Diary entry #2

(BxB) Baby Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]First month (10 September 2014)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]*A/N: If you're not reading HR before, you may find some part can't be understand clearly. You can have your answer in the below A/N, I will tell you briefly (because I don't want to tire you to read HR...but it's your own choice. (^^) *

Hyunseung placed two cups of ginger tea on the coffee table. He was just able to let out a sigh to see the two men lying on the couch lifelessly in their dorm’s living room. “Drink up the tea; it can help to ease the nausea.” Hyunseung mused. Doojoon’s eyes lit open while Dongwoon just moved uncomfortably on another couch.

The leader sat up on the couch slowly. He reached for the cup and looked at Hyunseung. “Straw?” Hyunseung rolled his eyes. Doojoon exhaled. “Not me, but Woonie. I can still sit.” Doojoon said. Hyunseung stopped showing his protest to hear Dongwoon’s name and moved back to the kitchen to get a straw. He knew it’s his fault actually the two being like that. Hyunseung forgot about Dongwoon’s nausea over bean sprout smell and made the soup for breakfast. As like a so-matched couple, Doojoon also affected with the smell and now the doe-eyes dancer needed to take care of two become-weak-after-horrible-vomiting men.

Dongwoon had fallen asleep in exhaustion after feeling a bit better thanks to the tea. Doojoon was sitting on the floor, lulling Dongwoon with a pat. He turned to Hyunseung. “Thanks, Seung.” Hyunseung nodded a bit.

“It’s my fault anyway for not remembering about the bean sprout. We already know about it back when we’re in Heaven…” Hyunseung sighed. Doojoon smiled.

*A/N: Heaven is the name of the house they stayed during Hello Roommates’ recording*

“It’s fine. I don’t expect you to remember all.” Doojoon turned to Dongwoon. “I’m worried about Dongwoon’s schedule this afternoon.” Hyunseung bit his lips.

“Right, he has schedule.” Hyunseung scratched his hair. “Will he be okay?”

Doojoon exhaled heavily. “I dunno. But the worst case we need to consider. Can you inform Hoon hyung? Tell him the schedule might need to be cancelled but still not sure.” Hyunseung nodded and left to his room, getting his phone. Doojoon’s eyes fell onto Dongwoon. He smiled softly. “You’re so cute when you’re sleeping.” Doojoon whispered and placed a kiss on the forehead. Dongwoon moved a bit in his sleep. Doojoon just smiled. The maknae fell more into a deep slumber.

 

 

That afternoon, Dongwoon had gotten better and he went to his schedule. Doojoon was reluctant to let him go but Dongwoon convinced the leader he was really fine and the leader had to let him go. Doojoon was left at the dorm together with Hyunseung as the two only had schedule on the night.

“Are you okay, Dongwoon?” Defconn asked. Dongwoon turned and smiled slightly.

“I’m fine, hyung. Wae?” Defconn looked at him.

“Well, you looked pale.” Dongwoon grinned.

“Maybe the makeup artist put too much cream on me.” Defconn laughed with Dongwoon.

“Hyung!” Dongwoon turned to the voice. Ilhoon jumped to him and gave a tight hug. Dongwoon almost fell back due to impact but thanks to Defconn, he didn’t fall. Someone peeled Ilhoon from Dongwoon.

“Yah, Jung Ilhoon. Be careful with Dongwoon. I know you’re excited to see him but don’t make him fall.” Dongwoon just smiled sheepishly. Defconn laughed. Ilhoon pouted.

“Right, thanks to me he’s not meeting the floor.” Defconn said. Ilhoon looked at Dongwoon.

“Oh? Sorry, hyung. You’re okay right?” Dongwoon smiled.

“Don’t worry. I’m safe.” Ilhoon exhaled in relief. He turned back.

“You need to remember me every time, Minhyuk hyung.” Minhyuk rolled his eyes and turned to Dongwoon.

“Are you well? How’s Doojoon hyung?” Dongwoon smiled. They didn’t meet for quite a long time. BTOB had to prepare for Japan debut soon after they finished Hello Roommates. So, they didn’t meet frequently as BTOB went back and forth to Japan.

“I’m fine. Doojoon hyung too.” Dongwoon turned to Defconn. “We still have time right?” Defconn nodded. “I want to catch story with them.” Defconn nodded and left to find his partner of the show, Hyungdon. The three were left alone for a talk.

“How’s the baby?” Ilhoon whispered a bit. Dongwoon smiled.

“Fine, I guess? Because I didn’t go for the first checkups yet.” Minhyuk wrinkled.

“Eh? I thought…”

“My doctor said it’s fine to come when the first month ended because the last time I go, after we returned from Jejudo, he said I’m just fine.” The two rappers nodded.

“So your nausea?”

“It only came when I smell some food…you know like the bean sprout soup before.” Dongwoon sighed. “And I kind of sad when most of the smells are from my favourite food, I guess he didn’t like my favourite food. I ate very little lately.” Dongwoon pouted. His eyes turned glassy a bit. Ilhoon blinked.

“Erk, hyung. You’re crying?” Dongwoon blinked and a tear fell down. The Beast maknae chuckled.

“Sorry, this is one thing too. Even with slightest sadness, my tears will form.”

“Maybe he’s sensitive boy.” Minhyuk commented. Dongwoon just shrugged. Ilhoon smiled. “Oh, right. Did Doojoon hyung feel nauseous together with you?” Dongwoon grinned sheepishly while rubbing his nape. Minhyuk and Ilhoon cooed.

“Really, you two are a match from heaven.” Ilhoon said. Dongwoon blushed. Minhyuk looked at the blushing guy.

“Right, Dongwoon.” Dongwoon looked at Mi

Please log in to read the full chapter