Eight Day In Town

Chasing


     Next Day Yuri got ready for school. She is Infact excited to meet Jessica because finally they become girlfriends. This was what she kept in mind when she first time saw Jessica in the school gate. Now she’ll enter the school as Jessica’s girlfriend, she won’t ask more then this. Besides Taeyeon called her to come early as she have to tell her something important.

     What could be something that important? Is it something about Jessica? Or is it something about Taecyeon or something else? She don’t no anything as Taeyeon didn’t tell her something specific, she only said that she wanted to talk important stuff which Yuri should know.


“I’m leaving mom.” Yuri hollowed for her mother and went outside.





     She enter the school and her eyes search the whole place, trying to find her girlfriend’s figure and then her eyes landed on the figure that is resting on the bench with her long wavy hair flowing a little as the breeze pass by her.


     If you ask what was the reason Yuri fall in love with Jessica, then here’s the answer; Its her cool personality with the eyes that looked most of the time blank and only show emotions when the love one is around.


     Yuri admired that view, She could stand here all day staring at the pretty girl and will never get bored. Who could get bored by this view anyway.


     As much as she wanted to see her from far, she couldn’t. They were waiting for her and its not appropriate for her to make them purposely wait more then this. Just a minute later she found herself following Jessica and other two to the roof top as requested by Taeyeon.




     They endup in the rooftop where no one was. Yuri was curious to hear Taeyeon out but what make her feel relax was Jessica’s hand holding hers. Its just feel so right, she felt like the luckiest human alive. Not to mention the sincere smile that Jessica would show to make Yuri’s heart beat faster and give butterflies around her stomach. Was this the perfection of the earth? The answer was yes; for her it is.



     Tiffany  Taeyeon’s palm to make her calm down because she doesn’t look like she’s calm. Suddenly the tensed atmosphere filled the air, it wasn’t heavy but it couldn’t be on good side too.


“Yuri...” Taeyeon called Yuri with uneasiness in her voice.


“I... I wanted to tell why i hate Taecyeon... And why i’m not comfortable talking about him...”


     This take all Yuri’s attention, she wanted to smile thinking she’ll know but it would be inappropriate as its seems like Taeyeon is hurt by that thing and so she bite her lips to not smile and kept her curious face.


     Taeyeon sighed loudly before looking down. “It happen before three years... I was new in this school so i was so clueless about everything and needed someone to instruct me and that’s how i met Taecyeon... Jessica wasn’t in this school too... So i began to depend on Taecyeon thinking he’s nice guy and all. I trusted him like best friend... So i would always listen to him and there in one night he told me to lie to my mom that i had friend sleepover. I was naive  and believed him and so i did what he said and followedhim where he take me, b-but it-it  wa-s out of my imagination that he would sell me to some club and i was so helpless to defend myself...”

     To this point the soft cries of Taeyeon escaped her lips. Tiffany who couldn’t see her lovely face like this pulled her in her embrace, calming her love down. But she couldn’t stop Taeyeon to stop talking as Yuri should know what’s happening. She needed to know the real Taecyeon and to not trust people easily. Beside Taeyeon take the decision to tell everything to Yuri after knowing Jessica’s feeling for her.

     Taeyeon sniffed and wiped some tears and continued with cracked voice. “I-in t-the cl-ub they made me wear short cloths and make me work but suddenly a girl came to me and asked me what am i doing there and without hesitating i tell her everything... I expect from her to fight or leave me alone or make me suffer or just even tell police but that girl brought me with her money and safe me from that tragedy... After we went out i return her money and the only thing she ask me in return for such a great favor was to go out with her and be her girlfriend... I don’t no i just agreed and here i’m today... Happily living with my loved one... That’s why i hated Taecyeon for this...”


     Yuri’s confused eyes looked at Tiffany then at Taeyeon again. “Who’s that girl and why are you with Tiffany always?”


     And that’s how the three girls burst into laughter which confused Yuri more but she didn’t change her expression as she is SERIOUS.


     Jessica hugged Yuri tightly and buried her face in Yuri’s neck and whispered to her ear. “Look honey, Tiffany is the girl who saved her.”


     With that said Yuri smile embarrassly and looked away.





     After school Jessica and Yuri were walking together to Yuri’s house. Why? Simple they needed to talk with Yuri’s parents about their relationship. Jessica’s parents are okay with that as her family is not against this and even let Taeyeon be with Tiffany. So the only problem left is Yuri’s parents.



