Diary entry #27

(BxB) Baby Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ninth month (12 May 2015)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Dongwoon stirred from his sleep as he felt the sun shone upon his skin. He groaned and sleepily opened his eyes. He blinked few times when he saw someone familiar beside his bed. “Doo?”

“Hey, morning baby.” Doojoon smiled and touched the hair, ruffling it softly. Dongwoon rubbed his eyes and stared at his husband.

“You’re here so early?” Doojoon smiled bitterly.

“Well, the last scene is taking place a bit far from here, so I come to visit you before I go.” Dongwoon exhaled and nodded.

“Okay…” Doojoon helped Dongwoon to sit. When the other was sat, Doojoon took a tray on the table and brought it to the movable table for that bed. “Breakfast?”

“Em. I cook it for you.” Doojoon said as he set the table near Dongwoon, carefully not to hit the belly. Dongwoon exhaled.

“You shouldn’t. You arrived home late yesterday tho. You should have a good rest, yeobo.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon grinned.

“Don’t worry. I’m used to it baby. Here, eat.” Doojoon said as he handed the spoon. Dongwoon sighed and smiled. He began to eat. Doojoon was smiling watching the other. Dongwoon looked at him.

“Are you eating yet?”

“Don’t worry, I’m going to eat on my way. Hoon will drive me there today. My car had flat tyre today.” Doojoon sighed as he said. Dongwoon just nodded and scooped some soup. He brought it to Doojoon’s mouth. Doojoon raised his brow. “I’m fine, Woonie.”

“No, eat.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon stared at his wife for a while before taking the food. Dongwoon smiled. “Good. You should eat a bit. Here.” Dongwoon pushed the bread. Doojoon frowned.

“But Woonie…”

“Don’t worry, if I’m hungry later I can eat the hospital food. I don’t want you to eat your breakfast later…which I’m sure it’s going to be brunch.” Dongwoon said strictly. Doojoon just smiled.

“Arasseo. I will eat a bit, okay?” Dongwoon nodded.

“But don’t skip later. Okay?” Doojoon smiled and nodded. The couple ate together, sharing the breakfast. Doojoon’s phone buzzed when they finished the food. Dongwoon looked at him as Doojoon checked his phone.

“Hoon hyung is here.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon nodded. The elder packed back the lunchbox he brought and set back the table to its place. “I will see you tomorrow and call you when I finished my schedule later, okay?” Dongwoon nodded. They shared a kiss and Doojoon left after saying goodbye. Dongwoon just smiled as the husband left.

Dongwoon moved his toes and feet, folding his knees until where he could. It’s his routine every morning, a little exercise he could do since he was bedridden. The maknae also moved his hands around and straightened his back. Feeling enough, Dongwoon stopped and reached for yellow button on his bedside. Few minutes later, a nurse came in with a smile.

“Morning, Dongwoon ssi. Anything I can help?” Dongwoon smiled back.

“I need to refresh myself.” The nurse nodded and quickly went to Dongwoon’s side to help him.

 

 

Later on 5 pm, VIXX visited Dongwoon as they finished a schedule near the hospital area. Dongwoon was glad to see them all. “Quite a surprise to see all of you here.” Ravi chuckled.

“Right. I dunno when the last time I see you is, hyung.”

“I lost count too.” Dongwoon said. Hyuk and Hongbin were touching the belly like excited kids. Dongwoon just chuckled to see the maknaes. “You like it so much?”

“Em. Well, I do love babies.” Hyuk chimed. Hongbin smiled.

“Because you’re a baby too~” N cooed and gave Hyuk a hug. Hyuk grimaced and wiggled to be released from N. The rest chuckled to see the umma and maknae. Ravi came to help as he pitied the poor boy after a little moment of teases. Dongwoon looked at Ken and Leo.

“Congrats for your new musical, Leo hyung, Ken ah.” The two smiled and nodded. Dongwoon was told about it by Yoseob. “I wish I can go and watch it.”

“You could, Dongwoon hyung. Mine will have another performance in few months later.” Dongwoon raised his brow. “Oh, but with a different actor.” Dongwoon chuckled.

“What’s the point then, Ken?” Dongwoon said. Ken grinned stupidly. Leo just shook his head. Hyuk snapped his fingers making the rest looked at him.

“Ah, right hyungs. Can we take a picture for my noona?” Dongwoon raised his brow. “Oh, um. Well, my noona knows about this and she was excited to see a picture of you. Em, you don’t have to worry, she’s a good secret keeper because she’s a fans of us and she took our couple news quite good.” Hyuk said. Dongwoon nodded.

“Oh, okay.” Hyuk grinned.

“Hongbin hyung, take our photo.” Hongbin raised his brow.

“Eh? Then, I won’t be in the picture.” Hongbin said. Hyuk frowned. N giggled.

“Yah, what the use of selca then? Aish, let me take it. I think I took the prettier selca than you, Hongbin. Just keep being a photographer.” Hongbin pouted as N took Hyuk’s phone from him. Dongwoon chuckled to see them while Leo silently mumbled.

“Here goes N’s narcissist.” N looked at Leo.

“What

Please log in to read the full chapter