Diary entry #10

(BxB) Baby Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Third month (14 November 2014)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Woonie.” Doojoon called softly. That leader looked so tired that morning. If you’re asking why, he had to spend a night outside of the house because he came home too late for Dongwoon’s liking (which he can’t come earlier because of his schedule and Dongwoon didn’t buy that excuse) and made his wife waited for long. He didn’t get a proper sleep as he had no strength to drive to somewhere he can spent the night (plus he’s worried to leave Dongwoon alone) and he ended up sleeping in the car. Lucky that dawn Dongwoon came out and called him in. But still their tension didn’t go away up till now.

“Love.” Doojoon called again. The younger stirred in his sleep, moving uncomfortably with a visible bump now. Seeing that, Doojoon thought of putting Dongwoon on hiatus earlier than planned. Dongwoon opened his eyes and saw Doojoon.

“Yeobo?” Doojoon’s eyes fell on Dongwoon. He smiled warmly.

“Eum, come and get ready. I prepare the breakfast and we should get going or we will be late for the meeting with Dr. Kang.” Dongwoon blinked and rubbed his eyes before sitting up. Playing Doojoon’s words in mind, he stared at Doojoon.

“Dr. Kang?” Doojoon smiled lightly and ruffled Dongwoon’s bed hair. His wife is so cute and he can’t help himself but to forget what happened the night before. Doojoon was still having his patience to the highest level.

“Yes, love. It’s your first scan today.” Dongwoon blinked.

“Ah. Right.” Doojoon smiled.

“Aren’t you excited?” Dongwoon nodded. Doojoon patted his hair and motioned him to get up. Dongwoon nodded again and got up, following Doojoon’s lead to the bathroom. Dongwoon broke into a smile when the leader announced he wanted to bath him. Dongwoon is more than glad to hear that, loved to be spoilt by his own husband.

After the innocent bathing, Doojoon served the breakfast after both of them got ready in their casual outfit. Doojoon also prepared a disguise for them as a backup. Dongwoon munched the bread happily as Doojoon stared at his wife with an adoration smile. Dongwoon turned to the leader. “Wae?” Doojoon shook his head.

“Just want to watch you all the day.” A blush crept on Dongwoon’s cheeks. The maknae didn’t say anything and just ate. Doojoon smiled to see the flustered Dongwoon. Once Dongwoon finished the breakfast, they left the house with Doojoon’s car.

 

 

Dr. Kang welcomed them with a big smile. Doojoon helped Dongwoon to unwrap the scarf around his mouth and the cap. Dongwoon sat in front of the doctor. “How are you today? Feeling great?” Dongwoon nodded. “Nervous?”

“A little bit, but I will manage.” Dr. Kang smiled and began the simple checkups before they do the scan. Doojoon just watched from the side. Dr. Kang checked the blood pressure, heartbeat, and temperature and throat condition also. He asked some simple questions and Dongwoon answered most of it.

“So your appetite comes back and it’s getting bigger?” Dongwoon nodded. Dr. Kang nodded back. “That’s good to hear. But control the consuming, take a healthy food okay?” Dongwoon pouted.

“But I want to eat all my favourite food.” Doojoon placed his hand on Dongwoon’s shoulder.

“You can eat that but not too many, okay?”

“Avoid ice cream as much as possible.” Dr. Kang added. Dongwoon’s pout got longer. Dr. Kang just smiled and looked at Doojoon. “Please remember that.” Doojoon nodded. Dr. Kang continued their session with a brief explanation about the scan they’re about to do soon.

“Okay, let's do the scan. Come with me.” Dr. Kang got up and led them to a door. Doojoon helped Dongwoon to stand. Dongwoon refused as he didn’t want to burden Doojoon. Doojoon just smiled and held Dongwoon’s hand instead. He could see his wi

Please log in to read the full chapter