Diary entry #24

(BxB) Baby Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ninth month (26 April 2015)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Hey, baby. I’m sorry I’m late.” Doojoon sat down on the chair beside the bed and kissed Dongwoon’s temple. The younger sighed in contentment and smiled when their eyes matched again. Doojoon slipped his hand into Dongwoon’s. “How are you today?”

“Fine. A little bit bored anyway.” Doojoon smiled lightly.

Dongwoon had been admitted into a hospital for his own good two days ago. It was on Dr. Kang’s advice that he needed an extra care and constant check-ups as the pregnant male kept having fever up and down since last week. The coming due date has been taking toll on Dongwoon as his immune system weakened a bit as well as he can’t move anymore (which he did everything on bed since last week). So the doctor talked with Doojoon and asked to bring Dongwoon into a hospital that he confirmed the couple will keep the secret (it’s one of Dr. Kang’s acquaintances’ family hospital so he did asked help from there, Dr. Kang still becomes his doctor). It wasn’t far from the couple’s house and Doojoon had no problem to come visiting his wife everyday but the schedule took control of him. His drama was on its peak and he had to be on the filming site most of the time. It made Doojoon feels bad but Dongwoon didn’t blame or get mad because he knew it’s his husband’s job.

“I wish I can stay with you all day.” Doojoon sighed as he drew some irregular pattern on Dongwoon’s back palm with his thumb. Dongwoon giggled.

“As if you can yeobo.” Doojoon looked at him apologetically. Dongwoon smiled and tightened the hold. “Don’t worry. I’m fine, nurses are here to keep me company and also as long as you’re going to visit me everyday even just for a while so that I can see you every day, it’s fine yeobo.” Dongwoon gave his best smile to his husband. He knew that he had been in the previous eight months and he wanted to make it up by soothing the elder that he’s fine and not worrying his husband, at least that the only thing he could do right now. Dongwoon made a little promise in his heart to treat Doojoon better once he’s back to normal.

Doojoon brought the hand and kissed the knuckles with full of love. Dongwoon flashed a smile, gazing upon his husband with the same amount of love in his husband’s little affection. Dongwoon frowned suddenly as he felt movements in his belly. Doojoon noticed the frown. “Woonie?”

“Your boy moves quite a lot these days.” Dongwoon said as he held the big belly, caressing it a little bit as if to soothe the moving baby. Doojoon reached to touch the belly as well.

“Don’t make your mummy hurts, boy.” Doojoon said softly. Dongwoon just smiled.

“It’s okay yeobo. At least I know he’s healthy and all good with the movement.” Doojoon grinned.

“Right, but don’t hurt your mummy, okay Dongjoon?” Doojoon said and kissed the bump. Dongwoon smiled to see the act but winced a bit as he felt a kick right where Doojoon landed his kiss.

“Aw.” Doojoon startled.

“What’s wrong?” Dongwoon giggled as he furrowed his brow. Doojoon wrinkled to the reaction Dongwoon gave him. The younger smiled at him.

“I guess he’s happy with daddy’s kiss, he kicks me.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon let out a breath.

“Aigoo, I just tell you not to hurt your mummy Yoon Dongjoon.” Dongwoon just chuckled to it. Doojoon smiled as he held Dongwoon’s hand tighter and caressed the bump with the other hand lovingly. The precious moment held a bit longer before they’re interrupted with a phone call. Doojoon gave a smile to his wife and took out his phone. The elder sighed seeing the caller ID.

“Hello. Okay before you say anything hyung, I know I need to move now. But can’t I stay a bit lon

Please log in to read the full chapter