Fourth Day In Town

Chasing

Yuri POV



I was doing my homework when suddenly i remembered the event happened this morning, me and Jessica in the same class. Why did she drag me in the class and what’s wrong with Taeyeon... Why was she not pleased with Taecyeon’s presense... There’s something happen between them but why would i care, its out of my business.



Next morning i was running to my class because i was kind of late. The reason is she was busy thinking why Jessica did that and what’s with nice Taeyeon but the questions were left unanswered.


She enter the class and sighed out of relief as the class didn’t started yet, she don’t care how much time left as long as she’s not late.



“Taeyeon... WAIT UP!” Yuri bellowed for Taeyeon as there were many students getting out of the classes making the way jam as it was recess time.

Taeyeon finally heard the girl and search for her with eyes roaming from students as some were pushing her, making her lose her balance.


“TAEYEON HERE!”

That’s when Taeyeon’s eyes went to the class door and there Yuri was waving her hands in the air, Taeyeon smiled and pushed the girls and boys from her way. Despite being fragile she was stronger to push boys but that’s what she thought. Only she though. In reality the boys make the way for her, seeing if she got bumped with any of them, her bones might break. And its not like they are doing out of niceness but also because she’s too pretty with her face and cute with her body so giving a good impression won’t be of a much problem.

As soon as she reached to me, i smiled widely and grabbed her wrist before dragging her with me to somewhere, where we could atleast hear what the other is saying so that’s how we ended up in rooftop.

“Taeyeon... I was wondering... Why were you not happy to see Taecyeon...? I don’t mean to invade your privacy nor i’m gonna force. Pure curiousty.” I asked what i thought.

She looked uncomfortable with my this question as she avoided my eyes.


Now i think there’s really something wrong which i need to know maybe not from her but there would be someone who know. As its been five minutes of our silence i got the message that she don’t want to say anything so i decided to change the topic as the blank look on her natural face confused me. I mean Taeyeon is a cheerful persons and always control her pretty features but what made her like that at the moment.


“Its okay i was just wondering. So... How’s study going?”


Still all i got as response was blank look. I don’t no what’s wrong but now she’s scaring me like that.


And before i could say something, the door behind us burst open as the scary girl that’s always with Taeyeon rush to us and stare at us both back and forth. She seemed confuse just like me.


I was wrong because as soon as she saw the blank look, her eyes widened as she pulled Taeyeon in her embrace, she was  her back gently, more like trying to comfort and i was standing there awkwardly. But when i heard the whimper from Taeyeon, i couldn’t focus. What’s this all about? I didn’t touch her or anything and as i was too shocked from the crying girl, the scary girl get the phone from her pocket as she dailed someone and tell that someone to come here immediately.


The burst open for the second taking my attention. I turn to look at the culprit only to widen my eyes at the appear of another person.


Its....











Jessica!


Now i was beyond confuse of what was happening here? Why did that scary girl call her. Wait why Jessica seemed so mad?


Jessica straightly make her way to the girl who’s crying softly in the scary girl’s embrace.


“Taeyeon, hey look its okay. This was all past please calm down... Taeyeon?” Jessica used the softest tone yet Taeyeon didn’t reply.


I was feeling sympathy for Taeyeon but what surprised me was Jessica storming to me and grabbed my collars. I try to release her grip but i was too shocked by the look of pure hatred in Jessica’s eyes.

“Stay away from Taeyeon, peoples like are not worth of anything. Just like crazy you came and like crazy you act! If ever and i mean EVER you asked that dump questions of yourself then i’ll make sure that you cry with tears of blood. Get out!”



She greeted her teeths and i was dumpfounded. Not to mention how hurt i felt with her harsh words. My tears were b to fall down. What i did to deserve this? I only asked her a question and she refused to answer... I didn’t even force Taeyeon to answer me... Does my presense to Jessica is that unfortune that she said these hurtful words... If that’s it then i won’t bother to come to her again.

As soon as she released her grip from my collar, i without wasting time, turned other side and before i run i gave Jessica a look full of hurt from the things she said to me and run away. Because i couldn’t control the tears that wanted to fall down. Finally i stopped in the school garden where no one was and the classes has started so i was the only one here, skipping classes.


I slumped down and pure my tears out. Why? Just why? My heart is hurting me too much, like i would get heart attack in any moment if i keep feeling that. I don’t no how or when my tears stopped coming outside, my puffy and swollen eyes were too much obvious which i couldn’t care a little for it.


I decided that i, Kwon Yuri will not follow Jessica anymore. If i’m unfortune then its better if i keep my distance from her, i would act like i don’t no her whenever we pass by. She will pay for blaming me without reason and i thought she was nice... I had already think too much but Jessica broke my dreams... She acted like everything happen there was purposely... I’m still clueless what make Taeyeon cry or what’s with Jessica... Honestly from now on i won’t care about Jessica...



I felt someone’s presense beside me but i was too tired to look at the person so i keep looking infront.

When that person sit down, i without removing my glance asked.

“What do you want?”


The person who seems like girl from the sigh that escaped her lips touch the ground softly but firmly.

“You know you shouldn’t be sad just because someone said you’re unfortune and that you bring unluck. Because that’s so not true. I’ve a thought of how much hurt you are by hearing each word but you know that’s not true right? Or you do believe that you are unfortune?”


I chuckled not because she said something funny but because this is the last person i could ever thought to talk to me like that, let alone comfort me.


“You know you’re right... But as honestly i don’t no your name and i always call you scary girl... What’s your name?” I asked the scary girl as she smiled a bit.

“Its Tiffany. Next time ask me if you want to know something. I admit i’m not so open with strangers... You’re an expection.”


And for the first time, i saw that girl smile. Its so... Warm to see her smile.


Tiffany sit more comfortably as she began to observe the light blue sky.

“I would just want to warn you that... Taecyeon isn’t someone you think... Argh how do i say... Like he’s fake... I couldn’t tell you more as its so personal for Taeyeon so... Just stay away from that guy. Its better if you listen then regret later.”


Her words were full of emotions... Like she’s trying hard to hide the real emotions but she couldn’t, just couldn’t.





Hope you guys like that ;)

Also thanks so much for subscribing, i really appropriate it :)