Diary entry #28

(BxB) Baby Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Day 1 - 13/05/2015[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Everybody in the waiting lounge was anxious waiting for the surgery to be done. There’s no sign of it ended in there and they quite worried. Dongwoon had been in there for two hours already. His condition was a bit worrying when he was sent into the operation room. Doojoon made it just in time before Dongwoon lost his conscious due to the pain. Mrs. Son failed to persuade her son to get the surgery without Doojoon as the younger wanted to wait for his husband.

 

About two hours ago

“Hyung!” Kikwang jumped in his seat when he saw the most awaited person ran towards them. Hoon was behind him, running as well. Doojoon took a big breath.

“Where’s Woonie?”

“He’s waiting in that room. Go now hyung, his cond-” Yoseob’s word was unfinished when Doojoon already left into the room he pointed. Everybody there looked at each other with a relief look. The parents arrived not long after Hyunseung and the other two arrived. Mrs. Son and Mrs. Yoon stepped into the room to persuade Dongwoon to the surgery without Doojoon but to no avail. BTOB arrived together with Kikwang as the group just finished their schedule and noticed the message a little bit late while Kikwang was stuck in the traffic with their youngest manager.

“Just in time.” Minhyuk said, breaking the icy silence. The rest nodded. Mr. Yoon and Mr. Son sat beside each other, praying in their heart for Dongwoon and the baby’s safety. Not long after that, the door opened as Dongwoon was rushed to the operation room. Doojoon stayed by his side, holding his wife’s hand tight. All of them followed and only Doojoon allowed going inside the operation room and the rest waited outside.

“I’m worried.” Mrs. Son said. Mrs. Yoon who stood next to her rubbed her back.

“He will be fine.” They gave supports for each other. The waiting lounge fell in silence as everyone was nervous waiting for the surgery to be done.

 

Doojoon held Dongwoon’s hand tightly. The younger was losing a little bit of his conscious as the medicine worked on him. Dongwoon has asked the doctor not to let him sleep during the surgery but as he was enduring the pain for quite a long time, the doctor had no choice but to give him painkillers for the pain. That dose made Dongwoon felt a little bit sleepy during the surgery. But the younger kept his all to stay awake as he didn’t want to miss his baby’s first cry.

Doojoon was worried. Dongwoon was sweating a bit and his hand was cold. The lips dried and the skin paled a bit. Doojoon caressed Dongwoon’s cheek. Dongwoon’s eyes trailed to his husband. “Yeobo…” The voice was tiny and weak.

“Yes, baby. Why? Are you in pain?” Dongwoon said no with his eyes’ movement. Doojoon brought the hand to his lips. The two didn’t care about what the doctors were doing behind the curtain. Their eyes were blocked with a curtain hanged above Dongwoon’s chest.

“I can’t really feel it. My whole body down there numbed right now. But I feel movement. Our Dongjoon.” Doojoon stared at Dongwoon.

“Is he fine?” Dongwoon smiled.

“He is. He’s going to meet us, he excited.” Dongwoon said, more like telling the other his own imagination because he can’t feel anything down there but his heart told him that. Doojoon ran his hand through Dongwoon’s sweaty face lovingly.

“I’m thankful, love. I’m thankful for everything. I love you, Yoon Dongwoon.” Doojoon said with tears prickled in his eyes. Dongwoon stared back at his husband.

“I love you too.” As they shared a wet loving look for a little while, the two were surprised with a loud cry. Their eyes directed to the curtain. Someone pushed it a little bit, not enough for the couple to see what’s going on behind it. Dongwoon’s tears fell down as he heard those cries. He knew and sure, it was his baby. A nurse looked through the pushed curtain.

“Doojoon ssi, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?” The nurse asked. Doojoon turned to Dongwoon. Dongwoon nodded. The elder let go of his wife’s hand and shakily wiped his tears. Doojoon also cried when he realized the cry was his own son. Dongwoon watched as his husband disappeared behind the curtain. He threw his sight to the ceiling. Everything was mixed inside him and he was so thankful right now. The younger closed his eyes as he felt relieved and wanted some sleep as the drugs took its full control now.

 

 

Everybody outside alerted when the red light went off. The door opened and a smiley Doojoon emerged out. Mrs. Son and Mrs. Yoon came towards him. “How’s it?”

“Dongwoon is fine and Dongjoon too. The nurses are cleaning him up and transferring both of them to the observation ward.” All of them took a relief breath. Mr. Yoon and Mr. Son patted Doojoon’s back, congratulating him. The rest began to congratulate him one by one after giving some time for Doojoon and his families to share their happiness. Doojoon hugged Junhyung the last and Junhyung wrinkled when the body felt limp in his hold.

“Doojoon?” Junhyung called and it attracted the rest. Hyunseung who stood beside gasped when he saw Doojoon’s closed eyes.

“Did he faint or what?” Hyunseung asked in panic. Kikwang came to help Junhyung holding Doojoon. Yoseob checked on the leader. N ushered Hyuk to call a doctor. That maknae left quickly.

“I think he fainted out of exhaustion.” Yoseob said as he took notice Doojoon was still breathing normally. Junhyung and Kikwang put Doojoon on the seat as it was heavy holding that leader.

“Doojoon?” Mrs. Yoon came to Doojoon’s side. As they worried over Doojoon, Hyuk came with the doctor and that doctor called out two nurses to get the bed. Doojoon was taken to the normal ward for checkups. His mother and Junhyung followed while the rest stayed there to wait for Dongwoon and Dongjoon.

 

 

Dongwoon opened his eyes a little bit, adjusting to the light. He noticed he was back to his previous ward he had been staying for a month already. “Are you awake, Woonie?” Dongwoon heard his mother’s voice. He tried to look and noticed her.

“Mom.”

“He’s awake.” Mrs. Son said to the people behind her. Dongwoon looked over and saw his parents-in-law and his father.

“Dad. Eommoni, abeoji.” They smiled.

“Congrats, Dongwoon. You gave birth to a wonderful angel.” Mr. Yoon said. Dongwoon looked around.

“Where’s Doojoon? Where’s Dongjoon?”

“Dongjoon is placed in the incubator as he came out a bit earlier so he needed some extra care. You can see him later. As for Doojoon…he’s in the normal ward. He fainted after coming out from the operation room.” Dongwoon frowned to his father’s word.

“Is he okay?”

“Don’t worry. He just exhausted and he must be too worried about you so he broke down.” Mrs. Yoon chimed in. “He will wake up later.”

Dongwoon nodded and shifted a bit as he felt uncomfortable. But a sharp pain hit him. Mrs. Son quickly stopped her son from moving. “You need to be careful. The wound could be opened if you move too much, son.” Dongwoon sighed as he tried to hold the pain.

“I didn’t know it’s hurt this much. Earlier I don’t feel anything.”

“The painkillers must be wearing off. The doctor said if you can’t withstand it, you can ask for more painkillers.” Mr. Yoon said. Dongwoon just nodded.

“Your friends were all out there. I think they went to see the baby as we’re here.” Mrs. Yoon said this time. Dongwoon looked at him. “Ah, your hyungs, BTOB and VIXX come to the news you’re giving birth and they stayed around. We should let them in. I think some of them must need to go back home as it’s so late right now.” Mrs. Yoon added. Dongwoon just remembered to check the time. It’s 4 am right now. The parents said goodbye to him and went outside. A little moment later VIXX came in. N smiled to Dongwoon when their eyes met.

“Sorry that we come in first. We need to go now as some of us will hav

Please log in to read the full chapter