Diary entry #29

(BxB) Baby Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Day 14 - 26/05/2015[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Welcome home, Yoon Dongjoon.” Dongwoon said with a smile as his husband opened the door for him. He and his baby stayed in the hospital for two weeks and just came home today. Doojoon placed the bag aside and helped Dongwoon to the couch. The younger was holding their child. “It’s okay, yeobo. My wound is healed and not so pain anymore. I can do things on my own.” Doojoon sighed.

“I’m still worried, honey. And yet you’re so stubborn to carry our son.” Dongwoon pouted.

“Of course, I can’t hold him much during these two weeks.” Doojoon smiled lightly as he let Dongwoon sat on the couch.

“Stay here, I’m going to take the bags into our room and cleaned up a little bit our Dongjoon’s room.” Dongwoon nodded. Doojoon left after playing with his son’s full cheek and retreated to their room with the bags. Then Doojoon came out from the room few minutes later, entering the baby room next. Dongwoon just kept his eyes on his son, talking and smiling to his son’s cute eyes and pouts. The younger noticed Dongjoon loves to purse his lips like he was pouting. The black orbs also can be seen a little bit as Dongjoon didn’t open much of his eyes. Hyunseung claimed that the baby had small eyes but Dongwoon denied that as he thinks Dongjoon just didn’t open his eyes fully yet. Well, none of his family’s members or Doojoon’s had small eyes so Dongwoon was sure his son got the big eyes as well. They just have to wait and see for that.

Dongwoon smiled as the baby opened his eyes, much he was now awake. The baby moved his hands a little in the air and started to cry. Dongwoon blinked in surprise and looked around. “Yeobo? Yeobo, Dongjoon is hungry.” Dongwoon called out as he coaxed the baby, patting the small lovingly. Doojoon came out from the room and came to his wife.

“Em…I didn’t learn to make the milk last time.” Dongwoon exhaled.

“Right, you’re not there. Here, take and coax him a bit. I’m going to do his milk.” Doojoon nodded and took Dongjoon into his arms. Dongwoon left to the baby room and took a bag to the kitchen. “Remind me to teach you later.” Dongwoon said from the kitchen.

“Okay.” Doojoon answered back as he rocked his baby while standing. Few noises can be heard from the kitchen as Doojoon walked around the living room rocking his son to make him feel better a bit while waiting. “Hush, boy. Your mummy is doing your milk. Wait for a while…don’t cry. Shushh…”

Dongwoon stepped out from the kitchen a moment later and quickly paced to his husband. Doojoon noticed him as Dongwoon asked for Dongjoon. He handed the baby carefully to the younger cradling the little one. Dongwoon smiled as his eyes met his son’s. “Aww, don’t cry Joonie. Mummy is here with your milk.” The cries stopped as the baby got his milk. Doojoon exhaled.

“It’s going to be tough with his loud cries. He’s sure as loud as you.” Dongwoon gave a glare at his husband.

“Don’t things, yeobo. We have Dongjoon here.” Doojoon smirked playfully.

“I didn’t say anything~” Dongwoon rolled his eyes and back to his baby. Doojoon left his two beloved persons as he still cleaned the baby room. Few moments later, Doojoon called Dongwoon to the room. Dongwoon hushed him as their son fell asleep again after eating.

Doojoon watched as Dongwoon slowly put Dongjoon to the crib. Setting and assuring the safety, Dongwoon admired his sleeping baby. Doojoon placed his hands on Dongwoon’s hip, making the younger turned to him. Both of them shared a smile and watched their son sleeping. “I feel wonderful seeing him before our eyes, yeobo.”

“Me too.” Doojoon nuzzled into Dongwoon’s crook of neck and placed a light kiss. Dongwoon smiled as he covered Doojoon’s hands on his hip, bringing it circled his waist. Doojoon smiled and tightened his hold carefully, didn’t want to touch the surgery wound. “I promise I will do my best as his father and also your husband, honey.” Doojoon whispered. Dongwoon smiled, caressing the strong arms around his waist.

“You’re the best husband already, yeobo. And I believe you will be the best father.” Dongwoon said and patted Doojoon’s arms. “Come on, I’m hungry. We should cook something while he’s sleeping.” Doojoon nodded and the two left the baby room to the kitchen.

