Second Day In Town

Chasing

Yuri POV




I was humming a song while drawing something in my skatchbook. I’m not so talented but i release my stress this way. I couldn’t sleep so that’s why i’m awake and one hour is left for me to attend my new school. I wonder if i could survive whole day or not without sleeping.



     It was when my mom opened the door and frowned at my awake self. I know she’s shocked.

“Yeah mom, is there’s something wrong?” I asked brightly.


     She smiled a little before coming inside. I could tell dark circles around my eyes are too visible and my mom know me too well that she can tell something is bothering me. When something bother me, i can’t sleep all night, hardly i get to sleep one hour but after that i would always wakeup again.



     From my childhood whenever i can’t sleep, mom would come in the morning to wake me up so i would tell her straight forward.


     When mom sit down, i snuggled closer to her and rest my head on her warm shoulder. I guess i feel mother’s love. She gently  my hair with her left hand.



“Mom.... What do you think about a boy who fall in love with boy? Would you accept that relationship?” I asked her.


     Ofcourse i couldn’t straight forward ask about me falling in love with girl, i could tell mom won’t be so pleased with it. Might kicked me out of the house but more likely she’ll abandon me to meet that girl so i should better be ready from start if anything is going to happen.


“Why do ask honey?” my moms soothing voice asked.


     And as smart as i’m, so i answerd her with something so logical. “Because my friends are like that... They are afraid to tell their parents so what would you do mom in this situation?”





Aren’t i smart?






“Honestly i don’t approve of boyxboy or girlxgirl relationship. But if the person is my own child then i should thing wisely through it.” Mom answerd with kinda sad tone.











     When i said mom understand me well... I could sense she know about who i was talking as the sad tone wasn’t hideous from me. She know i was talking about myself... Otherwise she don’t need a reason to explain hereself to me of why would she do that.





“Take care of yourself in way honey. Don’t mind bullys okay. Be good and be polite. Now go.”

     I hugged mom one last time and made my way to my destination. School!




“This is your timetable young lady. Have a nice day.” i got my timetable and made my way outside of the office as its still one hour for classes to start.



     I don’t no but students are quiet peaceful. They are chatting peacefully among themselfs and as far as i can see, there’s no bully here which quiet surprise me too much.


     I grow up watching bullyings and arrogant people. That’s why i might look like village girl as i’m observing everything like its my first time but who cares, we are living in freedom so why bother to care what others think.



     As i was taking each step, the school look more good in my eyes. Like in my previous school, nobody and i mean it, nobody ever greeted me even a little 'Good morning' in school and now i already get greetings for three times and its only half hour of my existence in this school. This is crazyily awesome feelings.




     The bell ring, i guess its a sign that classes is going to start in five. I began to make my way to the suppose to be my class- buut i don’t even know where am i. But even if i’m late its okay because this is my first day you know.


     I keep walking and walking sometime using different stairs and coming down going up and that’s how i endup in a floor where a sun light is coming scarily from the closed window. The floor was too much in silence. It felt creepy, like i’m in some horror movie walking to my own death because somewhere in one of these classes, there’s a demon hiding and would come out and ki- AHHHH!


     I shouted so loud and began to run when i felt a hand touch my shoulder. I didn’t think what am i doing, i was so much in my ghost story to the fact i couldn’t hear the faint yelling of someone for me to stop. I didn’t listen and keep running until i find a class and hide inside it.




     After five minutes when i’m sure no one was behind me so i opened the class door and take a shaky steps out. If only you guys could hear my heart beat and the shivering body then you would proberly say that i came from some horror movie and the last survivor of it after struggling to death.



     I was trying to get out when my eyes land at the two person at the end of the corridor. The smile found its way on my face as i began to walk slowly to them, not wanted to be creepy. As i did came close and my eyes saw what those two girls were doing i gasped while taking a step back.


     The two stop eating each others mouth and turn their eyes to me. One girl’s face flushed and the other raise the eyebrow at me. I keep staring at them with my eyes wide until the girl that blush take the other girl’s hand from her waist andcame to me with soothing smile. I didn’t felt any danger so i too keep standing in my place.


“Excuse us, are you new here?” The girl with pale skin and pretty face asked. I nodded.


     She smiled more brightly and held her hand out. “My name is Taeyeon. Nice to meet you Yuri.”


     I was surprised at how does she know my name and like she read my mind, she pointed at my name tag. I smiled feeling a little shy.




“We’ll bring you to class.” Taeyeon offer which i gladly thank her for that. I don’t want to run in to more weird peoples so that’s why it isn’t appropriate for me to reject their kind or Taeyeon’s kind offer. The other girl look kind of serious. Maybe i was a .







     I’m  because i could feel her eyes dagger behind my back, literally.








     Finally i arrived to my class and introduced myself and that’s how my beauty day end.






     As i was walking outside the school, i find the fimilar figure standing there with her long brown hair flying in the air.... What is she... What was her name again...




Jessica...





     I have to thank her for the previous night... She helped me and i was so into her that i forgot to thank her.


     I ran to her and tap her shoulder. She turn around and hold a gaze with me as the leaves were dancing at the mid air passing us. More like witnessing my love grow for this... Jessica.





Does Yuri really had a feelings for Jessica or she’s just confuse? What about her mother, even after know her mother is against it, would she still love Jessica? And does Jessica still remember Yuri from last night?

Okay here’s new update. Hope you guys like it :) And thanks for subscribers :)