Seventh Day In Town (Part 3)

Chasing

      Yuri was sitting on the floor with cries of desperate escaping her pure lips, her thin body trembling as her tears keep flowing from her eyes like crystals.



     She keep being in that same position for hours. She wondered Taecyeon went only to buy something for her to eat, whatmakes it take this long. With a time she loose the fear of being with him, the fear of him killing her as the tears flowing turn into tear drops. Her once frightened eyes change to blank and empty.


     The thoughts that ran in her brain are too much. Its not even a whole week she spend in this neighborhood but she already got kidnapped. After the six days and here she is, not knowing what to do or what’ll happen next. Normally people do hope that there might a way out of all this but in Yuri’s case, she gaveup on everything.


Why? There’s not a one answer for it. It could be that she hoped too much and depended on others and all she got was this! Her being kidnapped just because she trusted Mr nice guy. It would be better if she got more enemies then get a friend who would stab her from back then the Mr Nice guy suppose to be the so-called-kidnapper. Couldn’t the kidnapper be someone else, someone like the guy live next to her house or the one that work in the coffee shop- he was cute compared to this guy or it would be more best if her kidnapper would be some cute girl from her class but it would be heaven if the kidnapped would be Jessica... If Jessica was the kidnapper, then she would live here with her forever. Not even once thinking to leave her love but why Taecyeon from all these people all around the world? The guy she never thought gonna do this to her... Just why?


     Its been six days and many things happen, she for the first time fall in love with someone, and that someone was Jessica.


     For the first time, someone volunteer to be her friend, without being friendless, and that friend happened to be Taeyeon and Tiffany.


     And for the first time, someone actually care for her and instruct her to stay from bad.


     Lastly the only thing that bother her was what would be her parents reaction to know that she fall in love with a girl... Could they even accept her?


     One thing she’s sure that her father is against these things. He’s a creepy man when things like that happen so what should she expect? Her mom- she could be nice but who knows how’ll she react to this?



All these questions without answers left her desperate in her thoughts. She in one way or other- couldn’t live her happiness fully like how some lucky peoples live, so what’s the point of useless hopes that’ll only make her hurt more when she’ll face it. Its better to not expect then later suffer.


     She wondered what Jessica could be doing, is she fine? Did Jessica look for her after school end? Or she only cared about her friends?


     The bitter tears rolled down her eyes remembering what Jessica told her. She’s unfortunate and should never show herself to Jessica because obviously she was tired from Yuri. She was and nothing could change the fact but only to accept it as a reality then denying it like a coward. That’s what Yuri thought and THAT’S what she wanted to believe, not caring if that’s how the world see everything.


     Suddenly she heard the screech sound coming as she concluded from outside door. Yet she didn’t made any effort to move or do something or even to get ready for escape because as simple as that- she lost hopes.


     The steps sound become louder and louder. In reality its only for her as she was sitting in the same place, not hearing a voice make her hallucinate that the steps sound was louder then it should.


     The door opened and just as she though, the guy gasped and throw the paper bags he was holding on the ground and trying to process whats this situation. After one minute of silence he finally moved forward to the girl and harshly grabbed her colors.

     She winced but compose her blank look once she meet his crazy eyes. The hatred filled her eyes for this guy which didn’t gone unnoticed by the beast infront.


“How did you untied them?” Taecyeon hissed close to her face.


     Yuri felt like spitting on his face but she knows better then to make her life came to an end.


“Silent ha! Do YOU WANT ME TO BEAT YOU TILL YOU DIE!!!?” He asked breathing heavily and Yuri felt it. She felt there’s something wrong with this guy... But wait is he for real?


     The fear that left the lifeless body invite himself again as she began to shiver uncontrollably. She should know what kind of person Taecyeon is.


“You l-left me untied, r-remember?” She try her best to not stutter.


     Taecyeon glared. “Are you sure?”  Yuri nodded afraid he might torture her as a freak he is.


     Suddenly he smiled. “Good now lets eat.”


     He led her to the chair and make her sit before bringing the bags he throw.

     He kept calm and push the food forward for her to eat. She touch the spoon with shaky hands while the guy hold the scary eyes on her.


      It wasn’t five minutes but the bell ring. Taecyeon frowned while Yuri shouted from inside a victory scream. She don’t no who it could be but she could 'hope' it might be her saviour yet she did only show a blank expression to Taecyeon who groaned and get up.


     Yuri expected from him to head to the door but he opened a drawer and get out a tape. Yuri panicked and before she could do something he garbbed her wrist harshly and tied her both wrist and tape her mouth.


     He checked himself in the mirror and smiled. Slowly and with gentle steps he make to the door and asked with attitude.

“Who’s it?”


     The door banged twice and the outsider shouted. “Its police, open the door right now.”


     After this he felt like his world will collapse as he felt dizzy.


     As he was in the middle of thinking, he heard the gunshot. By that he know he don’t have time to hide the girl and he’s busted. He rush to the room where Yuri was tied, he snatched the tape and she immediately began to shout and in that moment the police entered and pointed their guns in Taecyeon’s head.


     Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon entered entered to look at Yuri. Jessica sighed in relive seeing the girl look fine.


     As Taecyeon release his grip from Yuri, she ran to Jessica with teary eyes.














     As Yuri and Jessica were sitting in the police car with others, the police officer Minseok asked. “Did he do something to you?”

      Jessica squeezed Yuri’s hand, telling her that she’s beside her.

“No... But could you guys keep him in jail forever?”

     Minseok looked at her from rearview. “I couldn’t grantee he will stay forever but i can make sure he won’t make trouble after getting out of jail. And getting him out of it will take long long years so don’t worry miss Yuri, everythings fine.”




     After half hour the car stopped infront of Yuri’s house. As Yuri get out of it, Jessica too followed behind.


“Keep driving officer, Jessica stays here too, and ehem they need kind of... You know privacy.” Tiffany told the police man and only heard a chuckle from him as response and the car drive away.



“Yuri... I’m so sorry for everything i said to you... I know you can’t forgive me but i’m fine, i’ll always follow you like stalker and ask apologize, you can even treat me like your slave. Yuri i... i-i lo-”

     Before she could finish her last two words, the soft lips of Yuri pressed Jessica’s one. And that’s how Jessica know she’s forgiven. And she couldn’t ask more then that.





Hope you guys like it even if it was rushed and next chapter is last.

Thanks for subscribing and commenting :)