 

 

“Hello, hyung! Hope we won’t disturb you two.” Doojoon was greeted when he opened the door after his and Dongwoon’s little lunch just now. Doojoon smiled and welcomed in the guests.

“Not really. I just finished lunch with Woonie. We’re kind of expected you guys to come as N told me you guys are coming to visit at the hospital tho. Sorry that I didn’t let you guys knew that Dongwoon is discharged today.” Doojoon explained as he patted Ken’s shoulder who greeted him just now.

“No problem hyung. Just lucky I told you first tho.” N said. Doojoon smiled.

“Right. Actually BTOB is on the way.” Ravi said. Doojoon raised his brow.

“Eh? Is it true?” Ravi nodded. Doojoon turned to Dongwoon who came out from the kitchen with tray of juices.

“Why, yeobo?”

“BTOB is on the way.”

“Well, if you’re not mind yeobo, just call out the rest. We could have a little time meeting the HR members.” Doojoon raised his brow.

“Ah, right. The kids were also free today and they wanted to see the baby as they didn’t have time to visit Dongjoon yet.” Hongbin chimed in. Dongwoon smiled.

“Good. Contact them all, yeobo. We can just order some food for them, it’s fine right, VIXX? I can’t move much to cook for you guys…” VIXX smiled.

“Oh, don’t worry hyung. No food is fine too.” Leo said softly. Dongwoon smiled and turned to Doojoon. Doojoon nodded and contacted the rest as his wife wanted. Dongwoon welcomed VIXX to see the baby in the room. The six males excitedly followed behind Dongwoon where N told them to be quiet a little bit.

Dongwoon came to the crib’s side and VIXX stood behind him surround the crib. “He’s sleeping.” He told them and they immediately zipped their mouth. N smiled and bit back his squeal to see the cute baby. Leo also had the same expression as he likes kids and babies so much. Ken and Ravi tried to stifle a laugh seeing their boyfriend’s act. Hyuk on the other hand turned to Dongwoon saying something in whisper.

“He looks more like you, Dongwoon hyung.” Dongwoon smiled.

“My mom said that too. But I think he looks more like Doojoon hyung.” Dongwoon said. Hongbin was looking back and forth between Dongwoon and Dongjoon.

“Em, few first seconds he has Doojoon hyung’s look. And later I think it’s you, hyung.” Hongbin said. Dongwoon just smiled.

“Either way, he’s our son.” Hyuk and Hongbin giggled lightly and nodded.

“That’s true.” Ken commented. Dongwoon smiled to them. Ravi signalled everyone to come out, not to disturb the baby’s sleep. He hardly took N out while Leo was pouting as they’re leaving the room. Dongwoon and the two VIXX maknaes just chuckled to see the two VIXX eldest.

“Hyung, can I hold him later if he’s awake?” Leo asked when they all came out from the room. Dongwoon turned to Leo.

“Are you confident to hold a little baby, hyung?” Ken asked out of nowhere. Dongwoon nodded as he was about to ask the same.

“I will be extra careful, don’t worry.”

“Well, let’s see later.” Dongwoon said. Leo smiled his rare smile. N whined.

“Oh no, I want to hold Dongjoon too.” Leo just looked at N. N stared back and pouted. Leo rolled his eyes and slapped off the ugly pout lightly.

“Stop being jealous.” N groaned and turned to Dongwoon.

“Please, please. Let me too.” Dongwoon laughed.

“Aigoo, you guys. We will see later when he’s awake okay? I’m afraid he will cry when you hold him because he didn’t want anyone else other than me or Doojoon hyung, even his grandparents can’t hold him yet.” VIXX frowned as they seated on the couch.

“Really?”

“Uh-uh. Dongjoon cried a lot last time when my father took him.” Doojoon suddenly appeared in the living room. They turned to him. Dongwoon smiled.

“He needs time to be familiar with new people.” Dongwoon commented. VIXX just nodded. The wife turned to his husband. “So, how about the rest?”

“JunSeung won’t be able to come as they’re out of the town. KiSeob will be here soon, BTOB is near the place already and the kids just prepared to leave their house.” Dongwoon nodded. “Oh, and I ordered some chickens.”

“Good.” Dongwoon turned to the rest and they started talking random things. Doojoon and Dongwoon shared their experience

Please log in to read the full chapter