Seventh Day In Town

Chasing
     As Jessica was running with her feet on the road, trying to follow the car which is quiet impossible yet she didn’t care, she wanted to no she needed to help the poor girl.


     A car that parked a few steps forward from Jessica and the girl the girl with long hair, pale skin and short height came out.


     Jessica as she’s busy running, not to mention panting didn’t care as she keep her way and that’s when the girl stopped her by grabbing her wrist.


     Jessica looked at her side only to know that Taeyeon was here. She smiled because now its easier as Tiffany has a car. She without wasting time sit in the car and Taeyeon follow behind.


“Just go straight from here then take lef-”


“We are not following them!” Tiffany almost shouted if it weren’t the fact Taeyeon was  her arm gently. Confused Jessica turn her eyes to Taeyeon for explanation or anything that could make her understand whats happening and what Tiffany meant.

“Jessica, look we can’t just follow Taecyeon... We couldn’t fight him alone. Don’t forget we are still... Girls and he is man with more men in the place he’s taking Yuri so please... We need to call the cops first before taking any action.” Taeyeon softly explained.


     Jessica scoffed. “Are you guys serious? That freak might kill her if we are a little more late... We couldn’t effo-”


“JUST STOP IT JESSICA!!!! We are not kidding with you! One wrong step and who knows what that freak will to do her so shut up and think wise!” Tiffany who try to control the anger she felt from the beginning finally burst out.


     Jessica didn’t claim the defeat wanted to talk back but Taeyeon give her pleading look to not start arguing and that Tiffany is really not in the mood.


     Jessica got the message as she finally could see the trembling body of Taeyeon and the clear anger, panic mix with sadness in Tiffany’s face.


     Instantly Jessica felt bad for even starting to talk like that as she could see the fear Taeyeon is feeling. No, not because Taecyeon kidnapped Yuri but because of how Taecyeon treated her back then. The fear Taeyeon overcome with the help of Tiffany is showing once again. No wonder if Tiffany is this pissed.


     Guess its safe to say that she and Tiffany are kind of feeling same and can understand each other in this situation.


“So where are we going now?” Jessica asked after five minutes of silence.


“Police station.” Tiffany answerd simple and short.




     Yuri stirred and her eyes wide opened as she got conscious. Her eyes roamed at the dark room then at the floor, she try to move her hand but only to panic as her wrist and legs were tied to the chair tightly.


“Don’t worry honey, you can’t escape.” Said the familiar voice as she recognized as her kidnapper.

     She panicked and asked with trembling voice. “What do you want from me? Why i’m here? Let me go!”


     Taecyeon take three steps closer, “Honey, don’t be like that, i told you i love you and i’ll make you change your mind on me. I’ll make you fall for me darling.”


     He take more two steps and was so close to the tied girl. He ran his long fingers on her soft skin face. He could feel her body shiver under his touch which actually make him smile in satisfied.


     He ran his hand to her hairs and play with her long soft locks. It felt so nice to play with her soft hair, he could smell her shampoo and he already liked it, he became obsessed with its smell.


     She felt this disturbing, her fresh tears rolled down as she don’t no what this guy can do to her. Who knows if he beat her, who knows if he  her, who knows if he wanted to sell her or just wanted to kill her out of fun. She don’t no anything anymore. But she would choose to die then any other things she mentioned. She hoped someone saw her being kidnapped in school. She hoped if she listen to Jessica. She hoped Jessica would be with her so none of this happened. But no, what has done has done and can’t be undone.


     She heard Taecyeon gasped. “Honey~ don’t cry. Your tears are precious. Please don’t cry.” He try to wipe her tears but she moved her face side to side, not wanting to be touch by him.


     But the poor girl didn’t know that it could lead the guy to anger as he frowned at her action and suddenly grabbed her chin harshly making her wince at the sharp pain on her jaw.


“Listen you bit*h, you’re are here with me so you need to obey me and if you don’t then i’ll make you suffer, got that!” He yelled at the poor girl who shivered in fear.



     Taecyeon smiled crazily at her. “Good girl, now stay still. If you hungry or thirsty then don’t tell me because there’s only three times in a day i’ll come over and give you these things, other then that nothing and you’re not free from here until you don’t love me back.”

     With that said he turn his body to walk away, Yuri’s body relaxed a little when she heard he’s going but the shout of agony came out of her dry soft lips as Taecyeon abruptly turn to her and kicked the chair and Yuri collapse with chair behind. The pain was too much as her head hit the hard floor.


“Oops does that hurt? Sorry~ but this is just in case you try to run away. Anyway see you for dinner. Also just wanted to tell you how much pass and you’re here. I guess its four p.m. So don’t worry everything will be fine and with time you’ll learn to live here.” He acted innocent and walked out.


     Yuri who felt like days passed but realized its only six hours and she’s being kidnapped. Her tears fall out from the corner of her eyes not knowing what to do but by now she realized the guy had mental problems.



“Are you girls sure you’re not playing any prank on us because if we got to know its a high schoolers prank then i would have to talk with your parents serious talk young ladies.” Said the police man Jessica reported to.


“We are hundred percent sure. That person is one of the criminals. He... Just come with us and try to find him. I’m telling you that guy is a freak.” Jessica explained, mentioning the criminal thing so the police can know its serious and its not like she’s accusing Taecyeon as criminal because he is as she only stated the fact. She don’t want to talk more about this as Taeyeon is right here and no one know when her feelings are hurt and she would began to cry so Jessica avoided mentioning anything other then stating criminal.


     The police sighed deeply as he don’t want to work yet because he’s lazy but he know he can’t be lazy when the three girls are this serious beside its his duty so whats the problem. He even get to paid for this.


“Come on girls, anyway because you are helping me so i’m gonna tell you my name, its Minseok.”

     The police introduced himself and make his way outside but not before informing others that he’s going to 'check' what girls are saying to his fellow police member named Lay.





So can they really safe Yuri and what Taecyeon is going to do next? Does he really have some mental problems and what past that involve Taeyeon with Taecyeon? What crime did he make, so Jessica is calling him criminal? Hope you guys like this update.


Thanks for subscribing and commenting :)