Diary entry #15

(BxB) Baby Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Fifth month (30 December 2014)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Are you okay love?” Doojoon asked, slowly rubbed Dongwoon’s back. His wife cleaned his mouth after the vomiting stopped. The younger panted a little.

“I’m fine. It’s not that bad anymore.” Dongwoon said under his breath. Doojoon exhaled.

“I’m worried; we thought the morning sickness already stopped since Christmas.” Dongwoon smiled and leaned to the sink facing Doojoon.

“Don’t you remember what Dr. Kang said, yeobo?” Doojoon sighed. Dongwoon smiled again. “Well, at least I’m not nauseating over your smell now.” Doojoon exhaled heavily.

“But I’m still worried.” Doojoon stared down to the slightly big belly. “Don’t make your mummy suffer so much. Daddy is hurt.” Doojoon rubbed the tummy lovingly. Dongwoon just smiled placing his hand over Doojoon’s. A flutter of baby movement can be felt by the couple. Dongwoon smiled.

“I guess Dongjoonie replied to you.” Doojoon just smiled. Dongwoon patted Doojoon’s hand. “Hey, you have schedule in the morning, yeobo. You should get ready.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon pouted.

“I really hate schedules.” Dongwoon chuckled.

“Oh, don’t say that Yoon Doojoon. We need you to work so we can live comfortably.” Doojoon pinched Dongwoon’s nose playfully.

“I know that, baby. Come, I will take you back to the bed and take a bath after that.” Dongwoon nodded and his husband walked him back to the bed. Sitting Dongwoon comfortably on the bed, Doojoon gave a peck on the forehead before leaving to the bathroom again.

 

 

“Hey.” Doojoon smiled as his eyes met Yoseob. The two of them had the schedule together for today. “How’s Woonie today?”

“His morning sickness returned.” Doojoon exhaled. “Ah, right. I heard Kikwangie went to Japan today?” Yoseob nodded. His pout formed.

“Yeah, he got a project there so he’s going for the meeting. He will return next two days.” Doojoon gave a smile.

“I see someone is missing his boyfriend.” Yoseob rolled his eyes.

“Shut up.” Doojoon chuckled. “Anyway, who’s with Woonie today?”

“Hyunseung again. I think out of everyone, he’s the one often come accompanying Woonie.” Yoseob smiled and nodded.

“One, maybe because he’s lack of schedule. And two, Hyunseung really loves to take care of Woonie.” Yoseob said. Doojoon smiled.

“What a great change when I remember back then Hyunseung hates Dongwoon tho.” Yoseob just smiled, understanding what Doojoon tried to imply. He could still remember that one time where all of them chased each other in circle for love. Doojoon looked at Yoseob. “Hey.” Yoseob turned to him. “Somehow I glad everything is sorted.” Yoseob smiled.

“Yeah, I never thought I will fall in love with Kiki tho, not when I thought Junnie hyung is the one for me.” Doojoon exhaled and smiled.

“Love can come at times we didn’t even realize it’s there.” Yoseob just smiled and nodded in agreement. The staffs were calling for them to start the recording. The conversation was halted just like that.

 

 

Hyunseung placed the bowls on the table. He and Dongwoon prepared the dinner together, waiting Doojoon and Yoseob to join them later. The maknae insisted Hyunseung stayed for dinner as he was thankful that the dancer kept coming over. Yoseob came around as he called Doojoon just now to ask about dinner and yet got to know that Kikwang isn’t in the country.

“I still remember your delicious Christmas meal. Gosh, when did you learn to cook tho maknae?” Hyunseung asked. He didn’t remember to ask before because of the mouth-watering foods. Dongwoon just smiled.

“Strangely, I didn’t learn much. Well, you know I can’t smell some scents in the earlier months and yeah, I rarely came into the kitchen tho.” Hyunseung wrinkled. Dongwoon smiled. “My mom and Doojoon’s mom often sent me their cooking video. I asked for that because I want to learn cooking but still unable to do so because of my condition. I just watched that day to day and when I didn’t have the nausea over foods’ scent anymore recently, I ask m

Please log in to read the full chapter