob mumbled just now. Dongwoon just shrugged as Yoseob gave him a killing look if he dared to tell the other. Kikwang pouted when he was ignored as Yoseob drove the conversation away from the current topic. Dongwoon asked about Kikwang’s recent activities and that dancer told Dongwoon to wait for his new drama. Yoseob also brought news that he’s done recording an OST for Kikwang’s new drama. Dongwoon teased the two for that. Kikwang just chuckled while Yoseob grumbled that Kikwang actually forced him on it.

Their conversation was interrupted when someone cleared his throat at the door. The three males didn’t even realize when did the door is opened. Dongwoon felt a bit disappointed again because it’s not Doojoon again. It’s the thir

Please log in to read the full chapter