     As they were walking, Yuri hoped her mother would listen to her even for once and let her be with Jessica. She really hoped for that and just like that they reach to her house.


     Before she could enter, Jessica smile at Yuri and squeezed Yuri’s hand to tell her everything will be okay. Yuri returned her smile and they both entered inside.











“So you are saying that you love girl, this girl.” Asked Yuri’sdad emphasizing the word 'girl'.


     Yuri nodded with her head down. She couldn’t look at her father’s eyes, she can guess its filled with hatred.


“This is stupid! You are not allowed to date a girl and that’s final!” Yuri’s father dangerously muttered and stand aside.


     This is what it take for Yuri to burst in tears while Jessica with wide eyes.

     Yuri try to look at her mother for help but her features remained stern but as a daughter who depend on her mother knows that her mother is crying from inside.


“Leave!” Her father told Jessica and so she turn to look at Yuri one last time and left.


     The atmosphere was tensed and that’s how her father leave to his room leaving daughter and mother alone. Her mother wanted to leave too but she can’t see her daughter like this, her heart didn’t allowed her to leave her precious treasure like this, she would never to do. And what could her husband understand? He was a father, a father is supposed to be this merciless to face the world with manliness that’s why there is mother for her to look and that’s how Yuri found herself in her mother’s embrace crying her heart out.





     In the night Yuri was sitting in her room, with tears still dropping from her eyes because just a while ago, her father banned her from going outside, even from school and said he’ll ask someone to tutor her. Now what could she do anyway, its like everything has end.



     A door opened and someone entered and closed the door gently. Yuri didn’t care about anything as she keep looking infront. That person sit on her bed yet her eyes keep staring at infront blankly.


“Honey look here,” her mother said.

     Yuri smiled bitterly and stare at her mother. “I know you love that girl and i know too that your father won’t let you be with her and so i think you should runaway.”


     Just as she finished, Yuri eyes widened. She don’t believe what her mother said. And after a long while, her mother saw some expression on her daughter than blank look.


“M-mo what are you talking about?” Yuri asked to make sure she heard right.


     Her mother smiled bitterly. “Your happiness is important. We me and your father live our happiness by marrying each other and lived our dream and its you rights to live your dream too baby girl. Run and never look back, i’ll take care of everything and talk with your father. But in one condition you have to come back after a year for your wedding. I’ll make your father agree but that doesn’t mean you’ll forget me, you have to visit me somewhere secretly every month twice. Okay?”


     Yuri smiled widly and nodded. “But where should i go and live?”


     Her mother giggled a little. “Everything is ready, now you only have to take a bath and i’ll pack your cloths. Jessica is coming to get you also i’ll send money to you every month. Now go.”


     Yuri hugged her mother tightly and went hurrying, she know she couldn’t waste her time.


     When she entered in bathroom, her father entered in the room and looked at his wife packing her daughter’s luggage.


     Her husband sit beside her. “What did she say?”


“She’ll come back after a year. When i believe you’ll accept things the way they are. Don’t worry she agreed to meet me twice a month. You can see us secretly.”


     Her husband smiled proudly. “I can always think better so i know better way to meet my daughter, anyway i’ll be going as she would come out anytime now.”







     Jessica and Yuri were in the car, driving to the house that belong to Jessica, and Jessica only.


     Yuri couldn’t say how happy she is to live with Jessica. She still don’t believe that her mother let her run. And that’s why she’ll fulfil her promise and meet her twice a month. And that’s how her love life has began. Not a perfect one thoughbecause perfection doesn’t exist in this world.



     After six month she come back to her house as requested from her father. She never know that her father agreed with her mother and played along that really she did run when infact he father made her run. She happily married Jessica. Taecyeon was crazy, he had split personality disorder so he didn’t stay in jail for more then three weeks and was send to the mental hospital. That wasn’t important though. But he played a cupid role in someway to make them together. That was the reason Yuri and Jessica would go once in a while to visit him and make him feel there’s someone who care for him. His parents throw him away once they know his real condition. Which was so harsh of them.

     Yuri... Well she and Jessica found the comfort and happiness in each other and that was all they need ever.





So i know its lame ending... I couldn’t think better then this and beside this is how i thought the story will go andi expected it to end in six or seventh chapter.

Anyway i’m so thankful to those who subscribed and givestory a chance, then upvote it even when its not written well and lastly the comments, it wasn’t good written but still you guys comment. Thank you, thank for everything :)