Diary entry #17

(BxB) Baby Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Sixth month (24 January 2015)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Dongwoon came out from the bedroom when Doojoon called him. His husband asked him to stay in the room as the elder had a surprise for him. They had been living well recently, without many fights and also Dongwoon had passed the morning sickness stage. Doojoon was quite busy with his schedule but the husband made an effort to come home earlier because he kept worrying over his wife.

His group members can’t make the usual visit anymore starting from the New Year. Junhyung had been busy with a new drama also making new songs for their upcoming comeback. Hyunseung had schedules back and forth in South Korea and Japan. That dancer joined a musical in Japan and lined up for a solo release very soon. Yoseob had been active with musicals and Kikwang also got love calls for acting – Japan and Korea at the same time.

“What is it, yeobo?” Doojoon smiled and pulled Dongwoon with him, leaving their room. He moved behind Dongwoon and back-hugged the younger. Dongwoon blushed. “Yeobo?”

“Keep walking to the guest- no, baby room.” Doojoon said sweetly. Dongwoon raised his brow.

“But you’re hugging me.”

“We will walk together.” Dongwoon giggled lightly and mumbled ‘what’s up with you’. They walked in that position to the mentioned room slowly. Dongwoon was happy to get wrapped in the warmth of his husband. Doojoon got a day off today and since the morning, the husband told him to stay in the bed and they even had a breakfast there. Doojoon didn’t let him got out from the room since he woke up this morning and he wondered why. “Open the door.”

“What are you trying to do?” Dongwoon turned slightly to Doojoon. Doojoon smiled and gave a peck on the lips while caressing the baby bump.

“The room is done. I didn’t tell you this but it done two days ago.” Dongwoon frowned.

“How I didn’t realize?” Doojoon smiled.

“I ask the worker to keep coming till yesterday because I want to see the room with you, together.” Dongwoon touched the door knob. “And, I have a gift for you too.” Dongwoon looked at him. Doojoon smiled. “Open it, love.”

Dongwoon twisted the knob and pushed the door open. He smiled to see the baby blue wall (he chose that colour for his son) decorated with aquatic species stickers at one side (small fishes and starfish). Dongwoon scanned through the room. The younger noticed the crib he and Doojoon had chosen through online (well, both of them can’t go shopping on their baby stuff publically so Dongwoon did it online). It was pretty and lovable with soft red covers. Next to the crib, there’s a cradle (which bought by Doojoon’s mother as a gift) and also a rocking chair (gift from Doojoon’s father). Dongwoon smiled thanking the parents-in-law in his heart. He knew they’re so kind with the meaningful gifts. On a side, there’s a closet that Dongwoon was sure chosen by his husband as he claimed they will need a closet to keep all the baby necessities and also clothes there. Next to it there’s also a shelf of books – baby’s care books and also fairytales and early learning books. Dongwoon smiled remembering his talks with his husband on the other day determining what kind of books they should place for their baby boy. They even talked about what future they wanted for Dongjoon. Dongwoon didn’t have specific dreamy future but he just hoped their son will grow up as a happy person. Doojoon did have something in mind; he hoped his son can be an athlete tho. Dongwoon smiled to see the moving curtain, blowing by the air conditioner. The curtain covering the window was mixture of white and pale green that suited the baby blue wall. His mother chose that for the baby room. Dongwoon moved his eyes around again, thinking of what is his husband’s surprise for him.

Dongwoon noticed something. He gasped and turned to his husband. Doojoon was smiling, knowing his wife just noticed his gift. “Yeobo, are you serious?” Doojoon nodded and loosened his hug. Dongwoon broke free and walked towards the small table at the corner of the room. He noticed the device on it. “I thought y

Please log in to read the full chapter