Look Here

Look Here
Look Here
 

“OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!”
 
Jimin’s shrill voice rang out loudly, making several park-goers turn around and stare at their little group in surprise and annoyance, but that wasn’t what made the two lovebirds finally pull apart. It was the knock that Jungkook threw at V’s head that finally made him turn away and call out “Yah!” at his friend in irritation.
 
“Well just how long were you guys planning on staying like this anyways?” exclaimed the younger boy, laughing as he evaded V’s counter attack, “you’re grossing everyone out. Please stop.”
 
V made an annoyed face at his dongsaeng while Insook had the decency to look incredibly embarrassed.
 
“I knew it! I knew it!!” Jimin was still squealing, while Hoseok chuckled quietly next to him.
 
“Yeah, yeah, we all knew it… pipe down.” said Suga, appearing from behind them and swatting at Jimin’s head to shut him up.
 
“You guys make a cute couple” said Hoseok, with a little smile, and a side wink at Insook, which made her blush.
 
“Insook, did you see our live? Did you see me? How was it? Was I cool?” asked Jungkook, excitedly, trying to change the subject.
 
The teenage girl nodded, “You were very cool, Jungkook.” she said, in a motherly tone, which made the boy beam.
 
“Hey!” whined V, turning towards her, “What about me?”
 
“Ahh… do I have to say it?” she answered, looking away in embarrassment, her face going several darker shades of red.
 
“Yes.” answered the ashen-haired boy, firmly.
 
Insook bit on her lip and looked up at him from under her lashes as she whispered, “You were very cool… and………. I’ll tell you later…”
 
“Woooooo!!!” cooed J-Hope and Jimin in unison, embarrassing her furthermore.
 
“Shall we go get food then?” asked Jin, butting in, “and celebrate all of this? I’m starving!”
 
There was a general cheer of agreement and people were starting to get ready to move when Insook suddenly noticed something.
 
“Hey, where’s Namjoon?”
 
Heads perked up and the boys started looking around as if noticing for the first time that he wasn’t there either.
 
“Oh, he said he needed to go somewhere.” said Jin, offhandedly.
 
“Really?” asked Suga, sounding surprised, but Jin nodded, throwing him a look which confused him, but he chose to not argue.
 
“But he was just there like a minute ago.” said J-Hope, turning around and looking behind him searchingly, as if Namjoon would still be somewhere within a visible distance.
 
“No, no,” added the pretty boy, “he told me just as we left the practice room, he had an appointment.”
 
“But I was talking to him when we left and … ooouch!” Jimin stopped mid-sentence to scream in pain as Jin stepped on his foot “Hyung! Wtf?!”
 
“Oh my god, I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you!” exclaimed Jin, bringing a hand to his lips as his eyes went wide with surprise, “Anyways, shall we go eat?”
 
Again, more sounds of agreement came out of the group and they all started making their way out of the rather large park. It took a while though because the park almost had the feel of a festival, filled with attractions as it was. So every few meters, one of them would inevitably lag behind – either looking at some street art, or another artist performing – and make their entire group pause.
 
They even stopped to watch the entire set of one particularly talented band that was busking on the outskirts of the park. They had a catchy pop-rock sound, and Jungkook and Insook especially seemed to really enjoy it.
 
“Oooh, they’re really good!” Insook was squealing, clasping her hands together.
 
“Did you make that face when I was singing?” grunted Taehyung sulkily next to her, and she stuck her tongue out at him.
 
“I guess I’m not cool like that guy… since I can’t play the guitar…” he sighed dramatically.
 
Insook rolled her eyes at him and smiled, though she kept on looking at the performance.
 
“Yah… is he so handsome that you can’t look away?”
 
She pressed her lips together, trying not to laugh, but kept on looking at the singer.
 
“Yah. Look at me. Look here!”
 
She turned to look at Taehyung, who was pouting so cutely, and couldn’t help but laugh.
 
“Of course, you are much more handsome.” she told him in a calming voice, cupping his cheek with her hand, all the while trying not to laugh.
 
“Hmm…” he nodded, placing his hand over hers on his face so she’d leave it there. “From now on, I’m the only man you need to look at.” he added, seriously, looking deep into her eyes.
 
Insook wanted to laugh again, but then her mirth vanished suddenly because she couldn’t tell if he was serious or not. She felt her heartbeat accelerate as he looked at her so intensely and the smile faded off her lips. Then he let her hand go as he placed his around her waist and softly pulled her close to him, his eyes never leaving hers.
 
“Look only at me…” he whispered, his face so close to her. His voice sounded both tender and ruggedly manly at the same time, making her insides melt.
 
“…. Ok.” she whispered back, eyes locked onto his.
 
He looked at her so passionately for a moment that she thought he was going to kiss her, but then his whole face broke into a huge Kim Taehyung eye-smile, and he flipped her around so that she was facing the band once more, and held onto her tightly from behind, resting his face on the top of her head.
 
A tiny laugh escaped her lips and she placed her hands over his, leaning back into him.
 
Feeling content, and oblivious to the side-eyes and smiles their friends where throwing their way, they watched the rest of the performance like this.
 
 
 
THE END
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 


Well, there you have it! it's over for real! I hope you enjoyed it!
 
I feel a little sad because I've enjoyed writing about these characters so much... but the story's gotta end at some point! Thank you all for keeping up with me all this time... your comments really always made my day. <3 

AoH